BGH Screening Etc.

With Angi since January 2015

Statewide Windows & Doors

CHOOSE WISE. CHOOSE STATEWIDE. Statewide Windows & Doors provides quality impact-proof window and door installation to South Florida residents. We strive to bring our loyal customers the best products, quality installations and customer services available. Statewide helps local residents protect their homes from storm damage, save on cooling costs, and increase home value by doing one thing and one thing only - impact-proof windows and doors. We take what we know and do it really well. Our team has worked hard with homeowners, builders and architects throughout South Florida for over 20 years in combined experience. Our commitment to quality, honesty and customer satisfaction has earned us the trust that they have placed with us.

AAA PRO SCREENING

Please CALL ME at (561) 577-9176. We answer our phone! or visit www.proscreenenclosures.com We are a three-man company- me, myself, and I! I am both the contractor and operator, as it’s the only way to assure the highest level of quality on every job. I am a perfectionist, and I will not perform rushed jobs! I want my work to last, and that only comes to pass through methodical attention to detail. For this reason, I only scratch-build enclosures on-site, to make sure each one is perfectly sealed. If you are tired dealing with sloppy companies and want the job done right the first time, choose AAA Pro Screening!

Sunshine Screens

Sunshine Screens specializes in patio enclosures and repairs across Palm Beach County. -Panel Replacement -Patio Door Repairs & Replacements -Full Rescreens -All Patio & Porch needs Free Estimates! Give us a call we are here for you. Quality service every time! Professional, polite, and quick responses. Owner operated. Not new to the industry, but new business venture. Give us a try!

06/14/2018

Jack K.

Job started on April 11th and it is still not finished. Can not call for final inspection because the self closing gate does not self close and Ray will not return phone calls nor text messages. Super gutter leaks in multiple spots. My wife and I have reached out to him to fix all of the items that were improperly installed and he either has an excuse why he can't come or promises to be out "that week" and never comes.

Description of Work
Privacy fence and new super gutter

Category fencing,gutter repair