ALEKSIN CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2003

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR ELECTRICAL. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. LICENSE # CBC 1252126. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. ASK ABOUT FINANCING...

Paradise Exteriors LLC

Paradise Exteriors LLC

04/03/2018

great responded quickly to any questions or problems allways avail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

02/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to give quote after many calls. Large remodel job. Never provided the job quote after promise to do so.Called at least 5 times,sent a text,sent several e-mails.If you were not interested you should have said so.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

09/13/2015

Excellent work! I could not have been happier. Mark and his team were very professional and punctual. They worked to deliver and kept me informed every step of the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tiled entire condo, and remodeled 2 showers.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

05/18/2015

Very professional. Very accommodating and love it!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled kitchen. New cabinets and counter and added a counter.

CATEGORY home remodeling

09/17/2014

Went well, it was a first remodel for me so I didn't quite know what to expect but Mark showed up when he said he would, and the work got done. Only complaint is that I don't like the texture of the drywall but I asked for and quot;orange peeland quot; and that is what I got. Next time I would ask for something and quot;smootherand quot;. Overall happy and I think the price was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished out a small portion of rip out of a bathroom, he contracted out all of the rebuild of a small bathroom, (plumbing, drywall, electrical), I had the tiling done by a friend, I had someone install a shower surround.

CATEGORY home remodeling

ALL PHASES OF RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL REMODELING, ADDITIONS, WINDOWS, DRYWALL, WOOD TRIM WORK, HARDWOOD FLOORING, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, CERAMIC TILE ON FLOOR & WALL, STUCCO, SIDING.