Pinnacle Services of Pinellas Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2005

6840 Ulmerton Rd

Largo, FL 33771

Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - Robert Johansen, Garth Cooperider, Kevin E Knight. Additional email - Michele@pinnacle-spi.com. Additional websites - www.pinnaclespi.com, www.pinnaclespi.com....

08/27/2016

SHARON P.

It went great. They were spot on with the estimate. The workers came as scheduled and did a wonderful job. When it's time to replace the entire roof, we will hire them again.

Description of Work
They fixed the chimney in our newly purchased home, and did some necessary roof work, including replacing two skylights.

02/23/2016

Deborah O.

Unfortunately Pinnacle does not work on modular homes. This rating is entirely based on references from two co-workers that recommended them to me. They were both very happy with the quality of their roof repairs and the cost.

Description of Work
Looking for roof repair.

Category roofing, roof cleaning

04/03/2014

Janice S.

I am sure these guys are very good, they were prompt in getting back to me, but the cost of the service was just way to high for me. The until is only worth about $30K so $12K for a roof is just out of the question.

Description of Work
Gave me an estimate for a flat roofing system on a small condo.

03/20/2014

JOE O.

This was a small job. It was neither a complex nor challanging job and was done under non-emergency conditions by competent workers. The conditions and expected good result did not give them a chance to shine in any way. Because the job was small and non-emergency, it did not demand rapid completion and so was fit in as weather and working schedules permitted which was OK with me. I was comfortable with the process throughout

Description of Work
Repair a small section of shingle roofing and nail pops incl rotted wood.

01/08/2014

RICHARD C.

All work was done quickly and perfectly. They tried to save me some money by repairing three of the four stacks that definitely were damaged as the copper boots cost about $850 each. When we had the massive rain period a few weeks later they came out the same day that I called them and did the work the next day so as to prevent another leak with mold in my attic.

Description of Work
Repaired a large portion of a metal roof that had been repaired improperly by the previous owners causing mold to grow in our attic. They were right in the ballpark as to cost and I cannot say how great the service was enough. I would definitely use them again.

10/10/2013

Henry B.

Provider arrived at the appointed hour, thoroughly inspected problem areas and gave us a verbal report regarding recommended repairs. He will provide a written report via email with a menu of suggested repairs along with pricing for each item.

Description of Work
Provider inspected roofing for leaks/other problems and gave a verbal report.

10/08/2013

Doree Z.

Very professional and satisfactory outcome.

Description of Work
Clean and treat tile roof, repair leaks around roof vents, fix and seal connection between tile roof and aluminum lanai roof

Category roofing, roof cleaning

08/29/2013

Linda E.

It could not of gone better. I dealt mostly with Robert and he was very professional and helpful. He checked out a flat roof I have and I will be using them in the future. To me fixing or replacing a tile roof correctly is art work, well they were artist.

Description of Work
he repaired the valley on roof in front of the house and repaired the tiles. I had a bothersome leak going from the roof thru the concrete blocks. he also fixed some flashing and cleaned the gutters while on the roof

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

11/12/2012

Dora C.

see above

Description of Work
They emailed me acknowledging me, sent a letter with the email explaining their services. I made an apt with them and a guy was supposed to come out. I called to see where he was and was told the man was already out to my place. He never knocked on my door. They said I didn't need to be there. Why set an apt then? I was also told an estimate would be mailed to me and never was. If they didn't want the job , that is all they had to say.

In response to this review let it be known that: Our representative did show up for the estimate on the intended day, looked at the roof for the cleaning estimate and did not need to see the home owner, but did forget to send the proposal, and for that we apologize and will try to rectify it immediatey.

10/01/2012

Janet S.

Their bid was substantially higher than the other bids that I got so I didn’t choose them. If I was doing this project on my home rather than our office building, I would absolutely consider using them for the job.

Description of Work
I got a bid from them, and I was very impressed with them.

02/25/2012

Allen P.

He presented me with an estimate.

Description of Work
Mr Cooperider was very professional and responsive.

12/27/2011

Norma F.

Pinnacle Services of Pinellas Inc - Roofing Pinnacle Services, fixed a roof leak that 3 other companies couldn't find. He (Michael), did it reasonably, was prompt, scheduled it as planned, arrived on time and finished on time, and haven't had a leak since. Very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Pinnacle Services of Pinellas Inc - Roofing I used Pinnacle Services, to fixed leak in roof. It was at least six months ago, and cost around $400 or less.

10/06/2011

Helen H.

It was apparently a tricky job because one company we contacted declined to give an estimate saying the work was beyond their expertise. Mike King was very professional in his dealings with us and the workers did a good job. The price was in line with the original estimate and I felt that it was fair, but I didn't have anything to compare it with. It did take them a month to get around to doing the work, which is why I put C for punctuality. However, there were extenuating circumstances in that it was raining a lot, making it difficult for them to complete their other jobs and get to our job. I would use them again, but I sure hope I don't need to.

Description of Work
Pinnacle repaired our balcony, which involved removing tile, replacing damaged wood and installing a new Sealoflex membrane and coatings.

Category decks, roofing

06/11/2011

Candace C.

See above.

Description of Work
We chose Pinnacle because the company who makes the barrel tiles that go on our roof gave them a good recommendation. Our house was hit by the tornado that came through South Tampa. Unfortunately the work that needed to be done extended far beyond this as our home inspector failed to detect severe roof problems just a month earler when we purchased our new home. I believe we got an outstanding, high quality repair job for our roof. Garth was professional and explained each phase of the process. It took them a while to get started (we called at least twice to find out why they hadn't been out to give an estimate; seems they had a lot of business from the storm) but once they began, the job was completed quickly. Our biggest issue was how unprepared we were for the extent of repairs that were unrelated to the storm and thus, not covered by insurance. They tried to give a good estimate, but the price continued to go up as more problems were discovered. Our out of pocket expenses were around 18K when it was all over. I'm sure the price they gave us for the work done was fair, but we were not in a position to shop around once the work had started. We would use them again, but are hoping that won't be necessary for another 15 years.

04/03/2011

mark M.

expensive, but a second floor bathroom shower where we needed to be waterproofed. They showed up when promised and fisnished when promised.

Description of Work
installed a Schlueter waterproof liner in shower stall

Category bathtub refinishing

09/07/2008

Jennifer D.

Mike King was great to work with. He was informative about the latest building codes, took time to explain what needed to be done and gave several options for the final look. The permits were pulled, I didn't have to do anything. His team was prompt and very neat. They completed the work on time and were professional, then cleaned up very well after. The permits were closed and again I didn't have to do anything. When I paid for the services, I was provided with a complete package including the waiver of lien and receipts for the shingles. Their office then followed up to make sure I was satisfied. I was very pleased and would use them again.

Description of Work
Shingle Roof Installation - Remove existing shingle roof system, repair damaged wood decking, install new roofing to current building codes.

Category decks, roofing

04/25/2005

WILLIAM M.

THEY WERE ON SCHEDULE, DID GREAT WORK, & I WAS GRATEFUL TO FIND SOMEONE TO EVEN QUOTE THIS PROJECT. VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS & THE PROCESS.

Description of Work
REPAIR ON A FLAT SHINGLE ROOF.

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

Offers by A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions on Angi
    Tri County Power Washing

We are still offering services during CO-VID. During this time we will be following CDC guidelines and maintaining social distancing. From Pressure Washing to Paver Sealing to our Tile Roof cleaning program our goal is to make you and your neighbors say "WOW". Please contact us to book your appointment now or ask us any questions about our services. We look forward to working with you!

Tampa City Pressure Washing LLC

At Tampa City Pressure Washing we specialize in Pressure Washing Roofs,Driveways and Entire Houses.We also provide services for both commercial and residential buildings. We are a small family-owned business working in the Pressure Washing industry for 6+ years. We love to help our customers by providing affordable prices and free estimates! We believe high quality work is very important for the satisfaction of the customer. All of our workers provide detail oriented work to ensure the customer is always satisfied.

Repairs, replacement and maintenance of shingle, tile, metal & flat roof systems, waterproofing, roofing, building envelope, driveways, walkways, pool decks, brick, siding, stucco & hot water surface cleaning.