Trying To Think Handyman Services

Founded 2017 • With Angi since March 2018

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Handyman Services

Trying To Think Handyman Services is located in Largo Florida. Handyman services areas include Pinellas County. To see a comprehensive list of services provided please visit my website: https://www.trying2think.com I am an owner operated small business. I personally come to your home and do the work. Received Covid Vaccination. I have been fixing and repairing things for the past 35 years. I believe keeping your word and showing up is important. In addition to accepting payment by cash, check, and PayPal, I also accept payment by Zelle....

Projects

Coachman Automotive

If your vehicle is in need of a tune up or more extensive repairs, there is only one Clearwater auto repair service to call. Coachman Automotive will be there for you. We are a father and son operation since 1996. We have a rating with the BBB and we have been Angie's List Super Service Award winners. Proudly serving Clearwater FL, Hillsborough FL, Saint Petersburg FL, Tarpon Springs FL, and surrounding areas.

Offers by Coachman Automotive on Angi
Tambay Tire Plaza Inc.

Whether your vehicle is due for an oil change or if it needs major engine repairs, Tambay Tire Plaza of Tampa is qualified to handle it all. We hire only the highest trained ASE certified technicians to address all car service and auto repairs. We get to know our customers by name, and work with them to keep their cars on the road as long as possible. We truly understand car repairs and stick to the manufacturer's guidelines to make sure that it is repaired correctly the first time. We also keep our shop stocked with factory parts so that your car runs as good as new once we are finished repairing it.

Bozarth Contractors

As a Florida state certified contractor we specialize in window and door sales and installations only! We do not offer window or door repair services. Choosing the right replacement windows or doors is just as important as choosing the right contractor. Whether it's hurricane impact resistant or new construction energy efficient only the highest-quality products are offered. Products that provide lifetime guarantees, little or no maintenance and energy savings are key. Choosing the right contractor is just as important as choosing the right material for your project. That’s why we not only expect you to get the best product but also the best installation service. Bozarth Contractors does not use any sub-contractors for installations. Our in-house professionally trained employees provide exceptional service and quality workmanship that our customers expect. Our goal is to make you comfortable and pleased with both our work and value of service.STATE CERTIFIED LICENSE #CBC1253999.

Offers by Bozarth Contractors on Angi

03/29/2021

Charles is a great handyman. Both punctual and professional in his job. He got back with me quickly and gave me a reasonable estimate for all projects to be done. Performed all that was asked in a timely manner. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Handyman services- Hung large picture/mirror; replaced door knobs; fixed broken kitchen drawer; installed bathroom fixtures/cabinet, replaced door trim

Category auto repair,handyman service

01/15/2021

Charles is always dependable & does excellent work. He’s on time and does what he says he can do. I will definitely use him again & recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service

08/18/2020

Charles patched two large holes in my bathroom wall and did a superior job. I found him to be honest and professional. He returned phone calls and was timely in showing up for appointments. He is very reasonably priced. I have other jobs around the house that I plan to hire him again for.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and support bath bar installation.

Category auto repair,drywall

07/29/2020

It went very well. Charles was professional and I’ll hire him again for the many projects around my home.

Description of Work
Fixed a door to the garage plus other odds & ends around my home..Handyman Services

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing

07/10/2020

The service was fabulous and timely. Absolutely no complaints and I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Handyman

Category handyman service,ceiling fans

07/02/2020

Charles arrived on time. He was very professional. He was very polite. He completed all the work I needed done. I will definitely call Charles again if I need help again.

Description of Work
A lot of different projects around the house

Category drywall contractor","electrician","fencing contractor","handyman service","woodworker

06/19/2020

I will say Charles is punctual but not easy to get a hold of. In reading previous reviews I feel I didn’t get the same handyman everyone raves about. He removed the vanity and mirror with little to no issues and patched the hole in the wall but honestly the patch work was not good quality. We paid him $120 half the cost we were quoted since he did do half the work at that point. Once I finally got a hold of him again he came back 9am Thursday morning and was punctual but not 5 minutes into the job my son and father hear a loud crash. Charles had broken the vanity porcelain sink which had been special ordered and shipped to my home. I cannot understand for the life of me how it happened but I didn’t get any apology or offer to even try to replace it or go purchase me a new one. Charles actually had the nerve to just say well when you get another one call me I’ll come back to install it and he just left. I’m not sure if he’s on drugs, drinks to much or is just going through a health issue tbut this man has NO CLUE at ALL of the **** he’s now caused plus I now have to wait till July for a replacement sink to be delivered and not to mention the additional cost I’m out because he broke it!! ANGRY doesn’t even explain my emotions at his lack of concern for what he’s done. COMPLETELY UN PROFESSIONAL!!! I would NEVER hire this man EVER for any job!

Description of Work
Remove old bathroom vanity and mirror and install new one plus patch hole in the wall

Category auto repair","handyman service","home remodeling contractor

05/27/2020

Charles was out at my house all day and did a great job! I have him coming back tomorrow for more work. Fair prices, good work ethic and a nice guy!

Description of Work
Light fixtures, ceiling fan installation and repair, replace screen door hardware, repair other screen door.

Category electrician","screen repair company","ceiling fan

01/26/2020

Excellent Mr. Smith arrived on time to work Lights were installed first day. The shed doors were in bad shape. Mr Smith took them off (very heavy) He took them home to fix. When he brought them back, he had remade the exactly as the originals, only with better material. Very impressed, high quality work. Installing the exterior door to the garage took a little longer to fit due to sloppy job original contractors had done. A quick run to Lowe's and it was installed. My wife and I were very impressed with proffesional attitude, completing all work in time he had quoted. Definitely will use his services again.

Description of Work
Motion detection lights. (2) Repair outside shed doors Replace exterior slab door, side of garage.

Category electrician","handyman service","woodworker","door installer

11/27/2019

He was prompt, the work was excellent, and we already have a new project in mind for him. We gave his card to a neighbor with a good recommendation. finally, a handyman we can count on.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning, gutter guard installed, pool screen repair, inside garage ceiling repair.

Category handyman service

A variety of indoor/outdoor residential/commercial repairs/installations are offered. Please visit website for more detail. https://www.trying2think.com

Please visit website for a comprehensive list of services offered. https://www.trying2think.com

Check, PayPal