Jason Lopiccolo Drywall & Spray Textures LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2010

3891 Carolina Dr

Lake Worth, FL 33461

I am a owner operator with 18 years experience. I am the one who answers the phone when You call I come and look at Your home and I do the work. I am a state of Florida specialty gypsum (drywall) contractor not a painting contractor. I do free estimates. Please visit my website at DrywallandSprayTextures.com Sorry I only speak English....

05/12/2022

dan V.

I called Jason to remove popcorn ceiling and to repair severely damaged drywall that had peeling paint. My ceiling is very high and I did not think I could I could do the job myself. Jason came to home and sent me an estimate. I had a good vibe from Jason after having already spoke to other repair people. Jason sent his worker, Joe Cusito to repair my home. Joe was able to start work within the week and he was ALWAYS on time, very pleasant, worked all day, cleaned up after himself and I would not hesitate to have Jason or Joe fix any future problems. I cannot say enough good things - and the price was reasonable! Daniel Vogel, West Palm Beach, Florida.

Description of Work
Popcorn ceiling removal and drywall repair.

12/18/2020

Jesus C.

Jason and crew were awesome. Not too expensive and the work was fast but professional. Showed up on time. Jason knows his craft and was proud of his work. (Rightfully so). Would definitely recommend him. Nice job Jason.

Description of Work
Knockdown on ceiling

Category drywall, plastering

05/13/2020

Michael K.

I highly recommend Jason and his team. Our house was built in 1968. Previous owners had re-surfaced the ceilings with some type of textured material, not popcorn. Over time and due to a leaking roof, the ceiling looked horrible. Lots of cracks, material falling down in the kitchen, dips, etc. Jason came to the house to inspect and provide a quote to re-surface entire ceiling in main living areas and bathrooms. I wanted an extra smooth, clean finish. His team showed up on time to begin the work. They worked quickly and effeciently. They applied 3 coats then returned a couple days later to sand and spot finish any areas that were not perfect. I then had a painter prime and paint the ceiling. It now looks amazing. It looks brand new. Super smooth, no cracks, no dips. It's perfect. Thank you Jason and team for an exceptional job well done.

Description of Work
Re-surface ceilings in a main living spaces, kitchen and bathrooms

Category drywall, plastering

10/21/2019

Taylor B.

Jason and his team did a wonderful job on my ceilings. Initially I had hired a general handyman to remove the popcorn from my ceilings and smooth them out, but that guy did an awful job and I learned my lesson--ceilings are best left to professionals who specialize in the craft. Jason was able to undo the damage and transform my rough concrete ceilings into beautiful, smooth ceilings. Jason is an experienced professional and his expertise in drywall was immediately obvious. My parents thought they had found the best drywall guy in south Florida when they redid their ceilings a few years ago, but when they saw Jason's work on my ceilings, they conceded that Jason was even better. Besides the high quality of work, Jason is also a good communicator, fast, knowledgeable, timely, pleasant, and very easy to work with. His crew worked hard and cleaned up the mess. Jason's price was fair--comparable or even lower than others who gave me estimates. After the work was done, I was able to paint the ceilings myself despite my lack of painting experience because they were so smooth, there were no imperfections to hide. I would definitely recommend Jason to anyone. I am very pleased with my new ceilings and with the whole experience!

Description of Work
Smooth finish drywall finishing for ceilings that previously had popcorn

02/11/2018

Thomas B.

Everthing went fine. Jason the owner showed up for estimate as scheduled and performed the work the following week. The ceilings look great, job completed on time with no issues. Jason was professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Completely removed the popcorn texture from 1800 sq ft home including closets. Sprayed knockdown on ceilings and painted.

05/26/2017

Gene C.

It went very well. Jason is an "artist" in repairing drywall with knockdown finish! I am very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Jason replaced drywall on two walls in two bendrooms.

02/08/2017

david R.

On time on budget. An absolute Rembrandt with drywall. He made my crooked walls straight!! Cleans up b4 he leaves Quit looking and call Jason.

Description of Work
Cleaned up all my popcorn ceilings and patched fifty holes left by previous owners and contractors.

01/06/2017

Gary J.

Mr Lopiccolo showed up at the appointed time for the estimate and was able to identify the source of my problem which turned out to be a plumbing leak in the wall. I subsequently got the plumbing leak repaired and when I called Mr Lopiccolo to come back out to perform the drywall repair, he did not seem very motivated or interested in doing it. I have not used him.

Description of Work
drywall estimate

Category drywall

Sorry we couldn't get the work done for you. We were in your development doing another job and I tried to get the small repair done while we were there but, You could not make it happen. You wanted me to come on a Friday if I remember properly. It is hard for me to schedule a small repair on a certain day because I have a crew of 4 that I am trying to make work for every day. The small repairs I like to do but, they have to fit into my schedule. When I told you I was working in your development you could have made time for me if you wanted me to do the repair for you.

08/25/2016

Sal B.

Jason and his crew worked tirelessly to refinish the ceilings in my house. This required several layers of mud work and patching sections. They worked through tough conditions 90+ degree heat to complete the job ahead of schedule. You can tell Jason takes get pride in his work and his crew shares his view. He went beyond the contracted scope by patching sections of the house that had been damaged during the floor tile demo. Jason is an honest guy, I had overestimated sq ft and Jason corrected my math which reduced his take home payment. A lot of folks would have taken the money and run, not Jason. Jason is a rare breed of honesty and craftsmanship. He stays in communication and delivers results. While he will patch drywall, he is a drywall finisher not a drywall hanger. I noticed some of the other reviewers are confused by this difference. I highly recommend Jason and his crew for your drywall finishing needs.

Description of Work
Refinished all ceilings to smooth finish. Repaired garage ceiling.

Category drywall

Thank you for the work and the review. I hope you enjoy your new home. We do hang drywall but, 50 boards or less. We are skilled with patch and repair finishing drywall popcorn removal smooth ceilings and knockdown texture. We can hang drywall but, the crew is not set up to do a whole house. We can replace drywall from damage and mold renediation but, I try to keep it under 50 boards!

08/01/2016

Paula Z.

Fast! Jason got a multi-room job done in a few hours which was removal of popcorn ceilings and applying a knockdown texture. He answered the phone when I called, came over later that morning to price the job, showed up the next day on time with his crew. They were pleasant & professional; cleaned up impeccably when they were finished and I am very happy with the work he performed. I would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Popcorn ceiling removal; knockdown texture.

06/08/2016

Janice M.

We selected Jason based upon past Angie's List reviews. He communicates by text messages. We sent photos of the damage to be repaired, resulting in an estimate for the work to be done and a scheduled date. Jason called beforehand, and arrived promptly. He and a worker examined the damage, covered the stairs and floor with plastic sheeting, scraped off the damaged stucco from the ceiling, prepared the surface, and hosed new stucco on the ceiling. They cleaned up thoroughly when they were finished. Everything was done very efficiently and at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Repaired edge of second story ceiling over stairwell damaged by water leaking from upstairs shower

Category drywall, stucco

05/23/2016

HECTOR F.

I just want to say that if you are looking for a company to remove your popcorn, you shouldn't look any further. This is not a mere advertisement on the company but a true factual comment on the quality of work this company does. They were true professionals from start to finish. All the way to the cleaning of their work. Jason is a true professional who are a rarity nowadays. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Remove popcorn. Put knockdown texture to whole house.

05/23/2016

Michaela M.

The ceiling looks amazing! Additionally, communication and workability with the Owner and his crew were extremely professional and one of the best that I've experienced.

Description of Work
Popcorn removal from the ceiling in the whole house Sprayed knockdown texture Painted the ceiling

Category handyman service

05/17/2016

Elis S.

Jason was great in accommodating this small job into the schedule. He has always showed up exactly when he said he would. I wasn't at home when the repairs were completed and when I did arrive I could not find the holes!! He and his team did an amazing job. My parents reported that his team worked quickly and professionally. I would highly recommend Jason.

Description of Work
Repaired three holes in the ceiling caused by a leaking toilet from the second floor.

05/13/2016

John C.

Jason and his crew were excellent. His service was excellent from start to finish. He promptly came to my house when I first contacted him for a price quote. He came on the day I scheduled. He and his crew were professional in every way. They worked efficiently and everyone was courteous. Jason was at my house working and supervising the two days it took to do the job. He clearly showed pride in workmanship. They used plastic on the wall and floors and cleaned up in and out. I was amazed at how they did the final sanding. They used bright halogen lights as they sanded to show and fix any surface imperfections. I had the impression from start to finish that Jason was there to do the job as well as possible without being concerned about rushing to to the next job.

Description of Work
Removed popcorn from ceilings in kitchen, dining, living and family rooms as well as hallway. Did smooth finish.

04/26/2016

Carl B.

He was on time, did a great job and I believe he got several more jobs in my neighborhood when some of my neighbors stopped by to inquire about his services.

Description of Work
Jason and his staff changed our popcorn ceilings into what he called a knockdown.

04/24/2016

Angela M.

What a great experience! Jason was professional and the work was absolutely stellar. I had the popcorn ceiling removed from my newly purchased townhouse as part of a remodel/update and was extremely pleased with the results. Jason worked around my schedule, kept me informed each and every step of the way, made suggestions at 'issues' he ran across when work began, and even sent me a picture of the final results since I couldn't be there at the end of the work. He and his crew did quality work and came in under budget - a pleasant surprise. I would definitely use this company again and will highly recommend them to anyone needing drywall/popcorn removal services.

Description of Work
Removed popcorn ceiling, made repairs, applied knockdown texture, painted ceilings

04/04/2016

Guillermo H.

Jason is extremely professional, reasonably priced, highly recommended!

Description of Work
Removed moldy drywall and replaced it, patched popcorn ceiling

02/09/2016

Glen M.

Jason and his crew are extremely professional and great craftsmen. From start to finish, they cranked out the work with great care and detail. Attention to detail, clean-up and communicating with us as they produced the job made the entire experience relaxing. Well done, gentlemen!!!

Description of Work
Performed taping, skim coating, and texture services in the master bath and walk in closet remodel.

01/13/2016

jim P.

We demo all bathrooms to bare studs and concrete walls. Jason installed about 25 sheets of mold resist drywall in the 3 rooms. Very nice professional work. Very good staff. Very clean operation. Good quality well kept equipment. High quality materials, not low end drywall compounds that homeowners buy. Jason is also a nice fellow to have on site and converse with. He also has good ideas on solutions to unique issues and was on site for all work. A rare situation of workmanship and professionalism in Florida. He will be back on the next project and recommended to others.

Description of Work
Complete new drywall installation in 2 bathrooms and one dressing room.

10/20/2015

Patricia M.

I called and left a message inquiring about an estimate for knockdown texture to be applied to our ceilings. Jason called right back and set an appointment to come and see the job. He came out as agreed, and gave us a price. The other estimate we received from another company was considerably more expensive for the same job. Jason said to call when we were ready (we were having some other work done first) and he would fit us in. We called, he came. Jason did an excellent job for a very reasonable price. He was easy to work with, punctual and very professional. I have already recommended him and will continue to do so. Thanks Jason!!

Description of Work
Applied knockdown texture to ceilings

09/23/2015

William C.

Jason agreed to set a date/time for a cost estimate and never followed through. I contacted him a second time and apologies and would get back with me shortly to set a date/time for cost estimate. Never returned call. Guess he doesn't need the work, but wasted my time waiting on him. Unprofessional.

Description of Work
Drywall for bedroom

Category drywall

I'm sorry I couldn't make it out to you. My goal is to make all my customers happy. With the fluctuations in work in my profession it is hard for me to keep more then 2 full time employees. When I get busy I can't leave the job site. Besides the business I have 2 children. I have been remodeling a house on the weekends so both my children have a bedroom. We will be in the new house by November. I just hired a third employee. By November I will have more freedom to come as you call. The past 2 years has been 7 days a week for me and I am the owner former secretary laborer. That said you do not see a bad review from anyone we have done work for I do not comprise my work quality to take work and rush my way threw it. Sorry I could not get to you.

08/31/2015

Lydia M.

Jason was on time for my estimate, spent time answering all questions, and was up front about everything. He arrived on time for the work, his crew was polite and they moved quickly. There were two areas of my ceiling that needed repair and he did them without extra cost. In one area, there was a bad repair job in the past. Jason fixed it and now you can't even tell where the problem was. The ceilings are very smooth, and you can tell a lot of skill and care went into the work. They put up plastic to protect walls and floors, and covered all lights/fans and removed fan blades. After his crew was done with the work, he came by to make sure I was happy with the work, get paid, and clean up. Jason said he treats every job like it's his own home, and I believe it. He has really good relationships with the people he has doing work for him, and with him. Jason was accessible to speak to throughout the job, and I was always able to go inside the house to check out the progress. Jason was not my cheapest estimate, but I chose him because all the reviews I saw that had work completed were all excellent, the time he spent answering questions, and his specialty in dry wall. I would recommend him to my family/friends and I plan to call him again to do some dry wall work in the future.

Description of Work
removed popcorn ceiling and put a smooth finish

08/07/2015

Josh G.

Simply put, Jason was fantastic. He showed up early, and finished a complicated job professionally and expertly. I had him do knock down in 3 bedrooms, and considering this was the first time we've ever done this type of work, I was concerned about not hiring a big name construction or drywall company. He and his colleague moved maticulously through the house taking 3/4 of the time to ensure that the walls and floors were protected. Once he got to work, he moved quickly, yet the quality of the work was outstanding. When we went to settle up, I was expecting a lot higher invoice than what he charged me. I couldn't be happier that I found him, and I've definitely found the perfect drywall contractor in the South Palm Beach area. One note - while a person should be judged solely on quality and ethics, I need to say that Jason is an outstanding guy. He works hard for his family, and treats all of his customers the way that customers should be treated. All in all, I couldn't be happier with the project.

Description of Work
Knockdown Popcorn Ceilings in 3 bedrooms

Category drywall

Thanks (removed member name), I hope you and your family enjoy your new home. Jason

07/28/2015

k P.

Jason was FANTASTIC!. I had some prior work completed that was sub par. Jason came to my rescue and he was able to squeeze me in the same day! He made recommendations to repair the prior work. Jason and his team completed the work in a timely and professional manner. My ceiling looked fantastic by the time he was finished. My only regret is that I did not find Jason sooner!

Description of Work
He repaired the dry wall of 2 holes left in the Kitchen ceiling from prior recessed lightening. Jason re-textured the ceiling with knock down.

FCL Construction Group Corp

We are a Miami, Florida based and Family ran general contractor firm founded in 2012, who offers residential and commercial construction, remodeling, and maintenance services. Whether your project is large or small our approach is simple; We take the time to understand what you need and want, and we put you, our customer first; that with our over 40 years of combined experience in the field, detailed management, and proactive approach guarantees that your project is finished within your timeline, budget, and expectations.

Offers by FCL Construction Group Corp on Angi
    Jabella Painting and Carpentry

With Jabella, the job is going to be done right. Our professional teams of painters work in a clean manner and are respectful of your things and space. Using only quality paints from Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, and Behr, we are sure to get the color and the performance you desire.

Exterior Wall Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in stucco services and repairs, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Tablepads
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Popcorn Removal, Drywall Repair, Knockdown Textures, Hang Drywall, Finish Drywall, Frame Drywall, Smooth finish, Home Remodeling, New Construction.