3D Air Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2010

We are a locally owned and operated company serving Southeast Hillsborough County with over 25 years of experience in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry. We offer sales, service, installations as well as solutions. We specialize in residential air conditioning and heating. Being an owner operated company without the overhead expenses of larger corporations we are able to be very competitive and pass along great savings to our customers. We pride ourselves in using only quality products. We also pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and provide responsive, competent and reliable service....

Air Express LLC

Air Express LLC

Emergency Service Available! Air Express LLC was founded in 2010 by Adam Washburn, our owner. Since then, we’ve opened up an office in Temple Terrace and added quite a few technicians and office employees to our staff. We have a fleet of super cool Ford trucks, and our office is probably the best-decorated out of all the air conditioning companies in Tampa. But aside from that, we maintain the same commitment to our customers, the commitment upon which we were founded. We are known for providing the best air conditioning and heating services in Tampa, from AC repair and heating repair to complete HVAC system installation. We promise to always be transparent with you as our customer. If you’re deciding between air conditioning repair and AC replacement, we promise to give you an honest answer about which option is best. Beyond this, we offer up-front, flat-rate pricing. This means that we always discuss pricing before we perform the necessary repairs, so there will never be any surprises after the work is done.

Offers by Air Express LLC on Angi

09/18/2017

Dale and his team are first rate! Not only in their knowledge and service but in their ethical and principled approach to their work. I could not have been more pleased with my service call from 3D Air Services and I would highly and enthusiastically recommend them to anyone in need of heating and cooling services. This is without question the company you want maintaining your system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall tune-up and handler blower cleaning, upgraded handler wiring.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We truly appreciate the work and are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you for taking the time to do something like this. That is very nice of you. We look forward to your call in the future!

09/18/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall tuneup service, handler blower cleaning and upgraded wiring to the blower.

02/04/2013

We called 3D air to perform the annual maintenance on our two HVAC systems. While performing the maintenance, the owner, Dale, found a leak in one of the evaporator coils that was causing the system to underperform. Based on the age of the unit (less than 3 years old), Dale was abe to get the coil materials covered under the prorated manufacturer warranty. There was a small and quot;warranty feean...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Service

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are very happy to see you were pleased with our service and look forward to serving you in the future.

08/11/2012

I have used this company a number of time, and without exception they have always provided excellent service, and reasonable prices. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs to an AC unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

How thoughtful of you to take the time out of your busy schedule to do this. Our family truly appreciates it! We always look forward to serving you and your family.

04/16/2012

I had changed the capacitor for the other unit before and it was $160 but 3D's first quote was for $350. When I told him that I wanted to go with someone else he said he was going to charge me $125 for the visit. So, we negotiated for $250 but I feel he took advantage of me. I picked him because he was the closest one; literally in my sub-division and he wanted to charge me for a travel charge whi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used 3D Air Services for repairing the air conditioner by changing the capacitor.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

This post is absolutely not true. The original price for his repair was $235 which included materials and labor and a $15 travel charge, along with a one year replacement warranty on the capacitor to be replaced. This is when he had told me that he had previously had one replaced for $160 and did not want repair. At this time I was going to write an invoice for $89 for a service call which include...

Air Conditioning and Heating, Sales, Service and Installations. 10% Discount for Seniors and Military on Maintenance and Repair Services. A Rated BBB Member since 2008.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing