Pestana Roofing Co

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2009

DBA - Roof Express LLC. Family Owned & Operated, Pestana Roofing company wants to work with you to give you the roof you’ve always wanted. We’ll walk you through the entire process, whether it’s maintenance or installation. Your satisfaction is our number-one goal. We have years of experience transforming roofs and siding and have the happy customers to prove it. Additional contacts - Jennifer Zigarac, Brayden Nguyen. Additional phone - (561) 533-5325. ...

Impress Construction Corp

Bentley Roofing

Bentley Roofing is a locally owned & operated full service roofing contractor specializing in the complete installation & repair of commercial & residential roofing systems. We take great pride in servicing our customers in both Palm Beach & Broward counties. At Bentley Roofing, we understand how important & valuable your home is to you.

Total Home Roofing

The team at Total Home Roofing consists of the most reliable and experienced roofers in the nation. Total Home has been ranked as a Top 50 roofing contractor for the past four consecutive years, has an A+ rating from BBB, and has won multiple awards for our customer service and quality. We pride ourselves in putting our customers first, serving homeowners since 2005. As a Platinum Preferred contractor with Owens Corning you can count on our services, using only the industry’s finest and most durable materials. Put your trust in a company that will get the job done right. Total Home Roofing offers Virtual and Online Appointments as well as a wide range of financing options, including 12-18 months interest-free financing. - A+ rating with the BBB - 100% Financing - Highest Reviewed Roofer in the Nation - Top Rated on Home Advisor & Angie's List - 15 Year Warranty

09/22/2018

Based on my experience, I would never recommend and highly warn against any dealings with Al Pestana and Pestana Roofing. Pestana is NOT a person or company I would trust based on his shoddy roof installation, he lied to me about the roof being completed and mislead me into paying him his balance per the contract between Pestana and our abandoning contractor, Steve Cury of SEC Construction. Cury a...

Description of Work
New roof, drip edge and replace and necessary wood relating to roof.

10/06/2017

We had a highly positive experience with Al and Dan Pestana who responded brilliantly to an emergency roof repair situation. Even though Hurricane Irma gave them a full plate of work, they showed great empathy to our situation, diverted resources to us and demonstrated the necessary skills to correctly address the problems. They acted with dispatch in examining the job, matching tile colors and we...

Description of Work
Roof tile repair and replacement after Hurricane Irma, Sept. 2017

07/12/2017

Perfect, just waiting for the next rain storm to verify all holes were fixed.

Description of Work
Repair roof leaaks

05/14/2017

Very well. Quick response. Honest and reliable. Professional and reasonable price for work. Highly recommend for pressure roof cleaning.

Description of Work
Hired to pressure clean tile roof on 1098 sq ft. home.

08/02/2016

The workers arrived on time. They completed the job in a professional and timely manner, and cleaned up, as well as took pictures for my insurance company. We were very satisfied with the work and would use them again and we highly recommend them.

Description of Work
pitch roof: repair both sides of entryway, remove roll tiles at wall/valley transition, and clean roof deck to workable surface, repair bad wood areas and install a modified roof=roll roofing membrane over same area. strip in laps and seams w/roofing cement, membrane and roof granules, and reinstall tiles and replace up to 5 broken tiles.

08/02/2016

I highly recommend this company whether it's a new roof or repairs. I have experienced both over the 18 years that I have used them. They have always responded quickly and their work is exemplary. With something as important as a roof, this company will give you a piece of mind and that is priceless. They feel like family and treat you like family!

Description of Work
This was my second roof with Pestana Roofing. The first was on a new home in 1998 and this one was an older home I moved to.

08/01/2016

It went great. Very reliable, have called them more than once for repair. Usually show up same or next day for evaluation of needed repair. Prices are reasonable. Al and his team are very professional. Joe, who did the repair was prompt, knowledgable and neat. Best thing I can say is they are now the only company we call for our repairs.

Description of Work
Roof repair, broken tile and leak, soft roof.

08/01/2016

It went great. Very reliable, usually show within a day to evaluate repair needed. Prices are reasonable and Joe, who did our repair, was very neat. The best reference I can say on their behalf is that we have just called for a new repair and they are the only call we made. Al and his team are top notch.

Description of Work
Removed soft wood and replaced. Replaced tar paper and tiles.

10/10/2014

COULD NOT HAVE GONE BETTER! EVERYTHING WENT EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED, HIS ENTIRE CREW INCLUDING AL AND HIS FATHER SHOWED UP EVERY DAY UNTIL THE JOB WAS COMPLETED. THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE GLITSCH AND NOW, 5 YRS LATER, EVERYTHING IS STILL PERFECT. YOU SIMPLY CANNOT GO WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY: THE FEE WAS MIDWAY AMONG ALL THE QUOTES WE GOT AND WAS A VERY GOOD VALUE.

Description of Work
REPLACE OUR ROOF

08/29/2014

Al Pestana is very courteous, responsive and his crews do excellent work. The re-roofing job was completed some time ago but with a problem which was not related to the performance of the roof he took care of it in excellent fashion.

Description of Work
Put a new roof on my house

Category roofer

Roofing - Custom Roofing, Maintenance, & Repairs. Siding.

Visa, MasterCard, Check