UHAUL

With Angi since June 2012

4.1

Rentals - Trucks

Hello Movers

Moving company. Residential and commercial. Delivery Service. Call today for my information!

Teleport Moving and Storage

Serving all of Central Florida and beyond, the professionals at Teleport Moving and Storage are the go to, full service BBB accredited moving company you can trust with your family's next in state relocation! Call now for a free estimate!

Don't Move A Muscle LLC

“The moving experience can be stressful, complicated, and not fun! My brother and I are on a mission to change that. We started this company because we believe you deserve a team that is honest, efficient, and delivers high-quality results. We specialize in residential, local, long-distance, and commercial moves; and we take care of the packaging too! If you want a smooth moving experience, give us a call for a free quote.”

Offers by Don't Move A Muscle LLC on Angi

09/03/2013

Courteous Service, Great Prices, Clean Truck, Ready When I Arrived !!!!!!

Description of Work
Rented A U-Haul Van For 1 Day To Assist With Our Move From A Villa To A New House In The Villages :-)

12/12/2012

Great experience. I compared prices and found them to be the best deal. The truck was clean when picked up at other location (this was a 1 way rental). As stated,the personnel at this location processed my return of the truck very quickly, which was just what I needed after moving. They were also conveniently located. I would definitely use this location if I need to rent a truck in the future.

Description of Work
This was the drop off point of my uhaul truck rental, therefore, my interaction was minimal. In that brief time I found them very friendly & extremely fast and efficient in processing the return of my rental.

08/08/2012

They are convenient and they are just right down the road. They have variety sizes of vehicles so I don't have to get a large truck as I don't need it.

Description of Work
I used UHAUL to rent a truck when I have to put things in storage.

06/05/2012

We had called and asked if we could have the truck for another day, and they ok-ed it. They called us the next day saying they were going to report it stolen. I then had to borrow the truck yet an additional day. We were having trouble with storage. Then, they called us the next day again, saying they never received our message. I wasn't too happy.

Description of Work
We rented a U-haul truck and trailer to tow my vehicle.

Moving & storage.