Restore Remodel Renew

Florida: General
08/31/2022

507 N East Coast Ave Suite 2

Lake Worth, FL 33462

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are a state licensed general contractor CGC1519797 that specializes in water damage, mold remediation, fire and smoke damage, interior renovations, kitchens, bathrooms, and interior finishes. Restore is also a distributor of kitchen and bathroom cabinetry with 5 cabinet lines and over 200 different door and cabinetry finishes available....

mold removal (6)home remodeling (5)water damage restoration (4)flooring (4)countertop installation (3)home builder (2)basement remodeling (1)marble & granite (3)closet design (3)patio enclosures (1)architect (1)garage building (1)

02/04/2021

extensive leak. We had another contractor who initially looked at the project but follow-up and communication were horrible so decided not to move forward. This is when I was referred to Jason who in turn handed me off to Torrie in his office. I explained to Torrie that I needed this project managed from start to finish with minimal direction from me as I no longer lived there and was extremely bu...

Description of Work
Water Damage Repair and Bathroom Remodel

Category bathtub refinishing,closet systems,countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling,water damage restoration,marble & granite,home remodeling,mold removal

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

03/06/2020

Absolutely wonderful to work with. They did exactly what they said they would do, showed up when they said they would, kept me informed of what and how the job would progress 100% of the way, gave me the time frame for the job completion. I have not one complaint about this company and would rehire in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

11/13/2019

It was a stress less experience. Jason, the contractor was very responsive, for the most part he answered the phone when called or very soon thereafter. The quality of the work was excellent and was very quick to respond to questions and changes that we wanted. The work was completed on time and within the initial estimate. I highly recommend Restore, Remodel and Renew and have recommended them to...

Description of Work
Condo remodeling

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 05/31/2018

Review for Restore Remodel Renew - 507 N East Coast Ave, Lake Worth, FL - 38243892

11/08/2019

It was very good. He was an excellent contractor. He was very honest.

Description of Work
He built a whole restaurant.

Category home builders

Work Completed On 09/08/2019

11/08/2019

This company is a Godsend! I was paralyzed by all the decisions and paperwork that came with my insurance check: Which contractors? How will I get the mortgage company to cooperate? What about the permits? BUT Tori & Jason guided us every step of the way. They know the best contractors. They know how to navigate the mortgage companies. They pull all the permits. Simply, they made the nightmare I w...

Description of Work
I had extensive water damage and needed new drywall, new flooring, a new roof, and mold remediation.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,mold removal

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

11/06/2019

Torrie was my project manager and she did a very good job. I like to be hands on and asked to use a few subcontractor that I had worked with before and she was accommodating. She was very timely with scheduling and kept the job moving forward. I am a tough critic and a perfectionist. They did very good work and completed the job on time and within budget. I would use them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Major remodel- with the addition of some walls and deletion of some others. Completely new kitchen and bath. All interior doors, jambs, and moulding were replaced, Popcorn removed and all new flooring.

Category closet systems,countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

Review for Restore Remodel Renew - 507 N East Coast Ave, Lake Worth, FL - 38218872

11/06/2019

They were absolutely amazing. They listened to all the concern that have, they did a great job in a very timely passion. I can't say enough good things about them.

Description of Work
They remodeled and restore the entire condo.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

11/05/2019

We wish we could have had Jason Maikulla, Torrie Crytzer & their team remodel our entire house but we had to live in it while they worked. The project started in February 2018 and was completed to our entire satisfaction within the deadlines agreed with Jason at the start. The makeover certainly was not cheap but the quality of the work done more than justified the expense.

Description of Work
Remodel kitchen, living room & bathroom. Install new flooring & remove popcorn ceilings

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/05/2018

Review for Restore Remodel Renew - 507 N East Coast Ave, Lake Worth, FL - 38215922

11/01/2019

I have used them several times for my business and my home. I have a large flooring company and have referred multiple customers to them and every customer speaks very highly of them. They are honest, fair, extremely knowledgeable and efficient. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Water restoration complete renovations

Category closet systems,countertops,remodeling,water damage restoration,garage builders,home builders,marble & granite,architect,home remodeling,sunrooms,mold removal,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

03/05/2018

Very veey well He is a true honest professional

Description of Work
Cleanup after flood

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 03/05/2018

We are a full service state licensed general contractor that specializes in interior renovations, remodeling, additions, commercial buildouts, water damage, fire restoration, and mold remediation. We also carry a full line of kitchen and bathroom cabinetry and offer kitchen cabinet design and full turnkey services.

Check, Financing