DEMco Refinishing Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2013

4.4

DEMco Refinishing is a family owned and operated company. We don't use any sub contractors for our work allowing us to keep track of all of our projects with great detail....

Layers of Morgan LLC

Specializing in CUSTOM TILE WORK! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Best Value Kitchen Refacing & More / Best Value Closets

Family owned Business since 1991! Owners Nelson and Diane Medina, grew up in the Home Decor business and are experts in color and design. They are dedicated to superior customer service, and to offer the best quality value possible. Whether you are looking to reface your cabinets or completely change the layout of your kitchen or bathroom, Best Value Kitchen Refacing & More will listen to your needs and find the solution that fits your lifestyle best .We now have a State of Florida contractors license so we can offer complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling. Also we have added many other services including custom closets, pantries, garage organizing, kitchen cabinets/bathtub refinishing.

JZ Star Flooring Services

QuoteByText Jaime @ 954-479-6106 for estimate. How to? Just provide the size, flooring type, areas, & send some pics and we’ll send you samples w/ pricing and options. We sell/install all flooring + Wood Refinishing & Marble Restoration. Beautiful new quaint showroom off I-95 & Commercial Blvd West. Major brands such as Mohawk, Shaw, Quickstep, Nuvelle along with cost-effective local brands. Our flooring techs have an average of 15+ years of experience & 90% work exclusively for us. Whether it's high-end residential, commercial flooring jobs, or just two rooms of carpet, we treat every customer as a house guest along. Along with dignity, respect, & the focus that’s needed to provide the best possible solutions w/o aggressive sales tactics. We believe that the follow up with our customers is just as important as the sale. Making sure that our customers are content with their flooring and honestly servicing their installation guarantee is one of the keys to our repeat business. Even though we are a small family company, we can scale up quickly for larger jobs and still have the flexibility to handle time-sensitive projects. Complimentary In-home/office appointments are available. All major credit cards accepted. 12 month interest free financing available. Our Angie’s List reviews really tell our story and commitment to customer service & exceptional quality

Offers by JZ Star Flooring Services on Angi

07/17/2015

It went just fine. I was satisfied with it. They were on time, they worked around to solve problems with my bathtub, and I think they just did a good job. Their price was good.

Description of Work
DEMco Refinishing Inc. refinished my bathroom tub.

03/04/2015

I had to postpone until after deal date expiration because of remodeling issues delaying tile installation . I contacted him prior to expiration and he graciously extended the time. He didnt respond to email. I got hold of him through text number on comments/reviews. A worker came as promised and quickly completed the work.

Description of Work
Refinish tub

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

04/16/2014

The company came out on time. The only draw back was the INTENSE fumes. If someone has a respitory problem, they would have to leave the premises. It took about 2 days, a fan and indoor portable air-conditioner to dissipate the odor. The end result on my old tub is beautiful!

Description of Work
Glazed my bathtub.

04/01/2014

They did a beautiful job! Prompt and very pleasant family-run business. The nephew Nick does the prep work, takes about 2 hours - he's so good and meticulous. Ed, the owner and Nick's uncle, comes by after the prep and applies the finish, about another hour of work. The process needs access to a window where they exhaust the fumes and the finish needs to set for 24 hours before using the tub. We l...

Description of Work
Refinished the tub in our guest bathroom using an Angie's deal (March 13). Then came back 3 weeks later (April 1) and refinished our other bathtub.

Category bathtub refinishing,countertops,cabinet refacing

03/17/2014

Company responded quickly to the Angie's List request but after that they were difficult difficult to get hold of. It took approximately six weeks to get an appointment scheduled and the work completed. The work looks good and they were quick getting it done but they had to remove the drain cover and the latch to stopper. The worker told me I could replace them in a couple of days but I've looked ...

Description of Work
Refinish fiberglass bath tub

Category bathtub refinishing

We refinish Tubs, Shower Tiles around the tub, Shower Stalls, Cultured Marble sinks, Formica, Kitchen Countertops, Garage floors, and patios.

Bathtub Liners