CREATIVE ETCHINGS

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2007

701 N DIXIE HWY

Lake Worth, FL 33460

Creative Etchings can now bring what was once considered an expensive luxury into your home or office at very affordable prices. An innovative technique, using our exclusive recovery process, has been perfected that allows your existing glass to be etched at your location with no mess and without

04/20/2011

John F.

The picture of my dog looks strikingly similar.

Description of Work
Designed some etched glass of a picture of my dog, and for my front door, and sliding glass doors

Category glass repair

10/13/2007

Barbara B.

The sales woman and the technician who did the work were very good. The sales person came to my home and showed me designs, I selected one I wanted adjusted. When I received the fax of the design adjusted by an artist, it did not please us. I called the salesperson who was sorry and wanted a new design. She stated the artist is paid $35 to do the drawing. I was surprised with this comment as I would expect that the possibility of designs being rejected would be a regular occurrance. The fact I was asked to approve the design faxed to me confirms that the company is aware that planned design requests may not fit the work done by an artist not a part of the design conference. A reworking of a design should have be taken care of by the company as part of normal operating procedure. I paid the $35, as I wanted the job done on the day contracted due, my not being available any other day in the month. The etching of the doors was done with great care and I am pleased with the final results.

Description of Work
Etched the two full view doors facing the street with a design at the top and bottom of each door.

Category trophy shops

Shoppers Drapes & Blinds

Lowest Prices Guaranteed! Free In-Home Consultations. Over 35 years in the business. Offering the latest window treatment fashions such as wood blinds, roller and transitional shades, vertical blinds, sheer shades, plantation shutters, drapes and more.

Complete Sliding Doors & Windows

Complete Sliding Doors and Windows has been providing South Florida with window and sliding glass door repair and installation services for over 15 years. Our great reputation and professionalism has given us the opportunity to work with residential and commercial clients from Orlando, Tampa, Martin County, Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami and the Caribbean. Our clients know us for our commitment to excellence and our specialization in the sliding glass door repair and window repair and installation services we provide. We hire knowledgeable, friendly technicians who have undergone our specialized training so that all of our clients get the same great service no matter how big or small the project. We take pride in offering home-owners cost-saving alternatives in the form of our excellent repair services. It is not every day a company will tell you that you don't need to spend the big bucks on a new installation of a sliding door when we can repair it so it works like new. It is this kind of customer service that has enabled us to be successful for nearly two decades and has earned us the kind of customer base that recommends us to all their friends and family. Our biggest compliment is when we get a phone call from a friend of a previous client asking us if we can do what we did for their friend. We offer a range of repair and replacement services for sliding doors and windows. From track repair and roller replacement to new door installations and glass replacement. We can address leaks and provide weatherstripping services as well as fixing or replacing door security locks. We provide the best quality parts and impact resistant glass. We can also repair or replace your old window screens and screen doors. Award winning.

Trophy Shops
    Artwork/Murals

Custom etched designs on glass i.e. Front Entry Doors, Sliding and French Doors, Transoms, Sidelites, Shower Enclosures, Mirrors, Table Tops, Yachts, Logos...