Air Conditioning Solutions

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2008

8021 Land O Lakes Blvd

Land O Lakes, FL 34638

Air Conditioning Solutions is committed to providing the best possible central air conditioning service solution to best meet your needs. We have made it our business to thoroughly know our product and we do our best to present a variety of options so you can choose the best product for you. Whatever your needs, from service and repair of existing systems to new conventional or geothermal air conditioning, heating and pool heating, we will provide professional and skillful work....

12/19/2019

Scott S.

I first called Bay Area Heating & Cooling who came out and told me I had a leak in the coils of the air handler (which was a lie), told me it would cost $2,500 to repair (even though the unit was installed in November of 2016! And was still under manufacturers warranty), but they strongly recommended replacement of the entire unit!! A unit that's 3 years old! So I called Todd. Todd was HONEST! He did his leak detection and found the leak to be a bad solder job on the outside unit, the air handler coils were not leaking. He fixed the leak, added freon, and installed a shut of switch that was needed on the air hander. Todd went above and beyond what I expected, but most importantly, Todd will not rip you off. He is HONEST! I will always call Todd for anything A/C related in the future. Bay Area Heating and Cooling will scam you.

Description of Work
My A/C unit needed leak detection, was not cooling properly.

11/01/2019

Vincent Q.

Very dependable, reliable, trustworthy. Todd always explains to you the problem he is called on to troubleshoot and explains the work that needs to be done to make repairs or changes. I never hesitate to call on him to help me out.

Description of Work
New A/C unit, Garbage Disposal, Troubleshoot and other minor maintenance

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

11/01/2019

Darren E.

I've now had two occurrences where my a/c stopped working. I called Todd both times and I was surprised at how quickley he responded and took care of our issues. Todd is prompt and proffessional, I will continue to call on Todd for any air conditioning issues and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
A/C quit working and I needed some help.

10/31/2019

Susanna C.

Every time we need help with our A/C, we call Todd. He is always responsive and makes us feel like family. There’s no gimics with Air Conditioning Solutions, just quality service, good advice and unbeatable prices. They will go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure your home is cool and comfy no matter what the issue is. Todd and his crew have done simple repairs on previous homes and recently did a full replacement of our units and duct work because the builder did not seal the ducts up to the units which caused humid air to enter our duct for the past 10 years. So, we had to replace the ducts when the new units were installed. They worked overtime to get it all done as quickly as possible and never charged us a penny more than originally quoted.

Description of Work
HVAC Replacement

10/31/2019

Todd W.

I called Todd from Air Conditioning Solutions on Saturday after finding out a wedding we were attending was not going to have AC. He immediately jumped into action and drove over an hour away just to fix. No other AC company was willing to drive that far or go on a Saturday.

Description of Work
Emergency air fix on a Saturday to save a wedding!!!

11/05/2018

Roger S.

Todd installed geothermal system and ducting in new home build 2011. Very knowledgeable, friendly, upfront and honest. System works great and saves a lot on electric. He configured our system to preheat our hot water before going to tankless water heaters which decreases their workload. Does our annual maintenance and only had one repair needed (10/2017, capacitor replacement) under warranty. Was prompt with the diagnosis and repair despite travel distance. Very knowledgeable with geothermal system.

Description of Work
Geothermal install, then later maintenance and one repair

08/03/2018

Walter H.

The owner, Todd, came over personally on very short notice to try to fix our broken air. He did a temporary fix until he could get the part the following day. He came back and fixed it asap. Very happy with the service, promptness, and fixing it right.

Description of Work
A/C repair

08/02/2018

Lisa G.

Todd and his crew are very professional and knowledgeable. They go the extra mile to ensure that we were completely satisfied.

Description of Work
A new AC unit

07/28/2018

Karl G.

He's very diligent, professional, courteous, and reasonable.

Description of Work
I had 3 Air condition units and 2 of them are not working, he ordered parts on the first one and got it working also the 2nd unit.

07/26/2018

M G.

Professional, personable and very honest. The first condo had multiple quotes. They had the best price and gave the impression that they do fine work. It turned out to be true. I didn't even seek other quotes for the 2nd condo.

Description of Work
Installed new a/c in 2 condo's.

07/26/2018

Michael N.

Good, Brendon the tech diagnosed and showed us the problem. He fixed it and also showed us how to be proactive and vacuum the water from the exhaust pipe and pour Clorox bleach down the tube once a month to dissolve any yakky gunk that had built up in the pipe.

Description of Work
Installed the water leak sensor to stop water leaking when the pipe gets clogged up.

07/24/2018

S P.

Todd is extremely knowledgeable and educated us so we could make good choices regarding the geo-thermal system. He installed it and maintained it for us as long as we owned the house. He took care of a repair on our old ac system last week and we’ll be getting pricing from him for a new system going forward.

Description of Work
Installation of a full geo-thermal system at our home in St. Petersburg and more recently, repairs on our existing ac system at our current home.

09/25/2017

JD K.

Todd was awesome! He did great work, was very professional, didn't try to rip me off, and charged a VERY reasonable price. I will DEFINITELY use Air Conditioning Solutions in the future if I have problems.

Description of Work
My AC stopped running during the summer and my family was miserable. Todd came out and knew exactly what was wrong with it. He even showed me how to fix it in case it happens again in the future so I won't have to pay for a repairman.

05/16/2017

Stacey J.

No, they took longer than I thought it would take. The staff and the people who installed the unit could have had more training. More problem solving. They seemed not to be aware of the first gentlemen that I had spoke with. The pricing was great. That is why I went with them. I wasn't very pleased with them, and I will not use them again. They got back to me, but the install quit working. They said it was leaking in my pipes. I called the guy, and they said it was leak in the pipes. They should have put the larger unit in, and in the return. The other company I trust really well. They didn't diagnose me well the second time.

04/10/2017

Steven W.

The guy does great work, he is very conscientious about what he does. He?s a perfectionist, he wants to make sure everything is perfect. He?s just a great person, he?s a hard worker. He is busy all the time because he does such good work. I think it was $190 or something like that for labor and everything. He is very reasonable on his prices, he doesn?t try to gouge you or anything like that. He will tell you what it?s going to cost. He tries to be up front, he likes to use good quality replacement parts and everything, but still he don?t try to take you to the shed on it. He came over when he got up, he normally gets up at 4:00 or something. He heard it himself, so he came over and fixed it that morning. He got it all done before he went to work. I think he had to order a fan motor, but he got it done the same day. He might have had it at his shop, like I said he has his own business. I went out there and I turned it off because it was screaming like crazy. He was very punctual, he is good on that. I would recommend him to anybody. He does most of the houses in the neighborhood here, everybody calls on him. He does a great job. He is a very nice guy, very cordial, very respectful of you and your house, and everything like that. He doesn?t try to push you on anything, he doesn?t try to up sell you or anything like that. Then again, he gives you the options and you do whatever you want. I like that instead of somebody coming in and saying, ?well, it is going to cost you this much, but I can do this on the side for this much!? I have had that in the past. Why would you do that to your employer, you are already there, you are already working and you already gave me an outrageous price.

Description of Work
My neighbor owns his own company, Air Conditioning Solutions. I had a problem with fan on top of the unit outside. The bearing went out on it, the thing was screaming and it was like 3:00 in the morning.

02/10/2017

Maria B.

He was A's all the way around! Not only would I use him again, as a real estate broker I will refer all of my clients to him.

Description of Work
I used him for routine maintenance needs.

01/17/2017

Scott W.

Good. The only negative comment I have is they did not call ahead of time to let us know when they were going to show up.

Description of Work
Fix a blown fuse in attic AC unit Install a new thermostat

12/12/2016

Justin S.

Todd and his team replaced my A/C system without a hitch. His team were professionals, were on time, and completed the job as promised. Todd and his team exemplify extreme service. They worked with me under some extreme and unique scheduling concerns and remained positive and flexible throughout the entire project. I would recommend Todd and his team without reservation.

Description of Work
A/C unit replacement/upgrade.

11/06/2016

Greta L.

Complete professional and perfection. Extremely honest and wouldn't do anything at my home that he wouldn't do at his own family's home.

Description of Work
New A/C system installed with 3 zones.

10/28/2016

Charlotte G.

Todd promptly returned my call and met me in my home to explain and offer several different a/c units and options. The work was done on time at the price agreed to and done in a professional manner. I will use Air Conditioning Solutions for our a/c maintainence program. Four months now and no problems. I have recommended this company to neighbors.

Description of Work
New a/c unit, replaced all copper tubing, added humidistat water heater.

10/28/2016

Ed G.

My family and I have been using Air Conditioning Solutions for our air conditioning and plumbing needs for over 6 years. Todd has performed a range of services from replacing a kitchen faucet to installing a new air conditioning unit. I have been completely satisfied with the service and the high quality of all work performed. I highly recommend Air Conditioning Solutions for all your air conditioning and plumbing needs. Ed Land O Lakes, Fl

Description of Work
Annual AC unit check up.

08/13/2016

Joyce F.

We purchased a Daikin Heat Pump and Indoor Evaporator Blower (air conditioner, split series) for our lanai from Air Conditioning Solutions. It’s only been a couple of days since we have had our air conditioner installed, but our house is so comfortable now! I can now use the lanai during the summer months in Florida! Although Todd was a couple of hours late in getting to our city, he let us know he was running late, which was appreciated. We met him at a home improvement show and he gave us a quote without coming out. There was a couple of items that needed to be completed for the install, but he honored the quote he gave us. Todd was meticulous in details. It was raining outside while he was working and he was concerned about dripping on our floor! He did a fabulous job and if we were not under contract for our current air conditioner vendor, we would consider switching our annual maintenance to Air Conditioning Solutions! I would highly recommend Air Conditioning Solutions.

Description of Work
Our old window air conditioner in the lanai was costly to run, noisy to use, and inefficient, so we were either closing the lanai off on hot days, or keeping the door open and using our central air conditioner to cool the room. We talked with Todd from Air Conditioning Solutions at a home improvement show in Tampa about getting an air conditioner, split series, for our lanai. He called us weeks later.

09/12/2015

Steward S.

Perfect! On time, professional, described/informed at all times regarding what he found and was doing. (Another contractor had found the same problems, quoted TWICE the price.)

Description of Work
Replaced aging/failing parts, thoroughly cleaned unit (inside and out). [Two capacitors below specs, corroded contactor, refrigerant low.]

09/14/2013

Lynn R.

When our old A/C system was on its way out, Todd Boudreau (owner) always came to our rescue -- even after a long work day. For this reason, we considered Air Conditioning Solutions when it was time to get quotes on a replacement. As a small business, we were not sure they could compete with some of the larger businesses. We were wrong! Todd's quote was not the highest (or the lowest), but it was competitive and reasonable for what we wanted. What pushed us over the edge was the great service consistently provided on our old unit. The installation went smooth and all trash was removed. We are extremely pleased with the recommendation of an air return in our bedroom. It's made a world of difference and wish we took Todd's advice sooner. Based on his earlier recommendation, we are also getting a second return in another part of the house and it will be added soon.

Description of Work
They replaced our A/C system and added a new air return in our master bedroom.

02/18/2013

Steve S.

Professional, prompt, and courteous.

Description of Work
We have a geo thermal heating and cooling system for our whole house. We were using a different company at first, but felt we were being mislead about problems plaguing our system. The owner, Todd, was very helpful and reassured us that we had a great system and knew how to address the problems appropriately. Todd gave us an estimate and performed the work in the estimated time frame. Our actual system is a bit older and we have had Todd and his associates out a few time to fix problems with the system, Overall experiences with ACS have been professional.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [member name removed] for the kind words about our company we appreciate having you as our customer now and into the future. Todd Boudreau

V.B. Home Theater Install LLC

Experienced Home Theater Installer with sound knowledge in home theater and set network also Security camera and customer install Universal remote program. I am authorized to sell Speakercraft Sony Onkyo Denon Samsung LG URC Remote Harmony Remote Eclipse Cameras and Control4 Martin Logan speaker Sonos Marantz Receiver Nest doorbell and also control4 Savant

Bay Area Heating & Cooling Inc

Bay Area Heating and Cooling, Inc is a Trane Comfort Specialist specializing in residential and commercial air conditioning and heating installation, repair and maintenance throughout the Tampa Bay area. We have earned the Super Service Award from 2018-2009 and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. Bay Area offers 24 hour emergency service available 7 days a week. Major credit cards accepted, financing available for qualified individuals. Additional Phone Number: (866) 604-1140, (727) 586-6265 Additional Contacts: Jim Taylor, Chris Gourdine and John Mulder.

Offers by Bay Area Heating & Cooling Inc on Angi
    Fontana Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning

Welcome to Fontana Brothers Heating and Air Conditioning, where serving you is our pleasure! We are a full service air conditioning company that provides maintenance, service, repair, upgrades, and replacement of residential & commercial systems. * Offer Financing. 12 Months Same As Cash And 10 yr Fixed To Name A Few. * No Charge On Estimates Or Second Opinions * 24 Hour Service * Truly Family Owned And Operated

CMC1249503
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

Residential & Commercial Heating & Cooling, Indoor Air Quality, Blower Door Testing, Duct Testing, Duct Work Installation & Sealing, Hot Water Generation, Duct Cleaning Repair & Maintenance Plans, Geothermal Heat Pumps & High Efficiency Systems.