ROLL-A-GUARD

www.rollaguard.com
Roll-A-Guard's Mixture of Shutters

Roll-A-Guard's Mixture of Shutters

hurricane shutters
Scratching your head trying to figure out what hurricane protection will work for your home? Well sometimes we do a mixture because not one product fits all openings! Products shown: - Aluminum Roll-ups - Fabric Panels - Bahamas

Roll-A-Guard is the storm and hurricane protection branch of AABC, Inc. We are an established family based business that offers affordable hurricane protection to all. We specialize in hurricane protection and storm shutter repair. We focus on customer satisfaction and excellent products. Since the beginning we have proven ourselves as the industry leader. We have an A+ grade on the BBB and have won and maintained the Angie's list super service award. Roll-A-Guard is clearly the number one choice, as we have a track record for excellence in the Tampa bay area. Our goal as a company is to provide you with the highest quality available material, best installation possible, and excellent customer service. To do so, we hire and professionally train the best employees possible. No sub-contractors here. We also use the best materials; we only use the parts that make our shutters built to last. We offer the best customer service available and are able to handle all your hurricane protection needs....

hurricane shutters (294)blind cleaning (17)window treatment (11)window replacement (11)door installation (10)general contractors (4)screen repair (2)glass repair (2)garage doors (2)handyman (1)

Brenda C.

Prompt delivery and professional installation.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Work Completed On 03/29/2022

Dan O.

Excellent install, very professional.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Lani J.

Professional and precise! Passed inspection with flying colors!

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Wendy B.

Excellent Company! I had a small job needing hurricane protection on two doors. The owner inspected the project and provided me a competitive quote. Once the permit was obtained, they installed the doors and helped us save $$ on our Hurricane Ins Policy. When the City Inspector came to look over the job, he told my husband that this firm was top notch and that he's never had a problem with their work. What more can I say. Highly Recommended!

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

Michael A.

Very good Quality (brand new, not used yet, will see how ell they stand up to a storm when it happens...), Excellent service, Excellent communications,very glad we used Roll-a-guard!

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

Arlene and John T.

They were reliable and provided a great product. They cleaned up after install. Plus all personnel were friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Linda L.

The gentlemen who came to install the shutters worked efficiently and did a great job! They were friendly to deal with and were knowledgeable about their work. I would recommend them and Roll-A-Guard to anyone!

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Stacy C.

Perfect… Sandra was very professional and helpful in choosing the right product. All work was done in a timely manner. Crew was very nice… showed me how to use my shutters and cleaned up afterwards… great job. Thank you Roll a Guard the protecting my home

Description of Work
Hurricane Fabric Shutters

Work Completed On 02/05/2022

David Q.

Went Great highly recommend!!! Very customer friendly, from the phone at call in thru the final installation Very professional in all phases DAVE Q

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Glenn L.

Excellent company from the original quote to the office staff with scheduling and other follow ups to the installers. They came highly recommended to us and we would recommend them to anyone else and definitely would do business with them again in the future.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

11/01/2021

Pat S.

great we where very happy workers where very professional and answered all our questions

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

11/01/2021

Mary Lynn B.

The project went very well including the first visit for the estimate with Sandra. Installation was scheduled for 9-7-2021 and when I called to confirm on 9-3-2021, I was told they would be out on a different date, which did not work for me. It was then rescheduled for 9-15-2021. The installation crew arrived at the scheduled time, completed the work in a timely manner and finished the same day. The crew, Jacob, Mike and Josh were friendly, pleasant, professional, efficient and knowledgeable. My only suggestion would be to use a vaccum rather than a blower to clean up. I would recommend Roll-A-Guard. Thank You

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters ~ Accordian

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

Beth T.

Fantastic. They were here when they said they would be. The owner was hands on in installation and very accessible. They are a wonderful company and I am glad I chose them!!!

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

. L.

It was a question of safety. I found not only do I not worry about possible storms, but I feel safe in the middle of the night with shutters that keep all elements outside my home. Thank you for kind and professional service. there were not cheap but the benefits for me were above the cost.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

George B.

Excellent... Roll-A-Guard are the best.. Installation went very well.. Highly recommend this company.. Class act team

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

. H.

They were friendly, professional, fast and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Alan G.

It went exactly as scheduled. High quality materials and high quality workmanship.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

Dale L.

Excellent! Did what they we’re supposed to do on the day scheduled. Excellent communication! Great installers!!

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Steve B.

Very well. The install went off as planned and the shutters work great.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

Ana V.

Very well done! we are very happy with the company and results

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

B P.

Smoothless - from sales to installation

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Al B.

Great company. All around excellent work completed on time as promised.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Toma J.

Great company does professional work and great price

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters fabric shield