THORPE HEATING & COOLING

4.3

LICENSE #95902886...

Air Express LLC

Air Express LLC

Emergency Service Available! Air Express LLC was founded in 2010 by Adam Washburn, our owner. Since then, we’ve opened up an office in Temple Terrace and added quite a few technicians and office employees to our staff. We have a fleet of super cool Ford trucks, and our office is probably the best-decorated out of all the air conditioning companies in Tampa. But aside from that, we maintain the same commitment to our customers, the commitment upon which we were founded. We are known for providing the best air conditioning and heating services in Tampa, from AC repair and heating repair to complete HVAC system installation. We promise to always be transparent with you as our customer. If you’re deciding between air conditioning repair and AC replacement, we promise to give you an honest answer about which option is best. Beyond this, we offer up-front, flat-rate pricing. This means that we always discuss pricing before we perform the necessary repairs, so there will never be any surprises after the work is done.

Offers by Air Express LLC on Angi

08/02/2017

Well, they're not cheap, but they do the job. They do quality work. We've had them for 20 years. I have two A/c units and two furnace units, so I'm thinking it costs me $142.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tune-up the A/C and the furnace.

03/29/2017

Excellent job. Installed in one day with no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed A/C package unit

07/21/2016

On a 1-10 grading scale, 10 the best, I give them a 9.5.  They are always prompt, courteous, and complete great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They serviced my unit for four years until it no longer functioned.  Then I purchased a new AC unit from them.

10/28/2014

It went okay. We've had them out a few times to fix the unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new AC unit.

06/30/2014

They are excellent. They did a great job. They're conscientious about making sure that the job is completed correctly and on time. They're very easy to deal with. I will use them again. I can only recommend them for heat pumps services. If you want a mini split system, this is probably the best company in the Lakeland area.They did not give me a hard sell, and they are the only authorized Mitsubis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got some work done by Thorpe Heating and Cooling Inc. They put in a mini split system. I got several estimates for a mini split system for my office. Thorpe presented the best solution.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

AC INSTALLATIONS, MAINTENANCE, SALES, SERVICE & REPAIRS. RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL.