Mayfield Construction, Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2011

We offer Free Estimates and Senior discounts. Fast turn around times. Our customers become our friends. As a State Certified Building Contractor we can build residential and commercial buildings up to three stories. At Mayfield Construction, Inc., we take the time to learn about your lifestyle before beginning to design a custom home that meets your wants and needs. We work closely with clients to ensure they are completely satisfied with every aspect of the design. Throughout the entire process, our main goal is to help our clients make their dream home a reality. To start building your dream home, please fill out our contact form or call us today!...

After 30 successful years in the construction industry we have realized the importance of energy conservation and efficiency. We specialize in windows, doors, siding and exterior painting. Our staff is fully trained, licensed and certified. Allow your family to be serviced by our family.

Tampa Bays premier home improvement company for 25+ years. Specializing in Windows, Doors , Siding , Kitchens and Baths . Cost determined by job. Free estimates are good for 1 full year and include a same day incentive. Office - (813) 931-4663. Additional email - Jshumaker@morganexteriorsinc.com

Clear-view Companies, Llc. is a full service remodeling, renovation and repair company that has become the go to in the greater Tampa Bay area for high quality craftsmanship adjusted to meet your specifications and needs, regardless of the extent of the work you need done. As a family-run business, we are committed to providing our clientele with more personalized services that make your bottom line our top priority. Without the cumbersome overhead costs associated with larger, less versatile remodeling companies, with Clear-view Companies, Llc. you can rest assured that more of your hard earned money goes into the work itself. Financing available. Award winning.

08/16/2017

Brilliantly. Over and above my expectations. Despite the Friday traffic, the heat, and the curious neighbors, Mayfield did a quick and thorough de-construction of the kitchen. His helpers were polite, enthusiastic, and worked tirelessly hauling cabinets and rubble down to their truck. A+ Rating. The decision to go with Mayfield for the demo was a good one; Ray worked through the 60 year old plaste...

Description of Work
Ray was the first to respond to my request for an estimate for the removal of my old kitchen (cabinets, counters, range) and a wall demo. All in all I exchanged 23 messages with him before I hired him. His responses were courteous, friendly and straightforward. He was the ONLY one of about 10 contractors that actually gave me a NUMBER: A concrete dollar amount that I could expect to pay for a concrete job. There was no question in my mind that this company was the one I wanted to deal with.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

03/31/2017

Everything was done as requested. Workers even had a few good suggestions on some design aspects. Tile work was superb.

Description of Work
Two complete bathroom makeovers, including flooring.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,plumbing,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

12/10/2016

Never showed for the estimate on several occasions.

Description of Work
On 2 separate occasions a month apart, I contacted this company for a bathroom remodel estimate. Although the gentleman was extremely nice over the phone, he never called or showed up at the scheduled times for the estimates. On both occasions again, I called the next day and he apologized, explained his reasons, set up another time and still did not show up or call to give a reason for missing the appointments.

Category handyman service

05/04/2016

Description of Work
It went great. They were very professional.

Category handyman service,plumbing,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

03/14/2016

Ray is great! I can trust him to be here even if I'm not. Everything is always well done and he is very thoughtful with small details. He even caught some painting work that he said was not good enough, and he had someone come out and completely redo it! He does extra things for me, even if it isn't why he originally came out. He gives me good advice on what to buy or not bother with. He used to t...

Description of Work
They have been working with me for about 5 years, remodeling my home one room at a time.

Category handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we really enjoy working for you. We have done 2 guest bathroom remodels, two guest bedroom remodels, a custom Fireplace, remodel master bedroom, master bathroom, walk in closet and custom stairs for [Member Name Removed]. Along with a few other odd jobs around the house.

New home build, Design build, Remodeling, Repair, Insurance claims, Water Damage, Emergency Home Repairs

Docks, Water retention walls, 4 story Buildings or taller