FDS Disposal Inc

With Angi since July 2012

FDS Disposal Inc...

GC Hybrid Energy Solutions

GC Hybrid Energy Solutions provides a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction. Our installations are carried out by fully trained staff to the highest professional standards. Our professional standards don't only include professional knowledge and understanding , but it also professional practice, values and we perform each project as if it was being done in our own property. We have over 10 years of experience in the construction, renovation, and energy efficiency upgrades on commercial and residential buildings. On every single project that we work on, we use premium materials and tools, all backed by the best warranties on the market.

Clima-Guard Painting

Clima-Guard Painting has been painting homes for 22 years. Specializing in exterior painting,pool decks driveways,deck and fence staining, tile roof washing and painting. We can handle ALL of your painting needs! Clima-Guard Painting has painted thousands of homes over the years. Clima-Guard Painting only uses the finest products on the market today and adheres to the principle of customer service. Excellent workmanship and attention to detail are the basis of my company! Call today to schedule your FREE ESTIMATE!! Thank you! SHERWIN-WILLIAMS PAINTS Licensed and Insured. Discounts for 1st responders,law enforcement, military.

Offers by Clima-Guard Painting on Angi
Handy Omni

I will price match or will beat the competitors price estimate (price matching only from legit verified business.) my reviews for past work ive done can be found at this link https://www.taskrabbit.com/profile/octavio-n--2 Please provide photos and any details about the job with your request. this information helps me provide you with feed back. Located in Broward County but I'm willing to travel if the price is right! Skilled painter, attended school for painting, passed college level classes for painting! So your solid color painting jobs are simple for me to do! Integrity is my priority, I always do work with the best intentions in mind. Painting is one of my passions! I fully understand the trade, how to prep and I'm a clean painter! I am the sole owner-operator and organizer of my business. so please be patient. i respond to all jobs within the day. I also provide other services such as closet remodeling, minor home repairs.

10/25/2016

great the job was done on the day arranged for

Description of Work
trash pick up went well

10/21/2015

08/25/2015

12/18/2014

10/22/2014

This is the first time that I have had a trash service that I can depend on. My cans are always upright with the lids on in the same place I left it. The guys are friendly and helpful. You will always get professional service when you call or visit the office.

Description of Work
I recently changed to FDS Disposal and cannot express how happy I am! You know when to expect them, the men picking up my trash are friendly, always put my lids back on my cans and wave hello.

Garbage Collection,Trash Containers & Dumpsters

Yard waste grass clippings & small branches bundled longer than a diameter of 3 inches, 3 feet long, plastic bags, dirt, household rubbish.