Pinnacle Services of Pinellas Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2005

Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - Robert Johansen, Garth Cooperider, Kevin E Knight. Additional email - Michele@pinnacle-spi.com. Additional websites - www.pinnaclespi.com, www.pinnaclespi.com....

Tampa Wash Pro

Tampa Wash Pro is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer's interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

Offers by A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions on Angi
JD Steam Pressure Cleaning

JD Steam Pressure Cleaning has served the needs of clients throughout the state of Florida for since 1997. Homeowners, property managers, associations, and business owners alike have turned to JD Steam Pressure Cleaning for all their pressure cleaning needs. From algae, mold to rust stains, gum, sidewalks, and parking lots, JD Steam Pressure Cleaning can tackle it all. Licensed, and insured, JD Steam Cleaning has the knowledge and expertise to complete the job with efficiency and confidence. So whether it’s a one-time job or a regularly scheduled maintenance, JD Steam Cleaning will complete the job timely and sufficiently. From Lake City to Key West, JD Steam Cleaning has you covered. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/27/2016

It went great. They were spot on with the estimate. The workers came as scheduled and did a wonderful job. When it's time to replace the entire roof, we will hire them again.

Description of Work
They fixed the chimney in our newly purchased home, and did some necessary roof work, including replacing two skylights.

02/23/2016

Unfortunately Pinnacle does not work on modular homes. This rating is entirely based on references from two co-workers that recommended them to me. They were both very happy with the quality of their roof repairs and the cost.

Description of Work
Looking for roof repair.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

04/03/2014

I am sure these guys are very good, they were prompt in getting back to me, but the cost of the service was just way to high for me. The until is only worth about $30K so $12K for a roof is just out of the question.

Description of Work
Gave me an estimate for a flat roofing system on a small condo.

03/20/2014

This was a small job. It was neither a complex nor challanging job and was done under non-emergency conditions by competent workers. The conditions and expected good result did not give them a chance to shine in any way. Because the job was small and non-emergency, it did not demand rapid completion and so was fit in as weather and working schedules permitted which was OK with me. I was comfortabl...

Description of Work
Repair a small section of shingle roofing and nail pops incl rotted wood.

01/08/2014

All work was done quickly and perfectly. They tried to save me some money by repairing three of the four stacks that definitely were damaged as the copper boots cost about $850 each. When we had the massive rain period a few weeks later they came out the same day that I called them and did the work the next day so as to prevent another leak with mold in my attic.

Description of Work
Repaired a large portion of a metal roof that had been repaired improperly by the previous owners causing mold to grow in our attic. They were right in the ballpark as to cost and I cannot say how great the service was enough. I would definitely use them again.

Repairs, replacement and maintenance of shingle, tile, metal & flat roof systems, waterproofing, roofing, building envelope, driveways, walkways, pool decks, brick, siding, stucco & hot water surface cleaning.