Georgia Floors Direct

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2010

Georgia Floors Direct is the low cost leader in flooring for any room in your home. We buy from the source so we are able to pass on the savings while providing high quality flooring. Whether your next project is hardwood or LVP / LVT Wood Look Planks, laminate, carpet, or ceramic tile, we want you to become a Georgia Floors Direct satisfied customer! With over a million sq feet of flooring let our experts help you and inspire you to find the right flooring for your project and at the price that meets your budget. Come visit us today!...

Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning

Heaven's Best offers a variety of services such as carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, and hardwood floor cleaning. We serve Lakeland, Winter Haven, and all of Polk County.

Best Flooring Tampa Bay, Inc.

Welcome to Best Flooring Tampa! We are a family operated business, licensed, insured, with a certified team of installers. Our company is very known for having fair prices and for delivering a quality service. We take great pride in excellent work, honesty, fair pricing and happy satisfied customers. We look forward to serving you! Give us a call at 813 817-5492 office

Ernest Roserie Remodeling & Home Improvement, LLC

Ernest Roserie Remodeling & Home Improvement, LLC Lakeland, FL, 33805 (863) 221-2044 Ensure the success of your upcoming project by hiring excellent remodeling professionals in Lakeland, FL! Turn your dream home into reality with the help of Ernest Roserie Remodeling & Home Improvement, LLC. Our experienced crew will work hard to provide you with the remarkable results you are looking for! Call us today for reliable services! Drywall Contractors, Drywall Installation, Drywall Construction Company, Drywall Remodeling, Drywall Corner Repair, Drywall Repair, Hardwood Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Wood Flooring, Vinyl Flooring, Flooring, Laminate Wood Flooring, Tile Installation, Home Additions, Bathroom Renovations, Kitchen Cabinet Refacing, Bathroom Remodeling Contractors, Small Bathroom Remodel, Bathroom Designs, Old Bathroom Remodel Winston FL;Crystal Lake FL;Kathleen FL;Gibsonia FL;Crystal Springs FL Remodeling, Bathroom Remodel, Kitchen Remodel, Remodeler, Kitchen Design, Bathroom Remodel http://eroserieremodeling.com/

07/06/2020

We are thoroughly pleased with the customer service and quality of our floors and installation. Derek is awesome to work with and the contracted installers did excellent and precise work. Couldn’t have been better!

Description of Work
New wood plank ceramic tile throughout the entire house.

Category ceramic tile

Thank you ! We appreciate your support, and the opportunity you provided us !

10/23/2019

Everything went exactly as promised.

Description of Work
new carpet installed

Category carpet installation

It is a pleasure to work with you ! We appreciate you and the business you provided us !

04/17/2019

It went well. Installers did some make a couple marks in the walls and a couple of small mistakes, but those should be fixed soon.

Description of Work
Carpet & flooring

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

We are happy to know you are satisfied ! Please tell your fiends and neighbors, and Thank You !

09/29/2016

Product was excellent, Installer and his team were outstanding. In 90 degree plus heat and high humidity they never skipped a beat. They explained the entire process in advance, unlike some installers they moved our furniture around without additional charge, and finished when they said they would. Bottom line.....GFD and the installer treated us right! We highly recommend both GFD and the install...

Description of Work
Removed 1000 sf of carpet and 500 sf of tile.,,,what a mess! Replaced entire floor with vinyl tiles that look and feels like wood. Entire job took 4+ days.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

It was a pleasure serving you. Thanks for the opportunity you provided us.

08/02/2016

It went great. Fast service in both the buying and installation processes. Installer came one day to measure and then the very next day to lay the carpet. Excellent!

Description of Work
Purchased and installed carpet for bedrooms and an area rug.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you for giving us the chance ! We sincerely appreciate you and the time you took to post a review.

03/09/2016

We ordered some wood through them and we did the work. It's been a year and a half ago. I don't have anything for you besides we ordered the material from them. They've been very efficient. I think it would have been a year ago November 2015. I do not remember the cost but I do remember a military discount which I believe is worth mentioning.

Description of Work
We ordered wood from them.

02/11/2016

We picked a flooring that was in stock but my contractor did not pick it up for a month or so, and when he finally went he went to pick it up, they had sold it. I wasn?t really happy with the flooring I got in the end, but we got it done. Georgia Flooring came in at the last minute for us and installed the flooring when our contractor could not find someone to do it and the sales person we dealt with was helpful. We would not go back to their location just because they are just too far from our home.

Description of Work
I was referred to them by a contractor that was doing an addition on our house. In the long run, the experience turned out ok but we didn’t get the flooring we had chosen.

02/10/2016

They don?t have a lot of inventory and there was no transaction. I was looking for flooring for my house and I wanted something modern but they looked at me like I was speaking Greek! They kept trying to push me to a sample they had rather than what I wanted.

Description of Work
I went to their store but they did nothing to help.

06/24/2015

Great job. Looks great. Only issue was that no one warned us about the dust & debris when installing the floors. We would have been better prepared.

Description of Work
Installed flooring - mfg hardwood.

Category flooring contractor","hardwood floor specialist

04/04/2013

The guys did a great job and very friendly. The rooms look great.

Description of Work
Removed all carpet in four rooms and replaced with hardwood floors.

Category flooring contractor","hardwood floor specialist

Flooring Sales including - Hardwood, Bamboo, Laminate, Carpet, Vinyl, Tile, Luxury Vinyl Tile, Luxury Vinyl Plank & more.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available