Alfonsi Construction LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2009

10642 Pearl Berry Lp

Land O Lakes, FL 34638

We have been servicing parts of Florida and Michigan since 1996. Full service remodeling company, Small based company, owner at all jobs. We only subcontract licensed electrical, plumbing, and mechanical. We do offer special discounts for seniors and especially for Angie's List members. My company

11/18/2020

Anne B.

Perfect. I would buy another hous that is a project just to work with them again

Description of Work
Complete reno

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, picture framing, fireplaces, woodworking, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

Hi [Member Name Removed]- Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review & such kind comments for us! We LOVE working together on projects with you, as well! We have tackled many things together & we enjoy every minute, getting to know you & your amazing dogs :) Thank you for always putting your trust in us & allowing us into your home- we think the world of you & hope that we can work together again someday.

11/20/2019

William K.

This was an excellent experience. Dean and his team were professional, sensitive to my needs and vision and worked with real skill and talent. No detail was too small. Dean was able to recommend changes and replacements that I had not even considered. Ed was a master painter, careful with even the smallest details. This is a remarkable team of craftsmen and they work as a total support for your project. I recommend them without reservation. You certainly can not go wrong with Alfonsi Construction!

Description of Work
Renovate bathroom. This included new tile floors, new glass shower enclosure, tub renovation, plumbing, painting and exhaust system

Category home remodeling

Your positive comments are genuinely appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We honestly hated being finished with your project because it was always such a pleasure to talk with you each day while we were working! We try our best to deliver perfection and are extremely satisfied to know that you are happy! Thank you for allowing us to work on this project and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Stephen L.

This is the third project (second bathroom) i have used Alfonsi Construction for. I will not use anyone else. Everything is completed with superior quality, great communication, and high attention to detail. You might be able to find someone cheaper, but you won't find anyone that does it better. Whatever they quote you for your project, the end result will be worth every penny.

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, glass repair, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

We certainly appreciate the kind words, and couldn't be happier about the final result of your bathroom! Your review means a great deal to us- we strive for perfection and providing superior customer service, so we are happy to know that we delivered. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review- we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Emalie & Ron G.

Dean and Ed replaced the sub floors and installed new Pergo. The result was very well done and the floors look really good.

Description of Work
Replace the foyer, dining room , living room, hallway and bathroom floors.

Category hardwood floor, woodworking

We appreciate the kind comment- thank you for leaving us a review! We enjoyed our time at the job and sincerely appreciate the business! We hope to be of help again in the future!

Emalie & Ron G.

Dean and Ed tore down the rotted wall and rebuilt it. The wall structure is now very strong and the finished project looks very good.

Description of Work
Replace the dining room wall, inside and outside.

Category drywall, picture framing, woodworking, interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review- we really appreciate hearing how our customers feel about their finished projects. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

03/11/2019

Karen W.

The workers were very polite and fast. Actually everyone was from the owners down to the painters. When I am ready I will reach out to them again to do other rooms.

Description of Work
Painting of living areas

Category interior painters

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure to do business with you! We are so happy that you love your newly painted rooms. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others, it is greatly appreciated!

08/17/2018

Renee G.

Dean Alfonsi is truly a professional and the work could not have turned about any better! About 6 months ago, we hired Dean to put down new floors and paint. Now, 6 months later, we just finished our second major project with him - a kitchen remodel. Everything turned out just beautifully and we are so happy with the work! I honestly couldn't even list all the little things he took care of throughout our projects. There are too many. One example: Dean fixed two holes I put in the walls trying to hang heavy metal artwork. He patched up my mess, then hung the pieces correctly. He's a handy guy to have around. Our kitchen is beautiful and has LOTS of extras. Our friends keep ooh-ing and ahh-ing over the organizational features, the workmanship, and just how gorgeous it all turned out. Dean either does the work or oversees the work. It was really nice because HE handles everything AND you can trust him to do great work, take care of your home and watch out for your pets. He worked with the cabinet company, hired the electrician and plumber, put up the cabinets and tile. He has help - he gets the right person to assist him so that the job turns out perfectly. One of the best outcomes for us is that we have someone we can call ANYTIME we have a project in our home. We know the price will be fair, the interaction will be seamless, and the work will be professional. Dean is very particular. If something isn't just right, he points it out and lets you know he's going to fix it. He doesn't wait for you to find it. He looks for it on his own. We had a couple very minor things that Dean redid - things I didn't even notice. He'll paint something as many times as needed so it's right, even if you have one wildly difficult room requiring extra love and attention. (Thanks for dealing with our dark purple room, Dean! LOL) Another really great thing about Alfonsi Construction is Dean does it how YOU want it. He'll give his opinion if asked and offers his professional advice as needed. He communicated with us throughout the project to clarify and to be certain that things were done exactly as we wanted. Speaking of communication, between Dean and his wife, they are ON TOP of it! Finally, a big shout out goes to his wife, Suzanne, who gets all the projects up and running and offers help along the way. And another shout out to Ed, who was often here working with Dean side by side. They are a great team and as soon as we can, we'll have them back for our next project - the bathrooms!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel including electric and plumbing

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling, interior painters

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thank you so much again, for leaving such wonderful words about our company! We sincerely appreciate you & we thoroughly enjoyed being able to work with you again on your kitchen project! We hope that it is everything that you dreamed of! As our business has been growing, we have had the pleasure of meeting such kind customers, and you truly were both so good to us! We strive for perfection and we hope that we delivered as close to that as possible! Thank you so much for taking the time to reflect on your project and share your experience with others- we really appreciate it & look forward to hearing from you in the future! Enjoy your new kitchen!!!

02/07/2018

Renee G.

This was our first time remodeling and it went amazingly well. We are super happy with our decision to hire Dean Alfonsi to do our work. I got several estimates before beginning and Dean's was not the cheapest, but he was also not the most expensive. We wanted someone who could do it all at a high quality and a fair price, and someone we could trust in our home while we worked. They were completely trustworthy and very neat. His wife Suzanne was also involved behind the scenes and was a fantastic communicator. She kept us updated and was the go-between when we needed to communicate about the work. Before the work started, we also got a quote for our kitchen remodel. We are definitely going to hire Dean to do the kitchen as soon as we pay off the money for this first stage of our home improvement projects. Flooring We picked out a rather expensive flooring, which I know brought the price a little higher than normal. We had approximately 1000 square feet of new flooring installed throughout most of our house. It looks amazing! They had to remove tile from the kitchen and entryway and hired an outside company to do the work. Dean wasn't happy with some of the ridges left behind under the tile, but he handled it like a champ. We probably wouldn't even have known there had been an issue except we were off from work those days and saw him handle and correct the situation. He smoothed out the floor until he was satisfied that the new planks would lay perfectly. Moulding We had the moulding removed and new moulding installed. This also looks really sharp! One thing to note about Dean's responsiveness - unfortunately we changed our mind after the moulding went up in our office. We asked Dean to remove the moulding from one wall so we could install a new wall unit flush against the wall. We offered to pay him something for the extra time, but they did not ask for more money. Drywall repair Part of the cost included some minor-ish drywall repair to our ceiling indoors and a little bit outside on our porch. Dean and his crew repaired all this. We're very happy because we know he put in some extra effort on our porch as the damage was greater than expected. Interior Painting We had about 1100 square feet painted in 4 different colors. They also painted the interior doors AND the ceilings. The kitchen needed to be textured, so they did that before they painted. This was all agreed upon and included in the quote. We had a couple dark area with dark paint that required multiple coats of paint and one room required 3 coats. They didn't specify in the quote how many coats the price included, but did tell us that they would make sure our walls got as many coats as needed. It looks very professional and they obviously took a lot of time and effort into completing the work. As the work was coming to an end, we asked for another estimate to re-grout our bathrooms and the area behind our kitchen sink and asked them to hang 6 canvas prints in the living room for a gallery wall. I placed cut out paper on the wall where each print should go with instructions for the work while I was away. I also asked that they not follow my cut out papers too closely since they were a little crooked and unevenly spaced. The gallery wall was done on the last day and was the finishing touch to a beautiful job! My only hesitation when I was first gathering estimates was that some of the other businesses had a huge number of positive reviews and Alfonsi did not have AS many. They made a really good impression and I loved that a local husband and wife team worked together in a family business and quickly decided to go with them for the work. We made a great decision and now we know who do go to for any home improvement project. They can do it all.

Description of Work
Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring, interior walls, door and ceilings painted, new moulding, drywall repair, re- grouting in bathroom, canvas prints hung

Category drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, interior painters

We really appreciate your extremely kind words, [Member Name Removed] & Sean! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a very in depth review. It always makes our job that much more satisfying when our customers have noticed the details that we have put in to their project. We honestly try to treat every project like it's being done in our own home, and we are so glad to hear that you are happy with your remodel. We are very grateful for your business & you were both gems to work with also! We are a small company, trying to grow our business, so your honest opinion regarding our work is very nice to hear! Your kitchen will also be a fun project to complete, so when you are ready, please know that we will be looking forward to it! Thank you so much, again!!

12/18/2017

BARBARA B.

Floors are great! Besides a great work ethic, Alfonsi Construction was in and out in 4 days. One of the best things with this company was the communication. Prompt, courteous, complete. I will call them again when I am ready for any redo in my home.

Description of Work
Replacing carpet with LVT in combined Living area and kitchen with removal of a partial wall room divider.

Category flooring contractor

[Member Name Removed], it was such a pleasure to meet you & I'm so glad to hear that you like your floor! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment & we look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you for your business!

03/13/2017

Bill D.

The entire process went perfectly - on time and under budget. Besides the shower re-do we opted to have Dean and his crew install a new bathroom floor and the dressing room floor. He also installed 2 new vanities, 2 vanity tops with back and side splashes, 2 sets of fixtures and a new toilet. The plumbing for the new vanities were challenging but he came through with excellent solutions. It was a pleasure seeing the crew each day always on time. He estimated 10 days and did the entire job in 11 days. The extra day was because of the extra small tasks we requested while the job was ongoing which he completed without hesitation.

Description of Work
We needed the shower completely redone with new tile, shower floor, fixtures, and a curb.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, picture framing, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Thank you so much for your very kind words, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure to do this work for you and we are extremely happy that you were pleased! We make every effort to go above and beyond, and we are always gratified to know that our customers feel like we took good care of them. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to help you out again in the future! Thank you again!!

02/01/2017

Connie C.

I looked at his reviews on Angie's List. I had all of the supplies, just needed the work done. They didn't even come out and look at the work to be done, he just had me send pictures. His wife I spoke to was very nice.

Description of Work
They were called to give a quote for a bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy with our company! I had thought that I explained how our estimate process works, so I apologize if that was not understood. Many times we do have our customers take a few pictures and give us the details of what they would like done, and if the job is straightforward, Dean is able to provide an estimate based on that information. We find that this is a quicker way to get a price for you, and it saves you from having to stay home and wait for our visit, especially if we are extremely busy or working in an area that is not close to your location, which I believe was the case with your home. At that point, if you are interested in the price, we are more than happy to schedule a consultation and go over all of the details and address any concerns that you have at that time. I also tell people that if they are uncomfortable with this process, we will try and get to them as soon as we can for a visit, we don't ever want anyone to think that we don't want to come to their home! I know this was close to Thanksgiving and we had a lot of customers trying to get things done before the holiday, and I know you are located further away so we were just trying to create a starting point to give you an idea of what you would be looking at price wise. Please accept our apology, and know that we are always available to help you in the future if you so decide!

12/13/2016

Dave H.

Spoke with Suzanne who was very professional and helpful in getting an estimate. Her follow up was reassuring and is what sold me on this company. The work was completed on my schedule. I am very pleased with the quality of the work. They took extra care to ensure there was no damage to my property during construction and cleaned up after themselves. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Added crown molding to ceiling in great room.

Category woodworking, interior painters

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your positive feedback and we are very happy to hear that you were satisfied! That is our main goal is to have very happy customers! We hope that we can be of help again in the future!

10/03/2016

Steve L.

After suffering through our fist nightmare spare bath remodel with S&W Kitchens, this one could not have went better. Unlike S&W, Dean had a complete plan, showed up on time every day, did exactly what he said he would, and made sure the finished product was excellent. Dean and Eddie are great guys who are constantly engaging on the project and set execrations reasonable, but always communicate. A smaller bathroom with S&W took 3 months, between rescheduling services and having to do things over 3 times. Bu contrast, a larger bathroom was finished in just 3 weeks with Alfonsi with better results. We could not be more pleased, and we frankly are hard to please. We will be using Alfonsi for our master bath and kitchen next.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of spare bathroom

Category home remodeling

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we honestly appreciate it! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the work, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

12/31/2015

David S.

Dean and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were meticulous about their work and kept the house clean. His entire crew was skilled, polite and easy to communicate with. We are very pleased with the work they performed and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Master Bath remodel. New floors in 2 bathrooms and utility room. Backsplash tile in kitchen. Installed 3 new toilets. We provided most of the materials at our request.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you so much for these very kind words! We really enjoyed doing work for you and your wife! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with everything! It always helps when you have such great customers like yourselves, and we certainly appreciate that! Thank you for taking the time to share such a great review! It is always nice to hear kind words! Please let us know if we can be of help in the future! Thank you, again!

10/30/2015

Rose N.

The work they did on this bathroom is amazing, attention paid to detail was above and beyond anything I have ever seen. The workers showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves every day. The work was completed in just a little over a week. I can't say enough good things about Alfonsi Construction. I would highly recommend, their work is outstanding.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, completely gutted existing bathroom, replaced insulation, cement board and new tile. Painted ceiling, installed grab bars in shower.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

You are such a gem! Thank you so much for your kind words! It has been a joy to do work for you, and you have treated us all so kindly, we should be thanking you! We hope that you are enjoying all of the new and exciting changes to your bathrooms! We really appreciate your business, and just want you to know that we really appreciate everything! If you ever need us again, we are here! Thank you!!!

06/09/2015

JAYE W.

I felt comfortable with this company from my first call where I spoke with Suzanne about what we wanted. She asked for photos of our existing bath and got back with me in a day with a proposal. The job was to be completed before our holiday guests arrived and they assured me they could do it. Even when we encountered a termite problem, Alfonsi worked with our pest control company to make sure it was taken care of of. Each day of the project, Mr. Alfonsi or his workers arrived promptly, worked efficiently and left things in order. They met the budget and completed the job a day ahead of schedule. The bathroom looks fabulous. I wish we had done it sooner. When talking with friends and coworkers about their remodeling horror stories, I can only smile and say that I can't relate to their experiences.

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom: remove old tub, install shower, tile shower interior, rebuild shelf, paint.

Category flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! You and your husband have been so great to work for! We hope that you are thoroughly enjoying your bathroom remodel. I'm sorry that it has taken awhile to respond to your kind words, where does the time go sometimes :) We do everything in our power to make our customers happy, and it is always nice to hear that someone appreciates you efforts! We certainly appreciate the business, and look forward to helping you out in the future! Thanks so much again!

04/06/2015

Cara V.

Alfonsi Construction was amazing!! They arrived the same day I called for a quote. The quote was provided later that afternoon and was very fair. The crew showed up every day on time and the quality of workmanship couldn't have been better. I can't believe how clean this crew worked. I swear some days the house was cleaner after a full day of painting than it was when they arrived! Many thanks to Dean and Suzanne for a great job! Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Our new house in Tampa needed a fresh coat of paint on every ceiling, wall, door and baseboard!

Category interior painters

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for giving us the opportunity to take care of this project for you! We are always very glad to hear positive feedback from our customers, and we appreciate you taking the time to leave such a nice review! We thoroughly enjoyed working for you, and hope that you will use us again in the future! Say hi to your sweet puppy for us too!

10/15/2014

Barbara P.

They were willing to give different options to help us out with our budget.

Description of Work
We received an estimate which was very fair for what we we were asking to be done.

Category interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to leave us good grades on our review! We appreciate it, and hopefully we can be of assistance in the future!

10/02/2014

sharon O.

I have NEVER worked with a contractor as GOOD as Dean or one as CLEAN as Dean and his crew! And I must not leave out Suzanne, Dean's wife. Suzanne was extremely essential, attentive, and understanding with all my questions and concerns, (which were many) prior to my acceptance of the contract. Since I already had numerous Home Depot gift cards, and a military discount, I purchased all the materials which, I feel, significantly reduced my cost. However, when we discovered I had purchased the wrong grout, Dean's tile installer willingly returned, and exchanged the grout for the appropriate product. The whole project was estimated to take 10-14 days and was completed in less than 10 days. There professionalism and work ethics are impeccable! Everyday they arrived at 8AM and left with the area cleaner than when they arrived. In addition I received a call from Dean, after they had left for the day, inquiring how everything went and if I had any questions or concerns. As with any project, I did have one unexpected problem with the whirlpool tub. This problem had NOTHING to do with Dean or Ed but rather a manufacturer defect. Dean, and Ed, were both very helpful with suggestions in rectifying the situation. Alfonsi Construction is one contractor I will NOT have ANY reservations recommending to friends or acquaintances alike. And I am DEFINITALY using Dean to renovate my master bath as well as other projects that may occur in my home. You will not be disappointed hiring Dean and his crew and I thank them for making my horrible bathroom into a beautiful new living space!

Description of Work
Replaced drywall/wet board in main bath. Replaced old tub with whirlpool tub. Tiled area around tub and painted remainder of bathroom. Refigured plumbing around sink. Replaced vanity/sink/faucet/toilet/molding around floor and around entrance door.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

I am so sorry that I didn't respond earlier, there was that extra section of questions and I thought I responded already! Please forgive me! Thank you so much for leaving such a kind review, we DO honestly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. You were an absolute joy to do business with, and we certainly hope that you are doing well and enjoying the remodel. You had such nice things to say, and I can only apologize for not responding sooner. I receive a few compliments and look what happens! Haha ! If we can ever be of help in the future, please don't hesitate to call! Thank you sooo much again!

09/09/2014

sharon O.

Dean has not actually begun the renovations but I am compelled to express my gratitude in commending Suzanne, and Dean, on their willingness, and endless patience, in working with me. I am on a very limited budget. Hence, we must have had at least 6 revisions of estimates in an attempt to get the costs within my parameters. Just when I was ready to begin I broke an ankle and, once again, requesting yet another estimate.. Their punctuality, be it physically at the property or by email, is remarkable! I had spoken with other contractors who not only couldn't present at the reserved time, but didn't even include the correct requests in their estimates. Dean, and Suzanne, HEAR EVERYTHING I SAY and followed through with an accurate detailed estimate. I am supplying all the materials and Dean is even willing to create a detailed list of exactly what I need to purchase to complete the project. My only disappointment is in their division of payment. They require 3 separate payments: beginning, middle, and end. I understand it is necessary to purchase materials/supplies and for their subcontractors. However, I am the supplier and the project is expected to be completed within 2 weeks. I will submit a post renovation review but I am confident that there will be no problems or surprises. They are very professional and I am secure in my decision based not only my experience but on previous posts. I would, without a doubt, highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Estimates for renovating a hallway and master bath.

Category home remodeling

You have been absolutely amazing to do business with! We really appreciate your kind words! As your project has been progressing, we hope that you are extremely satisfied with every aspect of the process. That is our main goal for our company, to have our customers completely satisfied! I hope that we have put your mind at ease regarding the payments, and that we have proven that we can get the job done in a short amount of time and hope that we have exceeded your expectations regarding this project! Thank you for being patient with us, as well. We try our best to do whatever it takes to make our customers happy!

08/19/2014

Jeanne M.

I think this is the third time I have used Alfonsi Construction. As usual they were prompt, professional but most importantly, I could not find any flaws in their work (and I try as I am very fussy regarding any work done in my home).

Description of Work
Painted Living Room and Dining Room

Category interior painters

Thank you so much, [member name removed]! We really love doing work for you, and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us such great reviews. It definitely makes us feel good to be appreciated, and we are so happy that we can provide the best service possible!

06/09/2014

Jeanne M.

This is the 2nd review for this company. They arrived every morning at 8 AM and worked until something had to dry overnight. Their work is impeccable. I'm a fussy person and like things done just right and again they have not disappointed me. I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Dean and Eddie painted my bedroom (including the popcorn ceiling, removed the carpeting and replaced it with flooring.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, plastering, interior painters

Thank you very much, again! As we said before, you have been a dream to work for :) We always want our customers to feel satisfied with the work we have provided, and we are happy to hear that you are pleased. Thank you so much for calling us back, we honestly appreciate it!

05/14/2014

Jeanne M.

I found Dean Alfonsi and his co-worker, Eddie to be extremely professional, friendly, hard working and suggestng ideas I had not thought of. The quality of the work is beyond what I had expected. I have a beautiful bathroom with wainscoting and crown molding along the ceiling. It is more beautiful than I ever could imagine.

Description of Work
I had a complete remodel of my bathroom. It was demolished, made larger and knew exactly what I wanted to have done without hiring a decorator. They removed the popcorn ceiling and made the ceiling all on height. They also installed an extra closet and will be carrying through into the master bedroom. Since we used test colors on the living room and dining room walls, they will repaint those areas for me.

Category closet systems, drywall, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this review, we really appreciate it! It has been our pleasure to do this project for you. It's customers like you that make our job so rewarding. We are very happy to have met you!

05/09/2014

Paul P.

They were very good about coming out and looking at things and gave me a quote that was detailed but not something I thought that I could work with. But ultimately I decided to be my own general contractor and thus hire some small crews to do the work their quote for approximately for $23000. What I have decided to do is that instead of them manage all the work I will do one room at a time. His crew might wind up doing one of two of the job unfortunately he is not getting the whole thing. I was very pleased with them since the owner actually came and did the walk through to look at the list of job that the engineer had left. His wife came by and delivered the actual quote to us. They were very decent. I think he would have been good to work with. They were very good to make time for us and showed up on time.

Description of Work
I received a quote from Alfonsi Construction LLC to repair some crack repairs in dry wall, do some exterior and interior painting, and to remove the tiles and replace them.

Category drywall, masonry, house painters, interior painters

Thank you for your kind words! If we can be of any help in the future, please give us a call!

03/17/2014

Chitra M.

Alfonsi team were very friendly, professional, and quick in providing us guidance on the best ways to accomplish our job. Dean arrived on time to take a look at the bathroom and for initial consultation. He advised on how the bathroom could be repaired/renovated and took measurements. We promptly received estimates on how much it would cost to complete the job. Their customer support is amazing and they always returned my calls and answered my emails. I am very pleased with their knowledge and professionalism. Would highly recommend them to others!

Description of Work
We urgently needed advice and estimates for a repair versus remodelling of our bathroom.

Category remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you so much for leaving such a nice comment! We wish you all the best with your move, and hopefully we can be of service to you then! It was very nice meeting you! We appreciate you taking the time to express your satisfaction with our company :) Thanks again!