Kelley's Tree Service Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2012

PO Box 2643 4303 Creek Court

Lakeland, FL 33811

Kelley's Tree Service, Inc. is a state accredited company providing quality tree care services to residential and commercial properties in the Central Florida area. We are a licensed and fully insured organization with 26 years of experience in the Central Florida region. Owner Brian Kelley is an ISA certified arborist with a degree in forestry. Kelley's Tree Service, Inc. was founded by its current owner, Mr. Brian Kelley. Mr. Kelley is a graduate of Morrisville State College in Morrisville, New York, with a degree in Forestry. He is an ISA Certified arborist. His local experience in the Central Florida area spans 26 years. Kelley's Tree Service, Inc. was the first tree care company in the state of Florida to receive accreditation from TCIA (Tree Care Industry Association), formerly known as the National Arborist Association. This accreditation signifies that our company has been inspected and adheres to all the accreditation standards. This accreditation is reissued every three years. Look for the accreditation symbol for a sign of distinction. Additional contact name - Melanie S Kelley. Additional DBA - Kelley's Tree Service....

Resposiveness

tree service (11)

02/17/2021

This grade is for responsiveness. His customer service communication was terrible. Apart from him calling me on the only day I told him NOT to call, he pretty much ignored me. Brian did come out for an estimate on trimming my Magnolia tree when he said he would. However, even after I agreed to pay nearly $100 more than expected (because it needed to be done soon before budding out), I didn't hear ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2021

07/21/2020

Excellently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
grinding of stump

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

10/09/2019

It was excellent. They did a good work. I would give them 5 stars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did tree service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

07/10/2017

We had five people come out to give us estimates, and he was the lowest price. I want him to come back and do more work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He had special equipment, and got forty feet up in the air, up in the pool cage area,and took down a large tree, that was dropping leaves. They removed a large number of branches that were hanging over it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2016

03/25/2015

I contacted Brian to have our trees pruned - we have some very big oaks in our front and back yard that were beginning to touch the roof.  After some difficulty getting a hold of one another, and inclement weather, we were able to schedule the service.  Brian's crew came out and did a very professional job.  They left our yard cleaner and more tidy then what was there before.  Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2015

06/03/2014

Asked for quote to prep trees for hurricane session because they were hovering over house and in a good storm occasionally could be heard hitting house. Kelley's came out and told me what could be done. Arrived as scheduled and completed all the work leaving no mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed dead tree limbs, cut trees back off our house and neighbors house. We have several large oaks that tower over house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2013

02/24/2014

Project was delayed several days because of rain and had to call a couple of times to see when the work would get done, but they came on the scheduled day and cleaned everything up after them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove small trees and grind stumps along back property line so fencing could be installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2014

02/06/2014

I had purchased the house living in another state and would only be in town the week of the closing. I was inclined to remove one tree next to the house and Brian advised me to let him trim in in such a way I would have important shade in the simmer. The trees were damaging the roof and Brian arraigned his schedule so he could meet me the day after closing. The job was bigger then expected ( I wan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major tree trimming of very large trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2013

06/16/2012

They were punctual when they came out to give me a bid. They had the best bid we got so we went with them. Everything has worked out great. They were very reasonable compared to the other guys who came out. They cleaned up after themselves and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kelley's Tree Service Inc removed a tree that was the way of a sidewalk that the city was putting in. They planted a new tree that was approved by the city.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2012

05/01/2012

Went very well. Licensed and insured with worker's comp. Very happy with services and would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired them for tree service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2011

Tree pruning, trimming, cabling, bracing, stump grinding & tree assessment.

Satisfaction