Jason Lopiccolo Drywall & Spray Textures LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2010

Tablepads

I am a owner operator with 18 years experience. I am the one who answers the phone when You call I come and look at Your home and I do the work. I am a state of Florida specialty gypsum (drywall) contractor not a painting contractor. I do free estimates. Please visit my website at DrywallandSprayTextures.com Sorry I only speak English....

Black Diamond Renovations Inc

Specializing in DRYWALL, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING AND INTERIOR FINE CARPENTRY! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Generation Contractor LLC

We've had the pleasure of serving the residential and commercial repair and remodeling needs of our community. With a commitment to the best services at reasonable prices.

J Bailey Construction Stucco & Plastering

J Bailey Construction Stucco & Plastering has been serving Palm Beach County since 1993. We provide free estimates and specialize in Stucco and Plastering repairs and projects for your home. Call us direct at (561) 644-0718

12/18/2020

Jason and crew were awesome. Not too expensive and the work was fast but professional. Showed up on time. Jason knows his craft and was proud of his work. (Rightfully so). Would definitely recommend him. Nice job Jason.

Description of Work
Knockdown on ceiling

Category drywall,plastering

05/13/2020

I highly recommend Jason and his team. Our house was built in 1968. Previous owners had re-surfaced the ceilings with some type of textured material, not popcorn. Over time and due to a leaking roof, the ceiling looked horrible. Lots of cracks, material falling down in the kitchen, dips, etc. Jason came to the house to inspect and provide a quote to re-surface entire ceiling in main living areas a...

Description of Work
Re-surface ceilings in a main living spaces, kitchen and bathrooms

Category drywall,plastering

10/21/2019

Jason and his team did a wonderful job on my ceilings. Initially I had hired a general handyman to remove the popcorn from my ceilings and smooth them out, but that guy did an awful job and I learned my lesson--ceilings are best left to professionals who specialize in the craft. Jason was able to undo the damage and transform my rough concrete ceilings into beautiful, smooth ceilings. Jason is an ...

Description of Work
Smooth finish drywall finishing for ceilings that previously had popcorn

02/11/2018

Everthing went fine. Jason the owner showed up for estimate as scheduled and performed the work the following week. The ceilings look great, job completed on time with no issues. Jason was professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Completely removed the popcorn texture from 1800 sq ft home including closets. Sprayed knockdown on ceilings and painted.

05/26/2017

It went very well. Jason is an "artist" in repairing drywall with knockdown finish! I am very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Jason replaced drywall on two walls in two bendrooms.

Category drywall

Popcorn Removal, Drywall Repair, Knockdown Textures, Hang Drywall, Finish Drywall, Frame Drywall, Smooth finish, Home Remodeling, New Construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal