CJE Services, Inc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since December 2013

4280 Coventry Pointe Way

Lake Worth, FL 33461

CJE Services, Inc. would like to thank you for your time and interest in choosing us as your leading window film installation provider. We offer a selection of unique and high quality film that surpasses industry standards. We take pride and giving our customers exceptional service at a competitive price. Thank you again for choosing our services and we look forward in exceeding your expectations....

03/15/2017

Maureen G.

I never had my windows washed in any of my homes and decided to treat myself. It was well worth the money. I HIGHLY recommend CJE services! Christian is very professional, courteous and prompt. How nice to have a contractor show up on time as promised! His crew did an excellent job cleaning all windows, screens, and their tracks in my home. He also removed any cobwebs from under the eaves of the house. I appreciate the fact that they wore booties inside of my home. It was also a very nice touch that he included complementary cleaning of the shower doors, mirrors and all of my glass table tops!! I have two cats so I have a lot of protective glass. You didn't just wipe the top of the glass -- he removed it and clean both sides. All paw prints and nose marks are gone!! 😻😻 My windows are sparkly clean! I will definitely have him again next time!

Description of Work
Window washing

02/10/2017

Lisa G.

I hired CJE services to clean the windows at my house which haven't been done in years. I found him just from an internet search and Yelp reviews which is unlike me but I decided to take a chance. He came to my house and gave me an estimate which I thought was a fair price. On the scheduled day, Cristian and two other employees arrived on time and made my windows look incredible! They cleaned them inside and out, wiped down the frames, cleaned the screens and also cleaned my bathroom and bedroom mirrors and glass. My windows had dirt, mold, cob webs, etc. They were really filthy before and the difference afterward was really impressive. My husband said that it looked like we had no windows because they were so clean. I was so pleased with the job they did that I also hired them to do the windows at my office.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows on our two story house.

11/23/2016

Lori J.

Cristian and his crew arrived promptly at the time we set up. They were very professional and did an excellent job on our windows and screens inside and out. They even cleaned all our mirrors, shower doors and glass cabinets at no extra charge. Our house sparkles. We would absolutely hire them again and plan on it. Thanks you guys!

Description of Work
Windows and screens washed

11/20/2016

Anita F.

Fantastic. Professional quality work

Description of Work
Windows cleaned on the whole house 2 storys

11/14/2016

robin P.

Cristian was extremely professional and punctual. His staff did an excellent job cleaning the exterior of the windows on my home. The price was fair and I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Exterior window cleaning

10/13/2016

Kyle B. B.

Great! Cristian is a true professional and his team did a great job. I have use them numerous times, and refer them to my clients. They are professional, trustworthy, and efficient. Can't beat the quality service!

Description of Work
Flawless and professional window cleaning (interior and exterior)

10/10/2016

Rita E.

Cristian and his crew are the best. Super responsive, competitively priced, and quality work. They did almost 20 large windows including doors and transoms. The did the inside glass for free as a bonus! Will definitely use again and highly recommend CJE Services.

Description of Work
Window cleaning for a business

09/30/2016

Bob F.

Perfect. He shows up on time and Works professionally and efficiently

Description of Work
Window cleaning and tinted garage window

09/29/2016

Holly R.

Excellent window and glass cleaning! This is the second time I have used Christian to clean our glass and Windows. He is prompt, professional, very knowledgeable about what he does and is extremely helpful offering useful tips and helpful suggestions. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Washed all windows, glass doors, glass top tables, mirrors, china cabinet and glass curio cabinets inside and outside my home.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for your feedback, looking forward to service your again. Sincerely, CJE Services & Staff.

09/29/2016

Claudia S.

The owner plus one other man showed up on time and used great care not to damage anything, wore covers on their shoes in the house. I live close to the ocean so had a build up of sea salt and also calcium deposits from the sprinklers, all was removed and they are sparkling now. Very happy with the job only wish I had gotten this company sooner and will have them maintain them monthly.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows and glass doors inside and out and shower glass and all glass top tables.

Honest Bee Window Cleaning & Services

We specialise in window cleaning and so much more! We guarantee your satisfaction along with honest and reliable prices. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Nick's Window Cleaning

Atlantic Care Window Cleaning

Thank you for considering our Atlantic Care Window Cleaning . Hundreds of customers have come to trust our customer service oriented approach to providing a great window cleaning experience.

Offers by Atlantic Care Window Cleaning on Angi

- Repair of broken glass. - Screen repair - Mold or bacteria removal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about CJE Services, Inc.

How is CJE Services, Inc. overall rated?

CJE Services, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are CJE Services, Inc. open?

CJE Services, Inc. is open:

What payment options does CJE Services, Inc. provide

CJE Services, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does CJE Services, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, CJE Services, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does CJE Services, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, CJE Services, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does CJE Services, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, CJE Services, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does CJE Services, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, CJE Services, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by CJE Services, Inc.?

Yes, CJE Services, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does CJE Services, Inc. offer?

CJE Services, Inc. offers the following services: Residential & Commercial Window Tinting and Removal. Professional Window Cleaning Services.

Are there any services CJE Services, Inc. does not offer?

- Repair of broken glass. - Screen repair - Mold or bacteria removal