THORPE HEATING & COOLING

Lakeland, FL 33809

LICENSE #95902886...

08/02/2017

Rhonda T.

Well, they're not cheap, but they do the job. They do quality work. We've had them for 20 years. I have two A/c units and two furnace units, so I'm thinking it costs me $142.

Description of Work
They tune-up the A/C and the furnace.

03/29/2017

Michael Y.

Excellent job. Installed in one day with no problems.

Description of Work
Installed A/C package unit

07/21/2016

James C.

On a 1-10 grading scale, 10 the best, I give them a 9.5. They are always prompt, courteous, and complete great work.

Description of Work
They serviced my unit for four years until it no longer functioned. Then I purchased a new AC unit from them.

10/28/2014

christina N.

It went okay. We've had them out a few times to fix the unit.

Description of Work
They installed a new AC unit.

06/30/2014

Robert R.

They are excellent. They did a great job. They're conscientious about making sure that the job is completed correctly and on time. They're very easy to deal with. I will use them again. I can only recommend them for heat pumps services. If you want a mini split system, this is probably the best company in the Lakeland area.They did not give me a hard sell, and they are the only authorized Mitsubishi installers in the Lakeland area.

Description of Work
I got some work done by Thorpe Heating and Cooling Inc. They put in a mini split system. I got several estimates for a mini split system for my office. Thorpe presented the best solution.

02/10/2014

Gary V.

They have serviced us for years and they always do excellent work. They are always very fast with an emergency.

Description of Work
It was for a yearly maintenance agreement.

02/09/2014

Helen S.

Not only did they not schedule our pre-paid regular maintenance visits, but when we did have an issue it was not resolved correctly and required 2 additional appointments to resolve it. This required us to be available at home, a huge inconvenience. I requested a call from the manager to address the deficiencies and my dissatisfaction, which I never received.

Description of Work
We had a regular maintenance agreement with Thorpe because they installed our heating and cooling system when our home was built.

08/28/2013

sylvia S.

Arrived home from South Caroline early evening on 8/01 -- realized carpet was wet in hallway -- AC was leaking -- turned AC off and called Thorpe Heating and Cooling ( had kept an advertisement which had been in the local newspaper (Ledger) for about two years which had mentioned Angie's List, etc.). Whoever answered the phone told me they couldn't get anyone to my residence that evening but would send someone the next day -- told him where water was coming from and he suggested I put duct tape around the joint and leave AC off. I used towels to soak up water from carpet, then went to Lowe's and bought two fans (one for my bedroom that night) and one to use on carpet in hallway to try to dry -- bought duct tape and used on leaking joint. (A very l-o-n-g day, needless to say) The next day a technician arrived (Arvan) and provided services as described. He was very professional and personable -- I asked for his business cards and put some of them on the bulletin board in the lobby area with a notation 'Angie's List - A Rating' on them -- All in all, I was very pleased with Arvan -- but , had I not arrived home THAT DAY, I suppose I would have had to purchase a Wet Vac that evening, too.

Description of Work
Cleared drain, flushed with nitrogen and repitched for better flow --

08/13/2013

Michael B.

Thorpe was onsite within hours of my initial call. After finding the leak in the evaporator coil, the tech told me my three options with clarity and breakdown of costs, as well as the downside of each option. He also let me know up-front that my unit is only 6 years old and was fully covered in a 10-year comprehensive warranty, so all parts would be covered. After wrestling with the options, we chose the first option and the technician which only cost me $189 out of pocket (compared to the $1500 and $7500 quoted by two other companies respectively).

Description of Work
Thorpe Air responded to my call that my AC had ice forming on the pipes.

02/16/2013

Orville K.

From the call to the office to the end of the techs visit all went very well. They took the time to answer all my questions and made suggestions too. The tech arrived on time and did a great job. Nice to see a company that places a great deal of importance on customer service.

Description of Work
Preformed annual service to a/c unit and heat exchanger. Inspected all aspects of system; motors, coils, pressures, electric. Cleaned and adjusted as needed.

Fontana Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning

Welcome to Fontana Brothers Heating and Air Conditioning, where serving you is our pleasure! We are a full service air conditioning company that provides maintenance, service, repair, upgrades, and replacement of residential & commercial systems. * Offer Financing. 12 Months Same As Cash And 10 yr Fixed To Name A Few. * No Charge On Estimates Or Second Opinions * 24 Hour Service * Truly Family Owned And Operated

IERNA's Heating & Cooling

WE SERVICE ALL HVAC & PLUMBING MAKES AND MODELS | Same - Day Service 7 - Days a Week; IERNA's Heating, Cooling and Plumbing proudly serves the Air conditioning, Heating and Plumbing needs of our customers in Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Polk and Pinellas Counties in Florida. If you are in need of any HVAC or Plumbing services from air conditioning repair to plumbing and water heater repairs, IERNA's is here to help. We also service, repair and maintain all kinds of HVAC and plumbing equipment. So if you need a quick repair or a more in depth equipment replacement, give the Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing experts at IERNA's Heating, Cooling and Plumbing a call today at (813) 489-6930 or visit us online at www.iernaair.com. License#CAC1813676 | CFC1429475

Offers by IERNA's Heating & Cooling on Angi
    Authentic Air solutions

Authentic Air Solutions, LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. We guarantee 100% quality work and customer service by having the best craftmanship, high level of professionalism, and a history of satisfied customer reviews.

AC INSTALLATIONS, MAINTENANCE, SALES, SERVICE & REPAIRS. RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL.