DeeDee's Home Repairs

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

Bay Area Pressure Cleaning

Bay Area Pressure Cleaning provides the bay area with Drive Way, Side Walk, Fence and Pool Cage cleaning at a very affordable rate.

Kiwala-T Pressure Washing

Young Entrepreneur starting a small business to learn and grow through new experiences and projects, willing to make sure I do the best quality work I can do

Prince Pressure Washing & Soft Wash Inc

PPW & Soft Wash Inc. is a certified soft wash company that is safe and environmentally friendly. We sanitize the exterior surfaces using a biodegradable cleaning solution to get rid of dirt and grime. It also kills mold, mildew, algae, fungus, and bacteria. PPW and Soft Wash Inc. is your solution for a variety of exterior cleaning services for your home and business. A certified professional service technician is ensured to arrive on time with the right equipment to maintain and restore your exterior surfaces. When you soft wash your exterior surfaces you will get a longer lifespan our of your paint and roof. We are licensed, insured, and certified. Why choose us: Licensed and insured Professional Equipment Top-grade cleaning agents Professional and certified soft wash company Certified technician 100% customer service satisfaction

08/13/2010

Awesome job!. She used a paint spray and the job was done in such a good way. The good side I will say is as a woman, she does really pay attention to details and the service was very, very clean. She recomend me the best paint, with is not the most expensive and I was really impressed with her work.

Description of Work
Paint the interior of my house, including base boards and ceiling. My house is 1600sq2

Category interior painters

General home repair, flooring, painting