ALEKSIN CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2003

2265 KENT DR N

Largo, FL 33774

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR ELECTRICAL. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. LICENSE # CBC 1252126. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. ASK ABOUT FINANCING

04/03/2018

thomas S.

great responded quickly to any questions or problems allways avail.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

02/08/2016

Ronni D.

Description of Work
Came to give quote after many calls. Large remodel job. Never provided the job quote after promise to do so.Called at least 5 times,sent a text,sent several e-mails.If you were not interested you should have said so.

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

01/17/2016

Donna F.

09/13/2015

Anna A.

Excellent work! I could not have been happier. Mark and his team were very professional and punctual. They worked to deliver and kept me informed every step of the way.

Description of Work
Tiled entire condo, and remodeled 2 showers.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

06/22/2015

Martin Z.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel. Beautiful. Great experience. Mark knows his stuff as does his partner Ed. Friendly and both very knowledgeable. We had complete tear down and our kitchen is gorgeous. Family and friends love it too! Mark listened to what we wanted and our ideas instead of telling us what he thought we we needed. He saved us money where he could too. Very honest.

Category hardwood floor, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

05/18/2015

Donna F.

Very professional. Very accommodating and love it!!!

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen. New cabinets and counter and added a counter.

09/17/2014

douglas B.

Went well, it was a first remodel for me so I didn't quite know what to expect but Mark showed up when he said he would, and the work got done. Only complaint is that I don't like the texture of the drywall but I asked for and quot;orange peeland quot; and that is what I got. Next time I would ask for something and quot;smootherand quot;. Overall happy and I think the price was fair.

Description of Work
Finished out a small portion of rip out of a bathroom, he contracted out all of the rebuild of a small bathroom, (plumbing, drywall, electrical), I had the tiling done by a friend, I had someone install a shower surround.

12/03/2012

anne B.

excellent, totally professional, excellent service, fabuolous overall

Description of Work
tiling, painting, electrical, installing lights, cabinets

Category hardwood floor, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

08/03/2012

Debbie R.

Usually we get three estimates when having work performed at the house. The first time we met wih Mark, we were immediately comfortable with him and decided to look no further. Mark did a partial wall demolition to open up our 1950's era kitchen and tore out the exisiting cabinets. He updated the lightening, ran a water line for the new refrigerator, installed a dishwasher, garbage disposal -- the list is extensive and still ongoing. Mark and his assistant Ed are professional, honest and very easy to work with; we welcomed their suggestions based on their extensive experience with remodeling. Mark will never try to sell you more work than you need (that's huge in my book). I think we keep finding more projects around the house because we hate to lose them. If you are looking for a professional contractor that is honest and has reasonable pricing, call Mark at Aleksin Contruction

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel project, deck replacement and future flooring installation.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

06/18/2007

LIZ R.

They were here when they said they would be and did what they said would do. He said it would be done in a week and it was. I would use them again and would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

07/22/2005

MARILYN H.

I CALLED TO GET A BID ON SOME BATHROOM REMODELING. THE PERSON I SPOKE WITH ON THE PHONE SAID THEY WERE BUSY, COULDN'T TALK RIGHT THEN AND THEY WOULD CALL BACK. THEY NEVER CALLED BACK.

Description of Work
NONE.

07/11/2003

DENISE F.

FANTASTIC JOB! THEYRE QUICK, CLEAN, PROFESSIONAL AND THEY DID A REMARKABLE JOB!

Description of Work
REMODELED THREE BATHROOMS AND KITCHEN

Magnificent Solutions LLC

Flames Construction

Juan has over 27 years of experience in providing quality stucco work. He takes pride in each job and customer satisfaction is his number one priority. Call today for your free estimate.

Perfect Tone Painting Tampa

We offer high quality interior and exterior painting at affordable prices. With over 5 years of quality experience, I know what it takes to make your home look beautiful. Using the newest and best products available on the market. Interior/ exterior new construction job or as simple as spraying out a piece of old furniture to look new again. We also specialize in power washing decks, houses, and fences. If you feel tired of your kitchen we can also spray your cabinets out to give them a new look.

ALL PHASES OF RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL REMODELING, ADDITIONS, WINDOWS, DRYWALL, WOOD TRIM WORK, HARDWOOD FLOORING, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, CERAMIC TILE ON FLOOR & WALL, STUCCO, SIDING.