LE PAGE CARPET & TILE INC

With Angi since August 2010

DAB Home Decor LLC

Copy & Paste this link to see Empire Today's commercial for their Biggest Sale of the year: The 50/50/50 sale: https://ispot.tv/a/tnuk Independent Flooring and Window Treatment sales consultant, servicing customers of Empire Today. We install all types of flooring, including LVT/LVP, Sheet Vinyl, Laminate, Solid and Engineered Hardwood, Carpeting, Ceramic and Porcelain Tile and Custom Window Treatments. We do not install tile in showers, tubs or on backsplashes. We do not do repairs of any existing flooring. We do not install flooring purchased elsewhere. In-stock flooring can often be installed as soon as next day. Empire Today is a BBB accredited business which has been in business for 60 years and has serviced more than 3 million customers. In 2019, Empire won its 4th BBB Torch Award, which is BBB’s most prestigious award recognizing the company’s dedication to ethical business practices. Empire Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy!

Offers by DAB Home Decor LLC  on Angi
Gainesville Carpets Plus Colortile

We are a full service flooring store offering a large selection of carpet, wood, tile, vinyl, cork, laminate and more! We also offer cabinets! Check out the virtual tour on our website, too!

Gaia Stone Gallery

At Gaia Stone Gallery, we pride ourselves in our ability to give you the best material the world of Natural Stone, Cabinets and Floors has to offer. Our gallery was built to best display all the pieces of art we carry. Our Showrooms are like art galleries or museums. You will have a one of a kind experience here.

09/09/2014

They came through with a low price but every body's price was pretty much the same but I thought they explained to me better what I was dealing with and they explained to me the different quality and actually they tried to talk me out of my choice because I wanted the high end but any way I got an excellent installation, they were super good, the wasted no time they are hardworking guys.

Description of Work
They installed the carpet for me.

Category carpet installation