Land O'Lakes Water Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2006

4.3

Specializing in water treatment systems for well, city and county water using peroxide and retention and water filtering. Family owned and operated since 1980 . Service and repairs within 24 hours. In house financing available upon approval. Credit Cards accepted. Long time member of local Chamber of Commerce. Known for trustworthiness and integrity. We know water!...

AOK Water Services LLC

We are a small family owned business that provides quality water treatment equipment with low prices due to no overhead. I have been a plumber for over 24 years and have plenty of experience in this field. I am very knowledgeable about what kind of system you will need to get the kind or water quality you expect for your home. Water treatment is very important to me and I feel that every home should have good clean quality drinkable water from all the Taps in the house.

Offers by AOK Water Services LLC on Angi
#1 Advanced Water Treatment

Servicing greater Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco counties since 2011. #1 Advanced Water Treatment Inc. is locally owned and operated, Our staff is very experienced and passionate about what we do. Clean water is very important and we believe that everyone should have it, that is why we try to work with everybody's budget. We offer free in-home water analysis and consultations because we want a chance for you to meet us and see what we have to offer to you and your family or business. Trust us with your water and... you will be happy that you did. Our company is built on strong values and customer satisfaction. #1 Advanced Water Treatment Inc. offers the most advanced and newest technology systems on the market. Our systems are energy conservative, water conservative, built with the best materials, and user friendly. Ask about our salt free and chemical free options. We also have financing options available and limited lifetime warrenties on our top line products. We can fix All water problems and conditions, whether your water leaves stains throughout your home (dishes, sinks, appliances, toilet bowls), smells, has bacteria or viruses in it, leaves rust stains, taste bad or you want to protect your pipes, appliances or just want softer smoother skin and hair. Water treatment has many benefits on your health and in your home. Give us a call, we look forward to hearing from you and giving you the best service that you deserve.

Aquatech Systems Of Tampa llc

Aquatech Systems Of Tampa LLC is a full service water treatment company for your home and business needs.

02/28/2017

Jeff and his crew took out the old chemicals from the iron and softener tanks, cleaned the tanks and installed new chemicals. The electrical timer was also replaced. Everything is working good again.

Description of Work
Our water softner system needed to be cleaned. The water in the house was " hard " and we could smell an order.

06/08/2016

It went great. I called them in the morning and they returned my call promptly. Called when they were on their way as I had requested. Took care of my salt and repaired a leaking tube connector. I was pleased with the promptness, thoroughness, conscientiousness, and professionalism of everyone I interacted with. I will definitely use these folks on a regular basis.

Description of Work
Added salt, repaired connection

11/06/2014

I have used Land O Lakes Water for 11 years and purchased a replacement softener from them two years ago. I consider them an excellent vendor for my water softener needs.

Description of Work
Serviced my water softener and replaced some parts. My well has a lot of calcium in it and it gums up and it is best to have them service it once a year.

06/15/2014

The staff showed up on time and installed equipment as quoted, however within two weeks our water began smelling like and quot;rotten eggsand quot;; which was a new problem. We contacted the office and they promptly sent out a technician stating our options are to either remove the anode rod in our water heater (approx cost $200) and/or install a chlorine tank (approx cost $650). This was never me...

Description of Work
Installed water softener and greensand filtration system.

10/23/2013

I did not chose Land O' Lakes Water for a new water treatement system for my house, but they were a very, very close second. Karl came out the same day that I called for a quote. If for some reason my other choice doesn't work out, I definitely would not hesitate to give Karl a call.

Description of Work
Provider provided a quote for a water treatment system for my house.

Category water softeners

We are bummed that we came in second but do so appreciate a potential customer taking the time to rate us so highly. Should you change your mind, please give Karl a ring. We KNOW YOUR WATER because we live and work here. We are able to respond quickly to your needs. (see previous review)

Water Treatment. Water Softener. Water Filtration. Water Softening service on most equipment and water equipment sales. Rental equipment. Salt deliveries. Knowledgeable and Terrific techs who know the water in our area! Shop Local!

Water heaters.