Addison Audio & Video

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2018

TV Sales

Addison AV is a small audio and video company serving Polk County, FL. We provide sales, service and installaion of audio and video products for your home or business. We also offer FREE in-home and in-business consultations to help serve you better. We are proud to provide Home Theater Installation for Lakeland, FL and it's surrounding areas....

SAVVY INSTALLATIONS L.L.C

specialties and services -home theater, home audio -nest install(ring doorbell, thermostat,nest hello) -wiring for businesses such as CAT5, COAX,CAT6,siamese wire -camera systems -networking rates are low and easy to work with also very well with time management so no problems getting the job done quick and easy. This company is owner operated so you will be taken care of properly.

Home Theater Connection

Your Infinite Designs Home Theater Pros. About At Home Theater Connection, all projects are treated alike, with utmost care and precision. No project is considered too large or too small. Every single Home Theater Connection TV installation is completed to the satisfaction of our clients. Even if it is only the installation of speakers, you will find we put 100% effort into every installation. We are accustomed to installing the best and most complicated Home Theater systems. Our installations are done by Professional Certified Installers who have been in this industry for more than 15 years. Our company specializes in complete home theater design for both projector and TV installations for over your fireplace or on the wall. Concealing the cables is already included in the price and we also mount speakers.Our professional TV installers will make sure that your Home Theater Installation is completed professionally and completely to your satisfaction. Services Specialization In Control4 Home Automation

L&A Property Maintenance and Electrical Works

One company to all your needs, making it right the first time.

09/08/2018

Mark was great to work with. He was on time with quotes and installation, knew what components to recommend, and was quick and detail-oriented with the installation. Mark was patient, explaining the process as we went from quote through testing and setting up the new system. I enjoyed working with him, and we love our setup! Picture quality is better than we've seen anywhere, including the store. ...

Description of Work
Installed entire audio/visual system, including tv, receiver, speakers, dvd/bluray, vhs, receiver and turntable.

Category home theater design,tv sales

08/27/2018

The receiver has stopped working so I purchased another receiver. He came in and hooked it up. He is good on what he does. He doesn't say anything that you don't need. He didn't sell me anything else. He doesn't pressure you. Excellent work. Very professional. He is very prompt and courteous. Always on time. I wouldn't be afraid to use him or recommend him to anybody.

Description of Work
He hooked up my equipment.

08/22/2018

Excellent! I've used them probably 4 times for 8 years.

Description of Work
They reset my whole house internet and fix my direct TV.

07/19/2018

Very satisfied! Mark has created and supported our Home Theater experience for over a decade.

Description of Work
Revamp and upgrade my entertainment system; home theater.

07/18/2018

I asked Mark if he could perform the work while my family was on vacation as we had just moved into the house. Mark accomplished all the work so when we got home, everything was installed and working. Mark is exceptionally detail oriented and a meticulous cleaner. He does his work wearing rubber gloves and never leaves a mess. This is the second home Mark has wired for me and I highly recommend hi...

Description of Work
Mark hooked up 4 TV's for us and I don't like to see wires so Mark hid all of the equipment in two closets.

Category home theater design

Installation, Pre-wire, Sales & Service for CCTV - HDTV - Home Theater - Networking - Satellite

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover