Addison Audio & Video

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2018

5004 Lancelot

Lakeland, FL 33813

Addison AV is a small audio and video company serving Polk County, FL. We provide sales, service and installaion of audio and video products for your home or business. We also offer FREE in-home and in-business consultations to help serve you better. We are proud to provide Home Theater

09/08/2018

Bruce K.

Mark was great to work with. He was on time with quotes and installation, knew what components to recommend, and was quick and detail-oriented with the installation. Mark was patient, explaining the process as we went from quote through testing and setting up the new system. I enjoyed working with him, and we love our setup! Picture quality is better than we've seen anywhere, including the store. And the sound system is impressive. If we ever do this again, I'll only work with Mark Addison. I can't recommend him too highly!

Description of Work
Installed entire audio/visual system, including tv, receiver, speakers, dvd/bluray, vhs, receiver and turntable.

Category home theater design, tv sales

08/27/2018

Ron P.

The receiver has stopped working so I purchased another receiver. He came in and hooked it up. He is good on what he does. He doesn't say anything that you don't need. He didn't sell me anything else. He doesn't pressure you. Excellent work. Very professional. He is very prompt and courteous. Always on time. I wouldn't be afraid to use him or recommend him to anybody.

Description of Work
He hooked up my equipment.

08/22/2018

Dick T.

Excellent! I've used them probably 4 times for 8 years.

Description of Work
They reset my whole house internet and fix my direct TV.

07/19/2018

Jerry M.

Very satisfied! Mark has created and supported our Home Theater experience for over a decade.

Description of Work
Revamp and upgrade my entertainment system; home theater.

07/18/2018

Matt L.

I asked Mark if he could perform the work while my family was on vacation as we had just moved into the house. Mark accomplished all the work so when we got home, everything was installed and working. Mark is exceptionally detail oriented and a meticulous cleaner. He does his work wearing rubber gloves and never leaves a mess. This is the second home Mark has wired for me and I highly recommend his service.

Description of Work
Mark hooked up 4 TV's for us and I don't like to see wires so Mark hid all of the equipment in two closets.

07/18/2018

Gerald P.

Excellent, he is extremely professional and says on task not wasting time.

Description of Work
Home theater set up and electronic wiring for speakers.

SAVVY INSTALLATIONS L.L.C

specialties and services -home theater, home audio -nest install(ring doorbell, thermostat,nest hello) -wiring for businesses such as CAT5, COAX,CAT6,siamese wire -camera systems -networking rates are low and easy to work with also very well with time management so no problems getting the job done quick and easy. This company is owner operated so you will be taken care of properly.

Lopez Home Entertainment

Specializing in home automation and home theater systems! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

All Systems Solutions

We specialize in Home Theater installations and service. We also do Security Cameras, Whole House Audio and Video, Smart Home, Data cabling and networking, and Access Control systems. We have 35 years of experience in the low voltage industry. We have worked on many residential and commercial projects. We excel in customer satisfaction.

TV Sales
    Polk County, FL
    Polk County, FL
    09/30/2019
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Installation, Pre-wire, Sales & Service for CCTV - HDTV - Home Theater - Networking - Satellite