Jim Wilson Plumbing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2013

4692 Dolphin Dr

Lake Worth, FL 33463

**Ask about our $68 CREDIT towards Repairs**Owner operated with over 30 years of experience. Small Family business that that caters to the home owners, and commercial plumbing needs. We off Senior Discounts

07/19/2018

Jason S.

Mr. Wilson arrived promptly and was very professional from the start to the completion of the work. He redid the faulty plumbing to be better than new, I believe. I highly recommend Mr. Jim Wilson's Plumbing.

Description of Work
bad leaks under kitchen double sink

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for the work and giving us a great review .

05/31/2018

Linda S.

Perfectly....Jim offered choices and proceeded to replace broken handle...

Description of Work
Replace handle on toilet

05/11/2018

Terry J.

This company was excellent to deal with from the person who answered the phone to the repairman who SHOWED UP and on time. They were the first one I called and am very glad I choose them. I felt the repairman was very honest about what we needed done and he left the bathroom clean taking away all trash with him. I feel the price was very fair and greatly appreciated them showing up the same day as the only toilet in our office was not working. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Replace toilet tank flapper, fill valve, handle and supply line

Category plumbing

Thank you so much greatly appreciated

04/29/2018

Nancy G.

Perfect! Great quality craftsmanship and parts.

Description of Work
Water filtration system and new faucet for kitchen sink, toilets upgrade.

04/23/2018

David F.

Quickly & professionally

Description of Work
Clean out waste line

04/21/2018

Fawn B.

It went very well. Jim went above and beyond to help with my kitchen . I always call him first when I have any plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Plumbing for a kitchen renovation. Fixing toilets.

04/20/2018

Brandy B.

From the phone call to the end of the job I was very comfortable. It’s a family business because his wife answers the phone. The work is top notch! I will be using them for all of my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Water heater

Category plumbing

Thanks really appreciate the great review

04/15/2018

Laura C.

Very prompt and courteous. Had to go up on the roof and run a sewer cable down the stack on the roof top. Jim explained to me that the vent pipe was full of debris and therefore nothing was venting properly to allow the kitchen sink to drain. Also Jim replaced the supply lines under the sink he explained sometimes they do need to be replaced especially if they are old and mine were original from when my house was built in 1993 . He explained everything to where it was understandable and cleaned up the mess and put my products back under the sink . Outstanding 🌟

Description of Work
My kitchen sink was clogged where nothing would drain . I’ve been dealing with this for 4 months now and it’s gotten to where no water would go down the drain . Also wanted him to supply lines to the sink . I had him look at the supply line because the cabinets under are getting wet from them leaking or dripping

Category drain cleaning

04/10/2018

Glenn M.

I have used Wilson Plumbing for many years and have found them to be an honest, trustworthy and reliable company based on my business dealings with them. Wilson Plumbing will be a valuable asset to any community or person that chooses to use their services. I recommend Wilson Plumbing without reservation.

Description of Work
Plumbing Repair

08/12/2017

Robert P.

Very professional service. Everything was explained as he went along. We are new to the area and Jim Wilson plumbing will be our go to plumbing service.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet, replace bathroom faucet, replace garbage disposal.

Category pest control

Trust Rooter

We are Full-Service Plumbing Company Located in Pompano Beach, Serving Broward and Palm Beach County in Florida. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of Plumbing services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in a variety of related service and installation projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Secondary Number (561-721-7999)

Award 2022
    Offers by Trust Rooter on Angi
    Raider Rooter

Raider Rooter Sewer and Drain Cleaners is a Better Business Bureau accredited business and has been family owned and operated since 1978. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and provide Emergency Service. We service all of Palm Beach County and offer a variety of services for both residential and commercial properties including drain cleaning and septic cleaning, septic inspections, camera line inspections, and high pressure water jetting. We are certified to install and maintain Hoot Aerobic Systems and we have teamed up with Perma-Liner to offer pipe lining solutions for those hard to reach deteriorating sewer lines. For more details and a complete list of services we offer please check our Services page. We also provide natural bacterial solutions for your drains and septic systems which promote long life of your system while helping to protect our environment. These products and their descriptions can be found in our Products page. For any questions or service requests please contact our office at 561-737-8818.

Terrano Plumbing & Remodeling

**FREE Consultations**Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling is a family owned business. We offer full service plumbing and remodeling to our clients. We are your one stop shop for your bathroom and kitchen remodeling needs, from the demolition, to the final painting we’re there every step of the way. We are fully licensed and insured and our professionals are the most knowledgeable and talented craftsman,in the industry. We are registered with the Better Business Bureau of Southeast Florida. We are proud of A+ rating. visit us at www.bbbsoutheastflorida.org Why pay top prices for unqualified plumbers and remodelers, deal with a true professional call Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling today. Quality Work Doesn`t Cost,It Pays. Lic # CFC 053956 Terrano Plumbing uses licensed business for work that requires a Florida state or local license that is not plumbing related. Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling is South Florida`s 1st Licensed Green Plumber. We are proud to promote sustainable plumbing solutions, and are founding members of the Green Plumbers USA licensing program. To learn more about some of the specific ways your plumbing systems can be optimized for efficiency visit our website at www.terranoplumbing.com and click on our Going Green Product Service Page. We strive to raise the bar on Green Plumbing awareness throughout South Florida and its surrounding counties. With the products and services Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling offers you can conserve water, and “Go Green and Save Some Green" www.greenplumbersusa.com/consumers/find-greenplumber Pricing: Free Estimates on Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling Hourly Rates & Flat Rates for Plumbing Services: 10 percent discount to Angie Members & Senior Citizens Our mission is to provide the very best possible service, the most highly trained and professional staff, and the most environmentally friendly products available to our clients. Customer Satisfaction on every job performed is our company’s primary goal!

Offers by Terrano Plumbing & Remodeling on Angi
    CFC1425720
    State of Florida
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Install plumbing fixture - water heaters, faucets, toilets, bath tubs, sinks & lav sink cabinets.

ask for details