1ST CLASS HANDYMAN SERVICES INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2004

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR LARGER JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #C-9146....

Hook-N-Ladder Seamless Gutters

Hook-N-Ladder Seamless Gutters

Hook-N-Ladder Seamless Gutters is owned and operated by firefighters. We clean and install seamless gutters for the protection of your home. Call us today!

03/19/2018

Spoke with Carolyn and scheduled her to go out on a Saturday to repair a broken bathroom fan. She told me she would call the tenant before she went out there and then go to fix it. Come Monday, I receive news that she never went out there at all. Very disappointing. Would not hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Fan Needed Repair

05/07/2013

.We called FCHSI on 3/5 to arrange a time for them to come out and do the work. Upon learning that our mailbox and post were down, they offered to come out the next morning to fix it. They showed up on time and immediately started to work. The post was secured in concrete and slanted to channel the water away from the post. The gate latch now works perfectly. We were pleased with the work done. We...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First Class Handyman Services Inc (FCHSI) purchased and installed a new mailbox and post. They also repaired the latch assembly on our wooden gate. Without our asking, they also applied our house number on the new mailbox.

03/02/2013

Before you have anyone do any kitchen remodeling work remember to do the following: remove everything from cabinets, including doors. Take down all window treatments. Clean counter top. Leave nothing on the counter top. This will allow the handy-experts to start their work without having to do any prep. They are not hired to clean before they start their work. Do not get in their way. Don't ask a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 40 year old kitchen cabinets replaced with new oak cabinets. The job took two days, approximately 3-4 hours each day. The work involved removing the counter top, sink and dishwasher plumbing disassembled, microwave removed and reinstalled, all old cabinets removed and new ones installed. Also, old cabinets broken down and hauled away. John and Carolyn, as a team, showed up for a quote on time, professional, precise, friendly and helpful. Carolyn negotiated the price after I added additional work. Both showed up promptly both days, completed all work in a professional manner, They cleaned up behind themselves and did not deviate from the expected work. All work was completed in a timely manner and I am more than pleased with their expertise. I would not hesitate to hire them for any future remodeling I might have. These two people, husband and wife work excellent together, complementing each other's talents. They are top notch handy-experts in my opinion.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

01/31/2013

Very pleased and would use again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hardware on gates to back yard. Fixed the dryer vent .

01/24/2013

He and his helper arrived on time but did not perform the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used John and 1st Class Handyman services many times in the past and have been pleased with him. When I called him in December of 2012 about hanging a collectible sword over the mantle, he came and looked at the job, said he needed a larger set of screws to mount it and he would get back to me. He also took one of the screws that came with my hardware kit for hanging the sword. He has yet to call me back or respond to me.

CATEGORY handyman service

HANDYMAN & FINISH CARPENTRY, DOORS, MOLDING, ROTTED WOOD, SOFFIT & FASCIA, KITCHEN CABINETS, MINOR ROOF REPAIR, PATCH DRYWALL, CURTAINS, VALANCES & BLINDS.

PAINTING JOBS, CONCRETE WORK, INSTALL HURRICANE TIE DOWNS TO ROOF STRUTS & ELECTRICAL.