Energy Monster

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2014

12087 62nd Street North

Largo, FL 33773

Energy Monster focuses on helping homeowners, property managers and general contractors within the Tampa Bay and Sarasota areas deliver on their energy saving projects. Whether you’re a homeowner looking to save on your utility bills or a large scale construction management firm; Energy Monster is ready to help make your project a success....

05/04/2016

chase M.

Description of Work
Had a spray insulation applied to a crawl space under my townhome, approximately 600sqft. Cesar was very prompt and overall a great guy to work with. His team was punctual, very detail oriented, charismatic and worked continuously until the job was done, definitely will be doing business with them in the future, for additional projects, will recommend to anyone in need of an insulation or efficiency project!

Category insulation,air duct cleaning,energy audit

02/04/2015

Dante S.

Category energy audit

11/14/2014

shanell F.

The definition of professional, I could not be any happier. After moving into our new home in Palm Harbor, my Husband and I responded to advertising from Energy Monster. After scheduling the recommended work after the audit, they're crew came in and performed the work on time and they were all super friendly and professional! Majority of the men who came were all military how awesome! Since the work has been completed there has already been a difference in our bill and I don't always have to keep the air running anymore. I would definitely recommend this company if you want the work done right and if you want professional people this is the company for you!!

Description of Work
The gentleman came in to perform a free home energy audit and were able to show me and explain all the areas of my home that were causing my utilities to be higher than they should be. I than went ahead and scheduled for the work they recommended to be done.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,energy audit

11/06/2014

Lauren A.

The team at Energy Monster was fantastic! They were professional, friendly, well-informed and left my home cleaner than when they arrived! And I particularly appreciated that the team was made up of veterans from our nation's Armed Services, reinforcing their commitment to punctuality, cleanliness and respectfulness. They walked me and my husband through every step of the process as they cleaned and sealed our air vents and air ducts. We were thrilled when they suggested more utility bill-cost saving and energy-saving measures for my home, which included adding insulation to our attic (to keep our cool air inside the house!) and a solar-powered roof vent that automatically vents the hot air from the house once the air reaches a certain temperature - powered solely by solar electricity. We were beyond impressed and will continue to use Energy Monster in the future. I highly recommend the team at Energy Monster!

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed air ducts, installed insulation, installed one solar roof vent

Category air duct cleaning

08/04/2014

Harold S.

they came and did what we expected,but we were supposed to get before and after pictures did not happen? and forgot to ask after they left. thought maybe florida energy conservation advisors would contact us. have not heard back and that's it.

Description of Work
blew in insulation,very fast and clean

Category insulation,energy audit

Unique Sliding Door Repair

Sliding glass door Refurbishment Windows Refurbishment

Morgan Exteriors Inc

Tampa Bays premier home improvement company for 27 years. Specializing in Windows, Doors , Siding , Kitchens and Baths . Free estimates . All projects include lifetime guarantee on product and installation. Office - (813) 931-4663. Call Now and receive 50% off installation

Bozarth Contractors

As a Florida state certified contractor we specialize in window and door sales and installations only! We do not offer window or door repair services. Choosing the right replacement windows or doors is just as important as choosing the right contractor. Whether it's hurricane impact resistant or new construction energy efficient only the highest-quality products are offered. Products that provide lifetime guarantees, little or no maintenance and energy savings are key. Choosing the right contractor is just as important as choosing the right material for your project. That’s why we not only expect you to get the best product but also the best installation service. Bozarth Contractors does not use any sub-contractors for installations. Our in-house professionally trained employees provide exceptional service and quality workmanship that our customers expect. Our goal is to make you comfortable and pleased with both our work and value of service.STATE CERTIFIED LICENSE #CBC1253999.

Offers by Bozarth Contractors on Angi

Home Insulation, Home Energy Efficiency, No-Cost Home Energy Assessments, Home Insulation, Spray Foam Insulation, Home Energy Efficiency, Air Duct Cleaning, Air Duct Sealing, Radiant Barrier, Solar Powered Rood Ventilation, Window Tinting

Ask for details.