Land O'Lakes Water Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2006

4.3

7011 Land O Lakes Blvd

Land O Lakes, FL 34638

Specializing in water treatment systems for well, city and county water using peroxide and retention and water filtering. Family owned and operated since 1980 . Service and repairs within 24 hours. In house financing available upon approval. Credit Cards accepted. Long time member of local Chamber

02/28/2017

Emalie & Ron G.

Jeff and his crew took out the old chemicals from the iron and softener tanks, cleaned the tanks and installed new chemicals. The electrical timer was also replaced. Everything is working good again.

Description of Work
Our water softner system needed to be cleaned. The water in the house was " hard " and we could smell an order.

06/08/2016

Teresa T H.

It went great. I called them in the morning and they returned my call promptly. Called when they were on their way as I had requested. Took care of my salt and repaired a leaking tube connector. I was pleased with the promptness, thoroughness, conscientiousness, and professionalism of everyone I interacted with. I will definitely use these folks on a regular basis.

Description of Work
Added salt, repaired connection

11/06/2014

Tom F B.

I have used Land O Lakes Water for 11 years and purchased a replacement softener from them two years ago. I consider them an excellent vendor for my water softener needs.

Description of Work
Serviced my water softener and replaced some parts. My well has a lot of calcium in it and it gums up and it is best to have them service it once a year.

06/15/2014

Leslie R.

The staff showed up on time and installed equipment as quoted, however within two weeks our water began smelling like and quot;rotten eggsand quot;; which was a new problem. We contacted the office and they promptly sent out a technician stating our options are to either remove the anode rod in our water heater (approx cost $200) and/or install a chlorine tank (approx cost $650). This was never mentioned as a possibility or side effect of installing the recommended equipment during the initial visit or during installation. We did not use Land O' Lakes to correct this new problem and instead opted to obtain solution to the and quot;stinkyand quot; water on our own through several second opinions from other plumbers and water treatment companies.

Description of Work
Installed water softener and greensand filtration system.

10/23/2013

Sandy S.

I did not chose Land O' Lakes Water for a new water treatement system for my house, but they were a very, very close second. Karl came out the same day that I called for a quote. If for some reason my other choice doesn't work out, I definitely would not hesitate to give Karl a call.

Description of Work
Provider provided a quote for a water treatment system for my house.

Category water softeners

We are bummed that we came in second but do so appreciate a potential customer taking the time to rate us so highly. Should you change your mind, please give Karl a ring. We KNOW YOUR WATER because we live and work here. We are able to respond quickly to your needs. (see previous review)

02/21/2013

Mary Lou C.

Called and left message on Tuesday. Returned my call within an hour and came over immediately to give an estimate. Came next morning and installed the system. Very pleased with the service and friendlyness. Recommend. Thanks.

Description of Work
Installed new softener at a very competitive and reasonable price.

02/18/2013

Raphael C.

I called at about 10am on my day off. We had been putting off getting a new water softener for some time but it was my one day off this week and I finally decided to get it done. I called and spoke with Karl I asked him how soon he could be out and he told me 10-15 minutes. He was out in 10. Once he arrived he didn't mess around. He told me right away what he could do for me and what he couldn't. He was straight forward about his product and services and didn't mind me asking questions either. I decided to give him a shot. I asked when he could install and he said tomorrow. I was a little bummed. I explained I was hoping we could take care of it today. Karl said he would make some calls, run out to another appointment and make it happen for me. Two and a half hours later I'm typing this review w/ a newly installed system in my garage!!! Way to go Karl and LOL Water. Thanks for the greeeat service!!! And by the way Karl is a great guy, super friendly, very professional, easy to talk to and skilled at his trade! LOL Water may be new to Angie's list and their website may not be the flashiest but this local company has been around and is doing things right! Give them a shot and you will be pleased!

Description of Work
visit to inspect current system explained options removed old system purchased and installed new system Warranty of system and Labor

Category water softeners

Thank you Customer. You have become our newest Most Favorite customer! As a small company, we very much appreciate each and everyone of our customers. We know it takes time to do a review and our customers are busy people so we appreciate it that you took the time to tell us how well we are doing. See us at Central Pasco Community Spotlight Mar 15-16 on Collier Parkway-community center. And on Facebook. We need LIKES!

04/23/2007

KAREN C.

I have been using them for several years now, but suddenly they have started charging a $75 fee just for coming out (even in non-emergency situations). Since they are located approximately less than 1 mile from my house, I find this $75 charge absolutely ridiculous. Gas hasn't increased in price THAT much!! I will be looking for an alternative company to use, rather than being financially abused like that again.

Description of Work
The chlorinator had become clogged and was not working. They cleared out the clog.

Category water softeners

We are sorry that feels a service call which includes labor, in this case, is too much. We appreciate our customers and understand that the economy has not treated any of us too well. Thank you for your comments and we hope that you might reconsider us in the future.

03/15/2007

MARK M.

I purchased a home with an existing well and water treatment system. I called Dan and asked him to service the unit and educate me on its operation. When Dan came out he found that the system was not functioning. At my request, he quoted me a "get it running price" and a "make it right price." I selected the "make it right price" and Dan removed and replaced the inefficient carbon filter. Additionally, he pointed out several parts of the water treatment system that were not allowing me to get good quality water and he corrected those for me. The price he quoted was the price I paid. He was quick to respond to my calls when I had questions.

Description of Work
I had a new carbon filter system installed, and old system removed, and several upgrades completed to the water processing system to bring it to the point of efficient operation.

10/31/2006

LAURA H.

I wanted the water evaluated for impurities and iron. Mr. Williams is a crusty fellow who complained because the well had plants grown up around it. There was no problem with cutting any that needed, but he made issue that he should charge and he wasn't kidding. I quickly clipped azalea limbs to give a clear path. The water softener was working, but he adjusted the injectors. The estimate for an upgraded softener (existing one is older and operating at maximum capacity) and iron filter was $2195. Since the water is safe, I decided against the expense at this time.

Description of Work
Had water tested. Softener injectors were adjusted to provide better quality of use.

GLASS WATER SYSTEMS

We are a full service water treatment company that handles any water problems. We are a commercial, industrial, and residential service company. We have over 45 years of combined experience and the owner has been working in this business since 1995. Our company was founded in 2004. We currently have several thousand customers in almost every state and some foreign countries. We believe in good service and affordable water treatment. We accept appointments for Saturdays and do not work on Sundays

T&K Water Conditioning, LLC

We Offer a full range of water treatment services repairs, sales and installation. We perform water test and analysis. We also offer system training so you will know how to operate the equipment. with over 20 years experience you will get the advise and recommendations that will be cost effective and work.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by T&K Water Conditioning, LLC on Angi
    Florida Water Treatment Inc

Florida Water Treatment has been providing quality water treatment solutions to the Tampa Bay Area since 1951. Florida Water Treatment has been a family owned and operated company since our humble beginning. Our longevity is a direct result of how we do business. First with decades of experience in dealing with Florida Water, our highly trained staff of professionals will assess each customer's water quality concern on a case by case basis. We then custom fit the best possible solution to meet your needs. All of our water treatment equipment is custom built to order, nothing is pre made giving our customer's the highest grade equipment possible at wholesale prices. Since we do custom build all of our equiment FWT is able to keep up with the latest advances and technology in the water treatment industry and implement these technologies into our product line very quickly to ensure our customers are always getting the most efficent and advanced equipment available. At FWT we do not believe in the one size fits all approach that the box stores and all of our competiton uses to treat water. The water in the Tampa Bay area is unique and needs to be treated on a case by case basis in order for the equipment to perform at a high level for many years which is why we custom build all of our equipmet to meet the needs of the customers home and water needs. At FWT we have a water treatment solution for every budget and provide superior warranties on everything we install. We provide In house 0% no interest financing eliminating credit checks, pushy finance companies, and high interest rates giving FWT the ability to finance just about anyone who needs it. We also take personal checks and all major credit cards as methods of payment. Second, our commitment to service following any sale is second to none. Responsive service, whether providing salt delivery, filter exchanges or even repairing other brand water treatment products is how we've done business from the onset. At FWT our customers always come first and we believe in going above and beyond everyday and on every call to make sure that every single customer is 110% satisfied with our service. At FWT we do not employ any contractors or sales personel like the majority of our competition, everyone of our 22 employees from our two install crews to our five factory trained service technicians are FWT employees guaranteeing that you will receive highest possible level of service and receive the proper water treatment system for your home. All sales calls are run by the owner eliminating the long sales presentations, pushy sales tactics, and ridiculously high prices. At FWT every month we install over 150 water treatment systems and run close to 600 service calls and are proud of keeping a spotless record. We look forward to helping you with your water treatment needs. Feel free to call, email, or visit our newly remodeled showroom at 1398 Main Street Dunedin, FL 34698. Member of the Water Quality Association since 1975, BBB A+ Rated, Pentair Platinum Dealer, Watts Authorized Premier Dealer Additional DBA - H2 Oasis. Additional phones- 727-734-9169, 727-734-9295, 727-733-5356, 727-733-6738, 727-733-9300, 727-736-5194 & 813-224-9620. Additional email- info@flawatertreatment.com

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Florida Water Treatment Inc on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Water Treatment. Water Softener. Water Filtration. Water Softening service on most equipment and water equipment sales. Rental equipment. Salt deliveries. Knowledgeable and Terrific techs who know the water in our area! Shop Local!

Water heaters.