Waller Construction Inc

Founded 1951 • With Angi since May 2010

Your Waller team understands that it’s about trust. Whether you need commercial construction services, a new custom built home, or a renovation of your existing home, you expect your Florida custom builder to bring experience, fair and competitive pricing, integrity and extraordinary customer service to your project. Waller was founded on these principles, and they form the foundation of our ongoing commitment to our customers and our community. When it comes to remodeling, home ideas should not be confined to the narrow selection of products offered at the home improvement megastores. Your vision deserves a wide selection of products, cutting edge technology, and top notch designers, which is why we opened the premier home design center in central Florida. Come in and get inspired! At Waller, we understand your home is more than just a place to live. We understand your business is more than just a place to work. Our fire and water damage repair services help families restore their homes and businesses, and most importantly, regain control of their lives. Our quick response, 24-hour emergency service is always here to help you. Additional address: 1065 South Florida Ave, Suite 2, Lakeland FL 33803 Additional phones: (863) 688-8870 See website for additional phones....

Lou Phillips Painting Inc

Lou Phillips Painting is a fully licensed painting company that covers Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas counties. Our employees have been fully trained, drug screened and background checked. Workers Compensation and General Liability to insure our customers are well protected while we are working on their premises. We use only the highest quality materials to ensure an exceptional finished product. Our services include Exterior and Interior painting, Aluminum Enclosure (Pool) and Window Frame Painting, Pressure Washing Services and Epoxy Floor Coating. To prove our full commitment to customer satisfaction we do not accept any deposits until our work is 100% completed. At the completion of the project our supervisors administer a final walk through to ensure your expectations have been met. Lou Phillips has spent 20 years in management with a Fortune 500 company dealing with customer service and understands what is expected for our customers. Don't wait, begin protecting your investment today! Call now for a free detailed written estimate (813) 299-1979.

Offers by Lou Phillips Painting Inc on Angi
Strickland's Premier Painting and Pressure Washing LLC

We specialize in exterior painting and pressure washing/ soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Floz-On Painting Inc

Floz-On Painting Inc. has been providing quality exterior and interior painting services to the Central Florida area since 1999. Our company prides itself on unparalleled quality and a dedication to service that keeps our customers returning to us for all their painting needs. We focus on providing a job well done for the best value possible, working within budgets and deadlines without cutting corners on quality. Additional email - flozon.painting@gmail.com. Additional contact - David Cloughly.

06/03/2017

Waller was negligent. The project manager was incredibly rude and terribly incompetent. He would even interupt me while I was speaking to him face-to-face about the project to take a phone call. He did not supervise, but spent his time outside in the truck taking phone calls. Instead of 2 or 3 months, a reasonable time for making the repairs to my small condo, I was stranded in a hotel for 5 1/2 m...

Description of Work
Rebuilding of 1200 sq. ft. condo from drywall out, after water damage caused near total loss.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling,interior painters

08/17/2015

I told person I called over a week ago and told the person then what I wanted, a bathroom remod estimate. Person on phone got all huffy and said that she didn't take the call. I hung up at that point. Absolutely no professionalism. Didn't want her in my home.

Description of Work
Called to set up a visit by Waller to get a estimate for a bathroom remodel. Over a week later, I received a call from somebody at Waller asking what I wanted.

Category remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling

10/15/2014

I wanted new tile floors, tile shower, another flooring in the sunroom, granite countertops in the kitchen, recessed lighting in the kitchen, new mirrors in the bathroom,interior painting and paint trim on exterior. The estimate was close to $35,000, well over my budget. I realize they would only be scheduling various subs so I called and scheduled them myself and I will get this work done for und...

Description of Work
Estimate.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,lighting,marble & granite,interior painters

09/22/2013

Based on our first experience with Jimmy Waller, I would not hire Waller to build me a dog house! We will add a great level of detail if ask.

Description of Work
Remodel kitchen and one bathroom

Category water damage restoration,home remodeling

09/14/2013

Waller was terrific. We had water pour through the roof and then through the ceiling, bringing down chunks of plaster. My insurance company said it might cover the claim, but I needed to call a good contractor. They suggested Waller. One call to Waller, and they were working with my insurance company directly to get the claim paid and to make sure the work was done correctly. All the workers were ...

Description of Work
Replaced a crumbling plaster ceiling with a new drywall ceiling. Finished paver project.

Category pavers, gravel,water damage restoration

Remodeling. Construction. Kitchens. Baths. Additions. General. Residential & commercial.