Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc.

Founded undefined • With Angi since March 2018

Covenant Roofing are the leaders in quality roofing! With 30 years of experience, Covenant Roofing and Construction strives for honesty, integrity and above all else, quality and customer satisfaction. We specialize in asphalt shingle, metal roofs and single ply roofing systems....

4.4

roofing (130)skylight installation (5)drywall (27)handyman (5)roof cleaning (3)gutter repair (3)

09/22/2022

Michael C.

Excellent, all problems originally found plus some stuff found during the work was fixed.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 08/18/2022

08/30/2022

Larry H.

Once the contract was signed, salesman never returned calls. The only disappointment I had. Working with job superintendent, workers and standard of excellence was way above professional expectations. Aaron Mullins was the best contractor experience I’ve had! Promptly and considerately returned calls and answered any questions.

Description of Work
Complete reroof

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

Review for Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. - 1410 Emerson St, Leesburg, FL - 39855128

08/24/2022

Fred P.

Excellent work done by professionals who know their job . We are Very pleased, Roof looks wonderful . Erin kept us appraised as the job progressed .Thanks for a job well done .

Description of Work
Install new metal roof and repair rotted wood

Work Completed On 08/30/2022

08/14/2022

Deborah H.

Found them to be very sincere and professional. Did a great job. We had an inspector come to inspect the new roof for insurance purposes and our premium was reduced almost $400 per year! They seemed more expensive but reading the proposed contract showed they are worth the little extra. Did such a great job, we hired them to do our second house. Highly recommend you speak with them.

Description of Work
Roofing two houses

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

08/10/2022

Donna H.

Everything went smoothly and professionally. The roof was done in 11 hours and clean up was very good. Brady the project manager was awesome, very friendly and very professional. Would definitely hire them again

Description of Work
Reroofing done

Work Completed On 07/27/2022

08/08/2022

Donna and Ron B.

Very well . Very courteous. Good clean up.

Description of Work
Reroofed the main house and a detached garage

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

Review for Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. - 1410 Emerson St, Leesburg, FL - 39827944

08/04/2022

Anthony W.

Installed three vents just as I requested and did not attempt to sell us something we did not need or want. Very flexible scheduling; made my schedule priority, which is unusual!

Description of Work
Roof Top Exhaust Vents

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

07/08/2022

Aaron L.

Great Service, communication and quality workmanship.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

06/23/2022

Richard A.

Perfect with no problems, would use them again.

Description of Work
Cover roof for more sun protection

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

06/12/2022

Catherine A.

While we have no issue with the newly installed roof (installed 6/3/2022 and looks great), we are highly disappointed with their lack of response with regard to the damage they caused to our newly installed gutters. We left a couple of voicemails to our project managers, Jarrod and Aaron, about the damage and was hoping that it would be addressed during the final roof walk that was promised, but did not take place to our knowledge. However, they did make sure to call us repeatedly and leave voicemails about getting the financing paperwork completed so that they could get paid (we had given them about a third down payment in cash on a total install of approximately $34,000.00). I believe they did a sweep of the property to pick up the screws and nails but we have found a good bunch of them as we have pets and want to avoid damage to their paws and our lawn mower. I believe they are a good company for the most part, we just feel like once they got their money, they have not followed through on our concerns.

Description of Work
Installation of new metal roof

Work Completed On 06/03/2022

Review for Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. - 1410 Emerson St, Leesburg, FL - 39763608

06/05/2022

David S.

Each facet (roof survey, proposal, and roof replacement) was handled in a courteous and professional manner. My wife and I are very happy with our new roof and would not hesitate to hire Covenant Roofing again for any roofing needs.

Description of Work
New replacement shingle roof

Work Completed On 05/17/2022

05/14/2022

Jeanette M.

Very well. One twelve hour day and one seven hour day! Very efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Remove and replace roof

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

Review for Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. - 1410 Emerson St, Leesburg, FL - 39732738

05/10/2022

LUCILLE B.

badly, they covered up termite damage that I'm still working to fix today. They refused to fix saying they didn't have to tell me about the damage. I had the work financed through a special government project that when it's paid will cost me $22,000 to cover a house that is less than 2000 sq ft. This company is a rip off. I can't ever pay them off without paying a large service fee. My neighbor whom house is the same floor plain got theirs done by a different company for less than $6000 just three months later. BEWARE

Description of Work
TOTAL roof, remove and replace shingles and as well remove and replace bad wwod

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Review for Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. - 1410 Emerson St, Leesburg, FL - 39727190

04/06/2022

Nancy or JR L.

Jason singlehandedly repaired our roof that had been damaged by a tree falling on it. Had I known about this company at the beginning, I would have used them from the beginning. Jason repaired the place that had been repaired incorrectly by previous company. Then he went on to repair the other part that had been in need. He was courteous, explained well, and did everything with precision and care. He was prompt and did more in one day than an entire 3 man crew did in two days. Very kind person as well as a hard worker. I would highly recommend this company to all of my friends.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

01/28/2022

Carlos B.

Everyone involved was professional and courteous. They kept us informed on every step of the project. The work was completed on time and as stated in the contract. We are very pleased with the roof and have had nothing but positive comments on it. We would gladly recommend Covenant Roofing.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Work Completed On 01/19/2022

01/27/2022

Karen K.

This company is fabulous! Courteous, professional, hard workers. Installed our roof within 5 days of signing contract. Kept us updated every step of the way. Their warranty was better than other companies we got estimates from.

Description of Work
Tear down of old roof. Replace rotted wood. Shingles placed.

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

12/02/2021

Margaret D.

Come out for estimates was good. Ending cleaning and new roof looks great.

Description of Work
New roofing

Category drywall

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

09/02/2021

David F.

Slow start because of permit After permit was squired it went great

Description of Work
Replace roof with metal

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

08/24/2021

Laura G.

It couldn't have gone any better--they were simply fabulous! First, they came to give me an estimate faster than anyone else I spoke with, they have their own crew, no subcontracting, interfaced well with the insurance claims adjuster, were competitive, scheduled the roof for 1 week later, completed the roof in 1 day and did a beautiful job cleaning up! First class, would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
completely new roof

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

07/12/2021

Rudi A.

My over the street neighbor replaced his roof with a cool looking copper tinted metal roof -several years ago. At that time I was very impressed with the team performing the work and the end result. It looked great and still looks great. I wrote down the company's name "Covenant" just in case. Then, when it was time to talk about my roof needing replacement I had a colleague at work bragging about Covenant: he was very happy how Covenant put a metal roof on his house and even showed me pictures. So, I contacted Kevin Showley (Covenant's Sales Representative) who came to the house after my work hours, inspected the roof and gave me a fair price. He showed me the materials used and explained how the whole process would work. He also helped me right away with the financing part of the whole project. That same night I signed the contract and within a few days the permit was attached to one of the windows of the house. Within 2-3 weeks the materials were delivered on the driveway ! A trailer was placed on the driveway as agreed upon on Saturday. Monday at 8 sharp a team of 11 people started on the roof and put a beautiful copper look metal roof on my house within 2 days. I called the company afterwards 2 times for some minor aftercare, and each time they responded within one day ! No kidding: they stand behind their logo: they exactly delivered what they promised to do. It all went so smooth that I can barely believe it is done ! And with a 15 year warranty I feel that ' I am covered '.

Description of Work
Replace whole roof of house with a copper tinted metal roof

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

06/23/2021

James E.

Great! Other than a bit of a delay to get a permit (not their fault). Their work was excellent. Workers were excellent, professional, and cleaned up their stuff daily. Great nail cleanup. They replaced some rotting wood, rather than cover it up (at a fair additional cost). No damage to plants, gutters, or house. I recommend them highly with no reservations. Completed the job in 2 days (on a 2,000 sq. ft. house).

Description of Work
New roof on home

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

04/20/2021

Eileen J.

Covenant Roofing did an excellent job on my flat roof. They were extremy knowledge and very patient with my concerns. They really listened to me and addressed the issues I wanted. On time and kept to their schedule. They were very efficient and skilled. I would recommend them in a Heart beat.

Description of Work
Roof repair and replaced

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words and are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us!