Sunshine Pressure Washing

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2011

Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Specialist. Choosing a pressure washing company can be hard. So why not choose one that is professional and guarentees their work? Let us clean your home or business with the right pressure washer and cleaners. It will not only look good but will increase the value of your property. Sunshine Pressure Washing is Palm Beach County's premiere pressure washing service. Our company is always professional with a high attention to detail. Our staff is experienced and we constantly educate ourselves to stay ahead of the competition. Dirt, grime and mildew can collect on your home and business. If not cleaned in a timely manner, it can cause costly repairs, renovations and replacements. We use contract grade cleaners to remove the contaminates safely. Our variety of services drastically enhance the appearance of you home or business. We provide commercial and residential pressure washing of the following: Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Gutters Fences Decks Concrete Pavers/Sealing Houses and much more!! Trust Sunshine Pressure Washing to offer quality work at affordable prices. Call us today for free estimates or to schedule an appointment. We guarentee our work!! Licensed and Insured in the State of Florida...

Aqua Force Pressure Cleaning

Aqua Force Pressure Cleaning LLC offers superior, professional pressure washing, low pressure soft washing and paver sealing services for both residential and commercial customers in the South Florida area. We offer Hot water or Cold water pressure washing. We also works with local home owner associations and property management companies. Our pressure washing techniques will kill algae, mold, and mildew while eliminating the source of growth. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with the service we provide you, we will rewash the area for FREE!! Your satisfaction is our top priority and we want you to feel that you got an unbelievable deal at an unbelievable price. Your home or business are likely the single largests investments you'll ever make. South Florida's tropical, humid environment contributes to unsightly and damaging conditions that require a professional pressure cleaning service. Roofs covered with mold, mildew, and algae will absorb more heat due to its black pigmentation and inability to properly reflect light. A extremely hot roof surface will transfer the heat through the ceiling and into your home or office causing an increase in room temperature. These factor can result in higher utility bills. Please join our long list of satisfied customers, and have us give you a FREE quote today.

Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services

Clean Roof SoftWash, coating and sealing is your solution for a broad range of outdoor cleaning services for your home. Our trained, fully insured, professional service technicians ensure to get there on time to restore your house back to its original beauty .Do not waste time on a service that’s undependable and not reputable, and don’t let just anybody on your property. When you require professional outdoor cleaning services you can trust and depend on us to do the job right. Don’t void your roofs warranty by having the pressure cleaners on your roof! You can rely on Clean Roof SoftWash. Restore your roofs original appeal by letting us seal and waterproof your roof, driveway or pavers. Call now for a free estimate. All of our customers are provided with before and after pictures of process.

Offers by Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services on Angi
Perfect Pressure

Finally an honest, reasonable, hard working american company. Rare to find now a days. There's nothing worse than asking someone to do a job and you feel either job isn't done right or feel ripped off. Well here at Perfect Pressure, we don't stop until EVERY job is perfect, until it can't get any cleaner. ALL 5 STARS FOR A REASON! And with our MILDECIDE CHEMICALS our results last way longer than if you were to do it yourself, guaranteed. Roofs stay clean for 2-5 years. Driveways stay clean for 2-3 years. Screen enclosure are very hard to do with out blowing screens out but with algaecide you don't have to do it nearly as often. Perfect Pressure is a reputable pressure washing company serving from Broward county to Palm Beach and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a dedicated professional that will do the job right, you're in the right place. With 6 years of experience, we have learned to improve our skills and keep our equipment up to date for best possible results for our customers. Although our power washing services come at reasonable prices, you can only expect the HIGHEST-QUALITY job done by us every time! We take pride in having built our good reputation over the years, ALL 5 STARS FOR A REASON, providing satisfying and efficient services to every single customer and you can expect the same as we tend to remain this practice of ours and keep our customers satisfied. Call us today and search no further for your pressure washing needs, not only for this project but for all your home maintenance projects in the future. Once you find us, you'll know who to call to get the job done right everytime!!!

Offers by Perfect Pressure on Angi

01/21/2015

Went very well. The servicemen asked if I was satisfied before they packed up. They did a great job..

Description of Work
Pressure washed my deck.

10/09/2014

They did a phenomenal job and were very reasonable!

Description of Work
They cleaned my roof and my driveway.

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

06/26/2014

Sunshine Pressure Washing did a FANTASTIC job! Affordable, family owned and excellent customer service. I called Bryan last week to get a free estimate. He provided one that same day and came in well below the others (almost 50% lower). He patiently explained the process to me, answered all my questions and gave me an honest recommendation for maintenance. They did the work as promised and exceede...

Description of Work
Provided estimate for roof and paver cleaning. Accomodated my busy schedule, did everything over the phone, did the work as promised and exceeded my expectations! Thank you Sunshine Pressure Washing!

06/25/2014

Vendor was hard to reach. Did not return message. When I finally reached him he quoted a $50 minimum even-though his ad in the Angies direct mail piece said that services start at $29.

Description of Work
Did not hire

Category pressure washing

[member name removed], We do all of our pricing based on square footage (as stated when your quote was given ) and that your patio didn't fall under that offer.

06/24/2014

I left them a voice-mail message on their phone line, but they never returned my call. But I saw a web address on their Angie's List ad. I went to that site and filled out the requested information. They did respond to this inquiry and I eventually got a quote. They are very busy, but I did get an appointment.. Unfortunately for both of us, my neighbor had scheduled yard work at the same time. So ...

Description of Work
They pressure cleaned my driveway and front sidewalks.

Category pressure washing

Residential & Commercial Pressure Washing, Pressure Cleaning, Paver Cleaning, Paver Sealing, Driveway Cleaning, Driveway Sealing, Fence Cleaning, Fence Sealing, Exterior Painting, House Washing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express