Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc.

Founded 2017 • With Angi since March 2017

4608 Land O Lakes Blvd, Unit B

Land O Lakes, FL 34639

Welcome to Lakeside Heating, Cooling and Plumbing! Our company is locally owned and operated and has over 22 years of experience in sales, service and installation. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on unit replacements, FREE 2ND OPINIONS, FREE ESTIMATES on re-pipes, and financing options are available. It is our mission to provide 100% Customer Satisfaction 100% of the time! If you need service and want it done right, Call us today!!...

04/12/2022

Sarbajit M.

They are on time responsive and very cost effective. They did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Fixtures, Toilets

Glad we could help!!

01/22/2021

DONALD C.

Lakeside did an excellent job from the initial contact to completion of the installation. Communication was easy and effective. All actions were promptly taken. All contact was professional, courteous, and thorough. There were no surprises.

Description of Work
Install a new heating and air conditioning system

Category garage doors,heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/10/2019

Joseph R.

It went well. They did a good job and cleaned up after completion. We were very impressed. We believe price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Install new air conditioner

07/23/2019

Stephanie D.

He was excellent and very knowledgeable. He gave some honest feedback and we would highly recommend them. We would hire them again.

Description of Work
They put a new motor in our garage door.

Category garage doors

03/05/2019

Eric M.

I had a 14 year old unit in the attics upstairs. It was not cooling off. I had home warranty called 2-10. They sent out a very unprofessional team. Even I paid $100 service fee, I didn't want them to come back out to my house. Since the unit was this old and not running efficiently, I decided to get a new more efficient unit. I called two local companies (Lakeside was one of them) and Home Depot. I picked Lakeside. They installed a 2 stage unit. The team came out on time, did the installation professionally. They told me I should have $200 rebate from my electric bill as they will send in the rebate for me. I just received my electric bill and it is only $24.93! My overall electric bill has been reduced by $40 monthly now. The system is running well and most importantly, their price is the best among all bids. I will replace my downstairs unit very shortly and they will be the one I choose again.

Description of Work
Upstairs AC unit

01/23/2019

Bill G.

This is our second time to use Lakeside in the last 45 days. First time was an "A" rating so went back to them. We had a busted pipe where the city water meter met our plumbing to go to the house. Required digging up some ground, finding the problem and fixing it. Jackie - the scheduler and receptionist - is awesome. She has always been very professional. Michael was right on time, actually did the work, found the problem, and repaired it. He put back the sod, and everything looks good and works. Great job. We now make Lakeside our "go-to" plumbers. We recommend.

Description of Work
Repair outside plumbing to Water Meter

01/14/2019

Bill G.

From the beginning, Lakeside was a great company to work with. From the receptionist/scheduler to the installer, they were on time, on budget, and did a great job. About a week advance in schedule setup. I am going to make them my "go-to" plumber.

Description of Work
Installed whole house filter and water softener

Category plumbing

Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to help!

09/26/2018

Daryl B.

Awesome, thanks to Ronnie and his crew for doing a great job.

Description of Work
New air handler,& Capassader

01/24/2018

scott C.

I called and spoke with Jackie, who is very receptive. Jackie took all my information down and sent to technician Ron. Ron called me back within 15 mins and was at my house, within one hour after I called. What great service! Lakeside saved me over $120 compared to what other companies wanted to charge me. Lakeside has earned my business going forward and I would recommended them to anyone.

Description of Work
I had a crack in my a/c drain pipe.

10/03/2017

Angela R.

Best money I have ever spent and couldn't be happier with the quality of the work they did.

Description of Work
My AC had not been working efficiently for years and I had another service trying to maintain/fix it but it just wasn't working. I contacted Lakeside Heating and Cooling and they got to me even on a weekend to do a quick fix topping off the Freon and a week later they were there to put in a new system.

Precision Overhead Garage Door

You can rely on Precision Overhead Garage Door of Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Lakeland & New Port Richey Metro Area to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company; while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each owned & operated as an individual franchise. Our slogan is "We Fix Garage Doors Right"™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry. Precision Overhead Garage Door of Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Lakeland & New Port Richey Metro Area was opened in 2001 and proudly serves the West Florida. We are a full service garage door company specializing in Garage Door Repair, Replacement Garage Doors and repair of Garage Door Openers. 45 Trucks running days, evenings, weekends, with no extra charge for nights or weekends. Locally owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Precision Garage Door Service, Precision Garage Door, Rapp Operations, LLC, Precision Door, Precision Overhead Door. Additional phone numbers - (727) 556-0066, (727) 573-7968.

Certified Garage Door Inc

Locally owned and operated, Certified Garage door is a family service business built upon the principal that exceeding customer's expectations is a goal we strive to achieve on every visit. We have been involved in the garage door business for over 12 years in Hillsborough & Pasco County and have brought a thorough knowledge of residential garage doors along with us to this business. We are a 2 employee operation that is easily accessible 24 hours a day. We guarantee same day service with no extra charges for "after hours" visits. We are clean, courteous, honest and experienced. We guarantee to explain every option available to repair or replace what is needed. We offer free on site estimates for new doors. We specialize in broken spring replacement and carry a full line of sizes on our trucks so the job is completed on the first call. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. All documents are available upon request.

Cass Plumbing, Inc.

Cass Plumbing offers FREE Residential and Commercial Plumbing Estimates, No Trip Charges, Emergency Plumbing Repair Services, Our Lowest Price Guaranty and FREE Team Membership Club where we offer monthly cash rewards and huge plumbing discounts! Ask about our $50 referral program.

State of Florida
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc.

How is Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. overall rated?

Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. open?

Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

What payment options does Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. provide

Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Does Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. offers a 5% senior discount.

Does Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc.?

Yes, Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. offer?

Lakeside Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. offers the following services: Air Conditioning & Heating repair, replacement and maintenance. Plumbing services include water heater installation, plumbing repairs and replacement.