Papa's Plumbing

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2007

plumbing repairs and replacements...

Red Rooter Plumbing

Red Rooter Plumbing

Plumbing Issues Making You See Red? Call Red Rooter Instead! Call Now!!! 561-933-1234 - Expertly Trained Technicians - Licensed & Background-Checked Palm Beach Plumbers - 24 hour emergency service - Same Day Service - On Time, Every Time - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed When a plumbing emergency strikes, you need dependable and quick service from a licensed, reputable Palm Beach plumber. Regardless of whether your emergency is a burst pipe that is causing water to flood into your home, a sewer line clog resulting in a backup of wastewater, or a gas leak; you can rely on a fast response from the licensed professionals at Red Rooter Plumbing. Our technicians are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call Now! 561-933-1234

02/06/2020

Didn't show up on the promised day. Didn't complete the job on their next appointment. Made me wait with boxes of items I had cleared from cabinets over a weekend. Expensive work and poor customer service. Toilet valve began to leak almost immediately. Boss treated me very unprofessionally when I asked for repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various plumbing repairs

06/25/2018

Other than the over the phone estimate not being adjusted & faucet sprayer being loose after only a few months, it was a satisfactory installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Owner purchased kitchen faucet replacement.

04/11/2017

Chris & Carlos were here on time, worked quickly & as always were professional. I've had this company several times for different issues and the great service begins with the phone call with Mike (owner) right down to the actual service techs. Very trustworthy and I recommend them to everyone I hear of looking for a plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guest bathroom toilet & valve replacement.

01/16/2017

They were punctual, friendly and efficient. I would use them again and recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install shut off valves

12/14/2016

Mike from Papa's arrived & easily replaced the valves & the hoses as well. He also adjusted some tinkering I had done inside the tank & made that work better. The final price was less than the estimate over the phone because the work went quickly. Three years ago, Papa's replaced our water heater at a very good price, I know, I looked around. Recently, Papa's saved our neighbor around $400 on a ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The water shut off valve was leaking on one of our toilets. I wanted to replace the shut off valve on both toilets.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

Water heater repair & replacement, sink, toilet, tub faucets repair & replace, drain cleaning, water filtration, garbage disposal, clogs removed, leaks repaired, main valves, hose bibbs & sprinkler system.

N/A