Aluminum Craftsmen

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2012

Aluminum contractor in Pinellas for 40 years...

Precision Overhead Garage Door

You can rely on Precision Overhead Garage Door of Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Lakeland & New Port Richey Metro Area to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company; while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each owned & operated as an individual franchise. Our slogan is "We Fix Garage Doors Right"™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry. Precision Overhead Garage Door of Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Lakeland & New Port Richey Metro Area was opened in 2001 and proudly serves the West Florida. We are a full service garage door company specializing in Garage Door Repair, Replacement Garage Doors and repair of Garage Door Openers. 45 Trucks running days, evenings, weekends, with no extra charge for nights or weekends. Locally owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Precision Garage Door Service, Precision Garage Door, Rapp Operations, LLC, Precision Door, Precision Overhead Door. Additional phone numbers - (727) 556-0066, (727) 573-7968.

Bayside Garage Doors

Low prices, fast efficient service and excellent customer service. 24 hour emergency service provided for all your garage door needs! Bayside Garage Doors has the solution that’s right for your unique situation, accommodating your budget with quality products at affordable prices. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we look forward to taking care of all of your overhead door requirements. Call 813-433-7395 today. In case of an emergency, we offer 24hr service night, weekend, or holiday emergency service at no extra charge.

Bozarth Contractors

As a Florida state certified contractor we specialize in window and door sales and installations only! We do not offer window or door repair services. Choosing the right replacement windows or doors is just as important as choosing the right contractor. Whether it's hurricane impact resistant or new construction energy efficient only the highest-quality products are offered. Products that provide lifetime guarantees, little or no maintenance and energy savings are key. Choosing the right contractor is just as important as choosing the right material for your project. That’s why we not only expect you to get the best product but also the best installation service. Bozarth Contractors does not use any sub-contractors for installations. Our in-house professionally trained employees provide exceptional service and quality workmanship that our customers expect. Our goal is to make you comfortable and pleased with both our work and value of service.STATE CERTIFIED LICENSE #CBC1253999.

Offers by Bozarth Contractors on Angi

09/28/2018

They service was very good. They were prompt and they did a good job.

Description of Work
They replaced the aluminum of my storm shutter bathroom window with a transparent acrylic.They replaces two big panels of screen and replaced a screen in the patio,raised the corner of the wall panels so the rain water can drain out. They raised it about a quarter of an inch.

Category screen repair,hurricane shutters

08/07/2018

I thought the process went very well. I thought the company is very professional, in both client communication but also the guys doing the installation. They did have to replace a couple of 2X4s that was hidden under the existing wood siding which had rotted, but that was pretty much expected.

Description of Work
I had a new screened in porch installed for the front and back of my townhouse. Plus, I had new vinyl siding installed for the front and back.

Category gutter repair,siding,sunrooms

08/18/2017

The structure is absolutely perfect, quality fit, function and appearance. All personnel were extremely professional and courteous with no question unanswered or considered foolish. Erin, Customer Service, handled all of our questions with great patience and expediency. Getting through permitting was tedious and she coached us along nicely. Randy designed the enclosure with great care and consulte...

Description of Work
Old pool enclosure, (20 yrs. old), removed to include some cement curbing that was inadequate for the new structure. New cement formed and poured prior to construction.

Category sunrooms

10/16/2014

It went well they did a good job ,I would use them again.

Description of Work
They installed gutters on our home.

Category gutter repair

10/14/2014

Both jobs were done beautifully. We had one issue on the front where my entrance is on a slant and the door opens in. Because of that, they couldn't put a bug sweep on the door. But, they put some thought to it and placed a door jam (can't think of the word), but it's like a step plate and it keeps the bugs and lizards out. Yeah! I am very happy with their work always. Aluminum Craftsmen built my ...

Description of Work
I had a repair job to be done on my side porch which involved removing and air conditioner which was installed in the lower portion of the porch. Once that was removed the outside wall area needed to be replaced in order to cover the hole which remained. The second portion of the job was to remove an older screen porch at the front of my home an replace it.

Category gutter repair

Anything aluminum: gutters, sidings, screens, pool enclosures, etc.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa