Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc.

With Angi since March 2018

CCC1332763
Florida
Florida: General
08/31/2022

1410 Emerson St

Leesburg, FL 34748

Covenant Roofing are the leaders in quality roofing! With 30 years of experience, Covenant Roofing and Construction strives for honesty, integrity and above all else, quality and customer satisfaction. We specialize in asphalt shingle, metal roofs and single ply roofing systems....

roofing (118)skylight installation (5)drywall (22)handyman (5)roof cleaning (3)gutter repair (3)

05/14/2022

Jeanette M.

Very well. One twelve hour day and one seven hour day! Very efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Remove and replace roof

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

Review for Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. - 1410 Emerson St, Leesburg, FL - 39732738

05/10/2022

LUCILLE B.

badly, they covered up termite damage that I'm still working to fix today. They refused to fix saying they didn't have to tell me about the damage. I had the work financed through a special government project that when it's paid will cost me $22,000 to cover a house that is less than 2000 sq ft. This company is a rip off. I can't ever pay them off without paying a large service fee. My neighbor whom house is the same floor plain got theirs done by a different company for less than $6000 just three months later. BEWARE

Description of Work
TOTAL roof, remove and replace shingles and as well remove and replace bad wwod

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Review for Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. - 1410 Emerson St, Leesburg, FL - 39727190

04/06/2022

Nancy L.

Jason singlehandedly repaired our roof that had been damaged by a tree falling on it. Had I known about this company at the beginning, I would have used them from the beginning. Jason repaired the place that had been repaired incorrectly by previous company. Then he went on to repair the other part that had been in need. He was courteous, explained well, and did everything with precision and care. He was prompt and did more in one day than an entire 3 man crew did in two days. Very kind person as well as a hard worker. I would highly recommend this company to all of my friends.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

01/28/2022

Carlos B.

Everyone involved was professional and courteous. They kept us informed on every step of the project. The work was completed on time and as stated in the contract. We are very pleased with the roof and have had nothing but positive comments on it. We would gladly recommend Covenant Roofing.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Work Completed On 01/19/2022

01/27/2022

Karen K.

This company is fabulous! Courteous, professional, hard workers. Installed our roof within 5 days of signing contract. Kept us updated every step of the way. Their warranty was better than other companies we got estimates from.

Description of Work
Tear down of old roof. Replace rotted wood. Shingles placed.

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

12/02/2021

margaret D.

Come out for estimates was good. Ending cleaning and new roof looks great.

Description of Work
New roofing

Category drywall

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

09/02/2021

David F.

Slow start because of permit After permit was squired it went great

Description of Work
Replace roof with metal

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

08/24/2021

Laura G.

It couldn't have gone any better--they were simply fabulous! First, they came to give me an estimate faster than anyone else I spoke with, they have their own crew, no subcontracting, interfaced well with the insurance claims adjuster, were competitive, scheduled the roof for 1 week later, completed the roof in 1 day and did a beautiful job cleaning up! First class, would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
completely new roof

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

07/12/2021

Rudi A.

My over the street neighbor replaced his roof with a cool looking copper tinted metal roof -several years ago. At that time I was very impressed with the team performing the work and the end result. It looked great and still looks great. I wrote down the company's name "Covenant" just in case. Then, when it was time to talk about my roof needing replacement I had a colleague at work bragging about Covenant: he was very happy how Covenant put a metal roof on his house and even showed me pictures. So, I contacted Kevin Showley (Covenant's Sales Representative) who came to the house after my work hours, inspected the roof and gave me a fair price. He showed me the materials used and explained how the whole process would work. He also helped me right away with the financing part of the whole project. That same night I signed the contract and within a few days the permit was attached to one of the windows of the house. Within 2-3 weeks the materials were delivered on the driveway ! A trailer was placed on the driveway as agreed upon on Saturday. Monday at 8 sharp a team of 11 people started on the roof and put a beautiful copper look metal roof on my house within 2 days. I called the company afterwards 2 times for some minor aftercare, and each time they responded within one day ! No kidding: they stand behind their logo: they exactly delivered what they promised to do. It all went so smooth that I can barely believe it is done ! And with a 15 year warranty I feel that ' I am covered '.

Description of Work
Replace whole roof of house with a copper tinted metal roof

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

06/23/2021

James E.

Great! Other than a bit of a delay to get a permit (not their fault). Their work was excellent. Workers were excellent, professional, and cleaned up their stuff daily. Great nail cleanup. They replaced some rotting wood, rather than cover it up (at a fair additional cost). No damage to plants, gutters, or house. I recommend them highly with no reservations. Completed the job in 2 days (on a 2,000 sq. ft. house).

Description of Work
New roof on home

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

Reroof Shingle Metal Flat

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc.

How is Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. overall rated?

Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. open?

Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. provide

Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing

Does Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc.?

Yes, Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. offer?

Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. offers the following services: Reroof Shingle Metal Flat