Air Conditioning Solutions

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2008

Air Conditioning Solutions is committed to providing the best possible central air conditioning service solution to best meet your needs. We have made it our business to thoroughly know our product and we do our best to present a variety of options so you can choose the best product for you. Whatever your needs, from service and repair of existing systems to new conventional or geothermal air conditioning, heating and pool heating, we will provide professional and skillful work....

Aire Solutions Inc

Aire Solutions, Inc., specializes in providing high quality HVAC systems, services and repairs at a competitive price; along with delivering exceptional customer service. Our associates are always ready to solve our customers air conditioning problem in a quick efficient manner. If one of our technicians are installing a New, 16 SEER, High Efficiency AC System or even if they are finding a Freon leak in your evaporator coil you can be 100% positive they are paying attention to the details. As a company, our attention to detail is like none other. We ask a lot of questions so we thoroughly understand your heating and cooling needs, as well as, understand any problems with your current HVAC system. With our continuous dedication to customer satisfaction, we are considered one of the BEST in the HVAC industry, and it shows as we have A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Bay Area Heating & Cooling Inc

Bay Area Heating and Cooling, Inc is a Trane Comfort Specialist specializing in residential and commercial air conditioning and heating installation, repair and maintenance throughout the Tampa Bay area. We have earned the Super Service Award from 2018-2009 and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. Bay Area offers 24 hour emergency service available 7 days a week. Major credit cards accepted, financing available for qualified individuals. Additional Phone Number: (866) 604-1140, (727) 586-6265 Additional Contacts: Jim Taylor, Chris Gourdine and John Mulder.

Offers by Bay Area Heating & Cooling Inc on Angi
Bayside Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Bayside Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to have consistently earned the Angi's Super Service Award since 2000 and maintain more positive reviews than any other Air Conditioning company in the Tampa Bay Area. We are a family owned business and strive for old fashion values of integrity, good service, and value. Like our motto says " Our cstomers are always comfortable". We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. We offer very affordable yearly maintennance agreemnts, with bi-annual service, for more reliable comfort. Our agreement customers enjoy priority service, discounts on repairs, and discounted or free diagnostic fees during normal business hours. Ask about our Bayside Comfort Club. Let us earn your trust, and be your first and final choice.

Offers by Bayside Heating & Air Conditioning Inc on Angi

12/19/2019

I first called Bay Area Heating & Cooling who came out and told me I had a leak in the coils of the air handler (which was a lie), told me it would cost $2,500 to repair (even though the unit was installed in November of 2016! And was still under manufacturers warranty), but they strongly recommended replacement of the entire unit!! A unit that's 3 years old! So I called Todd. Todd was HONEST! He ...

Description of Work
My A/C unit needed leak detection, was not cooling properly.

11/01/2019

I've now had two occurrences where my a/c stopped working. I called Todd both times and I was surprised at how quickley he responded and took care of our issues. Todd is prompt and proffessional, I will continue to call on Todd for any air conditioning issues and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
A/C quit working and I needed some help.

11/01/2019

Very dependable, reliable, trustworthy. Todd always explains to you the problem he is called on to troubleshoot and explains the work that needs to be done to make repairs or changes. I never hesitate to call on him to help me out.

Description of Work
New A/C unit, Garbage Disposal, Troubleshoot and other minor maintenance

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

10/31/2019

Every time we need help with our A/C, we call Todd. He is always responsive and makes us feel like family. There’s no gimics with Air Conditioning Solutions, just quality service, good advice and unbeatable prices. They will go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure your home is cool and comfy no matter what the issue is. Todd and his crew have done simple repairs on previous homes and rec...

Description of Work
HVAC Replacement

10/31/2019

I called Todd from Air Conditioning Solutions on Saturday after finding out a wedding we were attending was not going to have AC. He immediately jumped into action and drove over an hour away just to fix. No other AC company was willing to drive that far or go on a Saturday.

Description of Work
Emergency air fix on a Saturday to save a wedding!!!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & Commercial Heating & Cooling, Indoor Air Quality, Blower Door Testing, Duct Testing, Duct Work Installation & Sealing, Hot Water Generation, Duct Cleaning Repair & Maintenance Plans, Geothermal Heat Pumps & High Efficiency Systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing