AJ Fence Mfg. Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2015

AJ Fence Inc. is a local owned family business since 2004. We have provided fencing for family’s through-out Polk and Hillsborough counties. Give us a call for a "Free Estimate". We specialize in wood, vinyl, chain link & aluminum fencing. Our company is license and insured and provides competitive

2022 Super Service Award

fence company (49)

12/28/2022

Lanie W.

We had a fence PVC vinyl fence installed by Danielle fence that was damaged due to hurricane Nicole. When I called Danielle, they estimated about two months out just to get a quote and longer to get the actual repair done. AJ fence gave me a quote within a week and had the work done between Christmas and New Years. I was so appreciative and highly recommend them. I will always call them first going forward.

Description of Work
Repairs after storm

Work Completed On 12/28/2022

11/21/2022

JoAnna C.

They arrived on time and completed the work efficiently

Description of Work
Install fence

Work Completed On 11/21/2022

08/16/2022

Mary K.

Everything went great. Someone came out and gave me an estimate on Monday. They had good reviews and were the only company who responded to my request for an estimate so I hired them on the spot. I received a call a little later saying they could do the job on Tuesday so I called and confirmed. Was told the job would take a couple hours? Four guys showed up on Tuesday within the time frame specified. They finished up quicker than I anticipated. Looks great. They fixed my gate so I can open it all the way again instead of having to lift it so I can open it part way plus they replaced the section of fence that had been damaged when the tree fell. It was a small job but I’m very thankful they were willing to do it. And they did a great job

Description of Work
Replaced a small section of fence that was taken out when a tree fell

Work Completed On 08/16/2022

11/23/2021

John F.

Excellent job. Work performed ahead of schedule. Installation was relatively quick but it was still a quality job. The fence is very straight and uniform.

Description of Work
6’ vinyl fence installation

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

11/17/2021

Sharon R.

It was a great experience! The project was completed fast and very professional with an excellent team. We are satisfied with the service and will recommend to all our neighbors. Thank you!

Description of Work
Fence for our house

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

11/10/2021

terin G.

I was able to converse via email of changes prior to booking and they honored the price they quoted me. Workers came and knocked it out in 4 hours

Description of Work
PVC Fencing

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

11/10/2021

hulon B.

perfect. very smooth process. i thought it would have definitely been a more difficult situation to deal with

Description of Work
fence replacement

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

11/08/2021

Paul K.

We were very happy with AJ Fence Inc. The pricing was fair, the work was scheduled and completed in a timely manner, and the job was well done. The fencing looks great.

Description of Work
Fencing at Our Residence

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

Review for AJ Fence Mfg. Inc. - 3929 Old Tampa Hwy., Lakeland, FL - 39536956

10/22/2021

Mike F.

The installation went very well they arrived about 9:30 and we're done by 2:30. Great communication with the workers and excellent service would definitely hire these people to take care of any of my fence needs. They definitely go above and beyond.

Description of Work
AJ fence installed a white vinyl 4 ft fence on my property. Absolutely excellent service.

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

Than You for your business!

08/23/2021

Albert D.

AJ Fence replaced our old wood fence with a new PVC fence. They did an excellent job, on time and went beyond the scope of the project and removed a couple of tree roots that where in the way. Adam and his entire team are very easy to do business with and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replace a old wood fence

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

Thank You so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you! We greatly appreciate your business!

07/03/2020

TJ P.

Horrible experience working with AJ Fence. We got an original quote for $3,256 a couple months ago and had them out again today since our neighbors also wanted to get a fence. When Adam came out today he initially quoted us over $3,900 with less fence. We had to shorten the one side of the fence due to a window. We did add on a gate, but on the initial quote we got it said the gate would be an additional $185. Once Adam saw the initial quote he brought the new quote down to $1572 because we were now getting an additional gate. This still does not make sense since we are getting less fence and the additional gate was only $185 because of all this AJ fence is going to lose business on all 4 houses. We do not want to work with a company who scams their potential clients.

Description of Work
Fence for house

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/26/2019

Dawn A.

AJ Fence removed all of the old fencing from my yard ( and the 20 feet of my neighbors) and then installed a 20 foot section in my yard that attached to my neighbors existing fence . You can see in the pictures what a great job they did ! ( all on the day that the first heat advisory was issued ) Thank you all! Dawn A.

Description of Work
Great experience from initial free estimate through job completion .Everyone went above and beyond and were quick to respond to questions. Estimate came in 100’s below other estimates ( and estimate/actual amount paid were the same ). My fence offered a challenge in that it was all old wood on my side - and partial wood/ vinyl on my neighbors.

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

Greatly appreciate your business!

03/20/2019

Clint C.

They delivered what they promised. From estimate to work performed, they were always on time. Adam and staff were very accommodating and professional. The installation crew did a great job! They never stopped until work was complete. Every person was courteous, professional and the work site was left clean. Very satisfied with overall process.

Description of Work
Remove wood fence and installed vinyl fence

Work Completed On 03/20/2019

Thank you for your business! We greatly appreciate it.

03/01/2019

Aneudy M.

They arrived on time and were very nice and professional. I was pleased with the quality of service.

Description of Work
Two front fences on both sides of the house

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to install your fence.

11/11/2018

Gerslys R.

The Crew was Punctual, very Professional, when I had any changes that needed to be made, they responded, quickly and timely. GREAT JOB!

Description of Work
Privacy Fencing

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

10/12/2018

Rafaela C.

They did a great job I’m happy with the results. I will recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
2 gates on sides of the house

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

Review for AJ Fence Mfg. Inc. - 3929 Old Tampa Hwy., Lakeland, FL - 37469200

Thank you for your business! Greatly appreciate the opportunity to install your gates.

10/03/2018

Debra C.

Work was completed in a timely manner. Fence sections repaired look good and are solid.

Description of Work
Fence repair

Work Completed On 10/02/2018

09/14/2018

Karla M.

He was very fast to come home to give a quote. His price was the best of 3 companies I quoted with and his service was excellent. He worked with my schedule and work was finished on time. I had to leave the home when the project was being done and didn’t see the finished product, so there was something that I wanted changed and he gladly came back another day to change to my liking. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
White Lakeland stile fence in big lot with 2 gates.

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

We greatly appreciate your business!

07/30/2018

Susan J.

They were prompt, clean and very thorough. Well constructed and the gates were also well constructed with really good hardware.

Description of Work
Replacement of 90+ feet of fencing and two gates

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

07/16/2018

Stacy C.

Came out gave estimated price and left

Description of Work
Fencing from front of house to back butting up to neighbors

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

06/09/2018

CLORINDA T.

Although it took a couple of weeks to get the estimate for the work, the final result was well worth it! I had my old 6' wood fence replaced with a 6' board on board wood fence w/ 6" pickets (approximately 280 ft worth to include one gate). The cost of the tear down was lowest in the quotes I received, and the cost of the fence was comparable to others (though it was the lowest cost). The team of 3 that showed up for the tear down arrived about 1.5 hours later than expected, but worked efficiently to complete the tear down of the wood panels in one day. On the second day, the team of 2 built the new fence board by board. Their attention to detail is commendable! I am extremely pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Fence replacement

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

Review for AJ Fence Mfg. Inc. - 3929 Old Tampa Hwy., Lakeland, FL - 37140692

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for giving us the opportunity to install your fence. We greatly appreciate you business!

01/23/2018

Sambit B.

I am very pleased with A.J. Fencing for their work on my backyard fencing project. Their pricing was very competitive; the crews were professional and completed the work (in the middle of rain and cold in December-2017) on time and to my utmost satisfaction. They performed a minor post-installation fix with due urgency. I'll hire them again, and recommend their service to anyone else. Keep up the good work A.J.Fencing team!

Description of Work
Approx. 350 feet PVC privacy fencing

Work Completed On 12/09/2017

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

01/20/2018

Corey T.

Could not have gone better. Left for work with an old fence, returned home with a new, beautiful fence. Exactly what we wanted and asked for. They did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
I had my wooden privacy fence removed and replaced with a new PVC privacy fence.

Work Completed On 01/10/2018

We appreciate your business.

10/18/2017

Christine S.

The job took a bit longer than anticipated but all went well.

Description of Work
Fence replacement: Wood privacy, field wire, chain link.