Dale G. Berry Construction Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

Free estimates for Home Owners, Those seeking estimates for purposes other than completing repairs, such as houses on the market, a small fee will be charged. Any estimate fees charged will be re-funded when contract is agreed upon for commencement of repair work. Credit cards welcomed....

Sanchez Painting

Sanhez Painting has been committed not only to providing out-standing results on every job we undertake but also on demonstrating exemplary customer service at every stage of our relationship with you. From initial inquiries regarding interior or exterior painting and pressure washing through to the completion of the job and post-completion checks to ensure that everything has been completed to your satisfaction, we strive to give you the courteous, professional and skilled service you deserve.

Wall covering +

We specialize in installing residential and commercial wallpaper

ANTHONY K.

Serving DADE, BROWARD and South WEST PALM BEACH Counties with locations in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Award winning premier providers of Property Management Services and Investment Property Acquisition. We are seriously committed to enhancing your real estate investment to its utmost potential by creating a unique, new & modern style of management and real estate portfolio acquisition services. We manage condo units, single family residences & multi-units. From tenant placement, to maintenance requests we have you covered with all the necessary services with the highest standards within our industry. Free real estate market seller, buyer and rental reports. No cancellation fees. For more of what we can do for you, visit us on the web at www.anthonykmanagement.com.

10/26/2017

They were prompt and did a beautiful work. Neat work. The roof is sparkling. The best I had.

Description of Work
Roof pressure washing.

Category pressure washing

08/10/2017

He was here everyday for 3 weeks, his ideas, imput and enthusiasm were a big help to me as I've never attempted anything like this before. Everything was cleaned and swept everyday before leaving, and I am thrilled with my brand new kitchen. He has also stopped by twice to make sure all is good.

Description of Work
Dale remodeled my 23 year old kitchen, taking everything out, opened a wall, wallpaper off... electric, plumbing, painting, cabinets, granite countertop, subway tile, pantry, desk, lighting all brand new and installed my new appliances.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,lighting,plumbing,roofing,wallpaper removal,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters

12/05/2016

Dale is in the midst of the job and he delivers what he promoses

Description of Work
Dale is working on tile painting overlaminate cabinets walls electrical and lots of details he keeps me informed daily explains to me and offers good suggestions I have recommended him Already to friends I'm glad I found him!

Category ceramic tile,decks,electrician,roofing,ceiling fans,interior painters

09/02/2016

It went great & is still going!! Popcorn removal, painting, electrical, plumbing, flooring, remodeled kitchen, and is now doing (2) bathrooms. Also...................very important! Trustworthy! Approximate date of service: 5/24/2016

Description of Work
He is the most reliable, professional, articulate contractor I have ever known. Shows up on time when having an appointment. I hired him in May, and still working with him. Dale renovated my new home, the floors were above & beyond beautiful. He stays with his workers. He returns phone calls * text's. A pleasure to do business with. I live in Florida,i have dealt with contractors that do not show up when they are supposed to. It truly was a hassel. My home is not done, he is now working on my bathrooms. Great guy, terrific demeanor and easy to get along with. I am recommending him for renovation or anything else in the home one needs to restore.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,screen repair,wallpaper removal,water heater repair,replacement windows,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,sunrooms,hurricane shutters,mold removal,dryer vent cleaning

07/27/2016

Due to the fact that no work was done by my company for this person, this is not an accurate statement. A quote was requested and our company declined this job.

Description of Work
Declined given estimate

Comprehensive satisfaction of home inspection deficiency reports, Mold remediation services, bathroom and kitchen remodels, water intrusion and water damage repairs, wood rot repair, roofing, roof tile repair, interior tile, all flooring, electrical, drywall. plumbing ect.

Comprehensive home repairs!