Mayfield Construction, Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2011

6433 Calusa Dr

Lakeland, FL 33813

We offer Free Estimates and Senior discounts. Fast turn around times. Our customers become our friends. As a State Certified Building Contractor we can build residential and commercial buildings up to three stories. At Mayfield Construction, Inc., we take the time to learn about your lifestyle before beginning to design a custom home that meets your wants and needs. We work closely with clients to ensure they are completely satisfied with every aspect of the design. Throughout the entire process, our main goal is to help our clients make their dream home a reality. To start building your dream home, please fill out our contact form or call us today!...

08/16/2017

Macgirl I.

Brilliantly. Over and above my expectations. Despite the Friday traffic, the heat, and the curious neighbors, Mayfield did a quick and thorough de-construction of the kitchen. His helpers were polite, enthusiastic, and worked tirelessly hauling cabinets and rubble down to their truck. A+ Rating. The decision to go with Mayfield for the demo was a good one; Ray worked through the 60 year old plaster and lathe construction like a pro. Everything was done in a little over 5 hours, and the site was left clean, and free of any traces of the happy crew. I would and will hire Mayfield for any and all future remodeling projects.

Description of Work
Ray was the first to respond to my request for an estimate for the removal of my old kitchen (cabinets, counters, range) and a wall demo. All in all I exchanged 23 messages with him before I hired him. His responses were courteous, friendly and straightforward. He was the ONLY one of about 10 contractors that actually gave me a NUMBER: A concrete dollar amount that I could expect to pay for a concrete job. There was no question in my mind that this company was the one I wanted to deal with.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

03/31/2017

WILLIAM F.

Everything was done as requested. Workers even had a few good suggestions on some design aspects. Tile work was superb.

Description of Work
Two complete bathroom makeovers, including flooring.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,plumbing,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

12/10/2016

Jennifer H.

Never showed for the estimate on several occasions.

Description of Work
On 2 separate occasions a month apart, I contacted this company for a bathroom remodel estimate. Although the gentleman was extremely nice over the phone, he never called or showed up at the scheduled times for the estimates. On both occasions again, I called the next day and he apologized, explained his reasons, set up another time and still did not show up or call to give a reason for missing the appointments.

05/04/2016

Kimberely C.

Description of Work
It went great. They were very professional.

Category handyman service,plumbing,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

William V.

Excellent. They arrived and finished in a timely manner. They were also professional and I'm very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Two extensive bathroom remodels. They also installed windows.

Category replacement windows,home remodeling

Steve H.

It was a really big job, and it went very well. He really saved my neck!

Description of Work
They did a Chinese dry wall remediation: They completely dismantled a 3 story townhouse down to the studs. They fixed all that was damaged and rebuilt again.

Category remodeling

Kathy W.

Ray is great! I can trust him to be here even if I'm not. Everything is always well done and he is very thoughtful with small details. He even caught some painting work that he said was not good enough, and he had someone come out and completely redo it! He does extra things for me, even if it isn't why he originally came out. He gives me good advice on what to buy or not bother with. He used to teach tech classes, so he has been very helpful with TV set ups as well. He is very personable and all of his workers have been great, too!

Description of Work
They have been working with me for about 5 years, remodeling my home one room at a time.

Category handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we really enjoy working for you. We have done 2 guest bathroom remodels, two guest bedroom remodels, a custom Fireplace, remodel master bedroom, master bathroom, walk in closet and custom stairs for [Member Name Removed]. Along with a few other odd jobs around the house.

Ann W.

Excellent I would highly recommend to anyone. They were very personable very nice very cordial very clean overall very pleasent experience.

Description of Work
Installed new sliding glass door

03/12/2016

Charisse M.

They did a great job !

Description of Work
They replaced some bad wood shingles on my home and repainted the trim

02/18/2016

Darcy K.

Description of Work
Mayfield Construction laid the tile throughout my house. The tiles are not level, are uneven, chipped, broken, and coming loose. This company refuses to stand behind their work.

Category ceramic tile

This was not our work. A man pretending to be Mayfield Construction created his own false paperwork with our license number (without permission) and his own phone and address was performing work in the Sarasota area. He didn't even sign the contracts with his legal name. His quality of work was very poor. We have worked hand in hand with other customers he had scammed to repair their projects at cost which we offered to this customer. It is unfortunate that this man that DOES NOT REPRESENT Mayfield Construction has scammed us and the customers. At last report he was in jail.

Morgan Exteriors Inc

Tampa Bays premier home improvement company for 27 years. Specializing in Windows, Doors , Siding , Kitchens and Baths . Free estimates . All projects include lifetime guarantee on product and installation. Office - (813) 931-4663. Call Now and receive 50% off installation

Renewal by Andersen Tampa

Many homeowners in the Orlando, Jacksonville, and Tampa choose Renewal by Andersen of Florida for superior products, long-lasting durability, beautiful finishes and excellent service. We offer a better way to a better window! Founded in 1996, Renewal by Andersen of Florida has been redefining the industry to offer a different — and better — window replacement experience. From windows and patio doors to hurricane shutters, we are proud to be your premier local source for windows in Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tampa. You will love our beautiful, durable, energy-efficient replacement windows that not only improve the look and feel of your house but help you cut down on costly energy bills. Some more reasons to love us include: Low maintenance: Don’t hassle with the idea of painting your window frames ever again. Why? Renewal by Andersen’s® exclusive Fibrex® material lasts longer, looks better, and consistently outperforms other window frames. Older wood or vinyl windows can deteriorate over time, but our signature Fibrex® material never requires painting and will not crack, pit, corrode, or rot. Energy efficiency: With Renewal by Andersen’s High Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass, which is 70% more energy efficient in summer and 45% more energy efficient in winter as compared to ordinary dual panel glass,2 you can say goodbye to sky high heating and cooling bills and hello to more money in your pocket! We happen to be a 2019 ENERGY Star Partner, too.

Sunbelt Home Solutions

CBC1255163
    State
    State of Floirda Department of Professional Regulation
    09/30/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available

Docks, Water retention walls, 4 story Buildings or taller

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Mayfield Construction, Inc.

How is Mayfield Construction, Inc. overall rated?

Mayfield Construction, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Mayfield Construction, Inc. open?

Mayfield Construction, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Mayfield Construction, Inc. provide

Mayfield Construction, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Mayfield Construction, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Mayfield Construction, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Mayfield Construction, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Mayfield Construction, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Mayfield Construction, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Mayfield Construction, Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Mayfield Construction, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Mayfield Construction, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Mayfield Construction, Inc.?

Yes, Mayfield Construction, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Mayfield Construction, Inc. offer?

Mayfield Construction, Inc. offers the following services: New home build, Design build, Remodeling, Repair, Insurance claims, Water Damage, Emergency Home Repairs

Are there any services Mayfield Construction, Inc. does not offer?

Docks, Water retention walls, 4 story Buildings or taller