Papa's Plumbing

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2007

4734 Meadow Green Trail

Lake Worth, FL 33463

plumbing repairs and replacements...

02/06/2020

John G.

Didn't show up on the promised day. Didn't complete the job on their next appointment. Made me wait with boxes of items I had cleared from cabinets over a weekend. Expensive work and poor customer service. Toilet valve began to leak almost immediately. Boss treated me very unprofessionally when I asked for repair.

Description of Work
Various plumbing repairs

06/25/2018

Tim S.

Other than the over the phone estimate not being adjusted & faucet sprayer being loose after only a few months, it was a satisfactory installation.

Description of Work
Owner purchased kitchen faucet replacement.

04/11/2017

Deborah T.

Chris & Carlos were here on time, worked quickly & as always were professional. I've had this company several times for different issues and the great service begins with the phone call with Mike (owner) right down to the actual service techs. Very trustworthy and I recommend them to everyone I hear of looking for a plumber.

Description of Work
Guest bathroom toilet & valve replacement.

01/16/2017

Richard N H.

They were punctual, friendly and efficient. I would use them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Install shut off valves

12/14/2016

maureen G.

Mike from Papa's arrived & easily replaced the valves & the hoses as well. He also adjusted some tinkering I had done inside the tank & made that work better. The final price was less than the estimate over the phone because the work went quickly. Three years ago, Papa's replaced our water heater at a very good price, I know, I looked around. Recently, Papa's saved our neighbor around $400 on a new water heater. If you need a plumber, get an estimate from Papa's. They're honest & very skilled professionals.

Description of Work
The water shut off valve was leaking on one of our toilets. I wanted to replace the shut off valve on both toilets.

11/28/2016

Phyllis L.

It was done in a timely and professional manner. Very nice!

Description of Work
FIsed stopped up kitchen since in a professional and timely manner.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

11/22/2016

Sandra mcgraw M.

Very nice and polite. I'd recommend them.

Description of Work
Install new garbage disposal.

11/21/2016

Maurice S.

Experience left me feeling that I got a lot at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Fixed a broken faucet in the tub. Very professionally done and the price was great. The technician Chris has great customer service skills in addition to technical capabilities.

08/17/2016

James S.

Excellent! called Papa on Monday 8/15, Mike gave me an estimate, which was lower than other plumbers, plus a 10% discount for Leisurevilel. Andrew, the plumber came Wednesday 8/17. He was courteous, technically professional, and cleaned up when finished. I would recommend Papas Plumbing if you have any plumbing work

Description of Work
Needed a ball valve shut off for my tankless water heater so I could change the filter without having to go outside to shut off water.

07/26/2016

Jonathan P.

Have used this company several times to replace shut off valves and water heater. Have always had a good experience with them. Appointments and quotes have been easy to set up over the phone. They've always shown up on time and performed the jobs professionally. They do quality work at a fair price. Mike performed the work on this job. He was very friendly and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Replaced outside hose bibb. Used previously to replace water heater and some shut off valves.

Joe Hillman Plumbers Inc

We are available 24/7/365. Large Enough To Serve & Small Enough To Care! Call our office today at (954) 577-9445 or visit our website at www.joehillmanplumbers.com. Joe Hillman Plumbers, Inc. has been serving South Florida for over 30 years and would like to introduce ourselves to you and inform you of the many services we can offer to help you solve your plumbing problems. As a fully licensed and insured plumbing contractor, Joe Hillman Plumbers, Inc. offers a full staff of expert plumbing technicians and office staff to serve any need you may have! We also have office personnel answering phones 24 hours a day with an on call team of highly trained technicians ready to provide assistance when you really need it! Joe Hillman Plumbers, Inc. is committed to deliver the highest quality workmanship at competitive rates, and all of our work is completed with expedience and unequaled professionalism.

Offers by Joe Hillman Plumbers Inc on Angi
    Echo Air Conditioning

Echo Air Conditioning is a locally owned mechanical contractor that provides installation and repair services in HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, and plumbing for the Broward and Palm Beach counties of South Florida. Our expert technicians are professionally trained for accurate diagnostics and superior craftsmanship. We offer 24/7 emergency services on all cooling, heating, and refrigeration repair, replacement, and new installation, electrical, and plumbing repairs. We serve residential home and commercial businesses – no job is too small. The benefit in choosing a small, local business is the personal touch each customer receives. We base our business on honesty, integrity, teamwork, and accountability, and that’s what our customers expect from us. Our knowledgeable team of certified technicians take pride in the work they provide. We believe in setting the standard higher. Contact us today at 888-PRO-ECHO or visit us online at echohvac.com.

Home Damage Adjusters

Free Representation No Up-Front Costs. You Only pay us when you Receive Money for your property Damages Free Home Inspections you may have a claim for Money Roof Water Leaks Plumbing Leaks A/C Water Leaks 888-443-9023

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Water heater repair & replacement, sink, toilet, tub faucets repair & replace, drain cleaning, water filtration, garbage disposal, clogs removed, leaks repaired, main valves, hose bibbs & sprinkler system.

N/A