Dan Ryan Construction

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

Residential, Commercial, Remodel, Repair. Credit Cards accepted. We consider ourselves a full service contracting company providing a knowledgeable staff that helps to take care of our customers....

C&B pressure washing

Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Fully equipped to get a dirty job done!

Offers by C&B pressure washing on Angi
KC Pro Restoration

American Professional Estimates LLC

At American Professional Estimates we specialize in Residential and Commercial Services for Gutter Cleaning, Leaf Guard Installation, Roof Cleaning, Soft Washing, Pressure Washing, Holiday Decorating, Tree Service and Hauling. We take great pride in our workmanship, expertise, quality work and customer service. It is our mission to provide 100% complete customer satisfaction from start to finish of a project. Our reputation is based on service, safety, excellent communication, and professionalism. We are licensed and fully insured trained professionals. Feel free to call us for a free estimate. We respond to new inquires immediately and offer same day service. I chose the name American Professional Estimates for the company to honor all my family members who have served and who are actively serving in the military as well all the great men and women of our country who have served and are serving. I strive to be a community leader by being a God fearing man that lives by example for my family, business and community.

Offers by American Professional Estimates LLC on Angi

08/06/2016

We had a project no other carpenters were interested in tackling. Dan and his crew worked hard in the worst heat of the summer. I'm delighted with the result and will hire them again

Description of Work
Windows added. Reframing load bearing wall

Category remodeling

04/14/2016

Category handyman service

02/17/2016

He did good work. He was very professional. He alerted us when there was a problem. He was very cautious, polite and reasonable.

Description of Work
He put grab bars in the master bath area and in the two guest bathrooms.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

10/09/2015

Description of Work
Dan Ryan Constuction started the last week in April,2015. They did a total renovation inside, stripping down the inside of the house. Taking down part of a wall plus a complete wall between the original living room and one car garage. Giving us a open concept living room, dining room and kitchen. They came up with wonderful, useful and convenient updates to a very old house. Wiring, all new plug ins and switches throughout the house and out doors. They ran new cable to our living room and back screened in porch for our televisions. They literally took an old shack looking house, stripped it to the bones and made a new house! I can't begin to name all it took to do this, but they showed up Monday thru Friday and worked. They knew who to get to put in a new heating and air unit with all new duct work. A company to re-stucco our house. They stripped the old roof and did all repairs and again new who to hire to roof it. They also new who to pour our concrete to level the garage floor to even it with the house floor, pour our screen porch, sidewalk and driveway and they helped form it and work it out. They built our 16'x24' sceened porch, they put in two garage door openers. They put all the walls and ceilings back up. They put in our kitchen cabinets, they re-did the total bathroom, they painted the whole house, and tiled our whole house! New fans in all rooms and all new lighting. New doors inside and out. They worked and worked through everything it took and alot I can't remember to name and things every reno needs. I can't say enough great things about them, their work and their professionalism!!! They worked through the heat of summer, the un-square everything of an old house to give us a new home that is beautiful, comfortable, and we know their workmanship has given us a home that will last. We are so happy we found them, we love our home and we can never thank them enough for all they did. Great company, great men, we would have them do anything needed again, but they didn't leave anything undone!!! :-)

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,sunrooms

Thank you Mrs. [member name removed]! We grew to think of you as family. A privilege to know you and Mr. [member name removed]! We enjoyed every day and you also worked so hard. We always try to stay above board with every thing we do and hope we always do right by you! Thank you & keep in touch!

09/02/2014

Description of Work
I bought a foreclosure and had a very short timeframe to fix it up to be livable. My wife had died in the house I was in and when I explained this to Dan, he worked day and night for the next two weeks helping me rebuild essentially the whole house. He did a lot of electrical, plumbing, new bathroom, took down walls, put up walls, added heat and A/C to new rooms, moved the air returns, helped with hanging new cabinets, new garage doors, textured walls, drywall, painting, replacing doors, patching, cleaning and painting pool, major tile work and more. I would definitely use him again for any work we need. He was very honest and up front with me and didn't try to nickel and dime me out of everything I had. I'm forever thankful for the amount of work in such a short timeframe his team was able to accomplish.

Category remodeling

[member name removed], you were a great person and we are so sorry what you went through. We have gained a friend for life and appreciate the compliments! You and your family are always in our prayers and we are happy every time we get to see you. You are also such an intelligent outstanding person, with more integrity than I can even explain into words. Thank you for contacting us, and we now wor...

New Construction. Home Maintenance. General Repairs. Remodeling. Carpentry. Concrete. Painting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal