CertaPro Painters® of Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2009

We are your locally owned and operated full-service painting company - providing the highest quality paint work, best value and most professional painting service in Palm Beach County since 2008. We pride ourselves on our customer service and the quality of our work. We will show up on time, leave the work area clean and tidy everyday, and keep you informed on our progress. Our goal is to provide you with a trouble free painting experience and lasting results. Serving Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Ocean Ridge, Lantana, Greenacres, Lake Clarke Shores, Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Riviera Beach, Palm Beach and neighboring communities. Fully licensed, bonded and insured. 5% discount to all Angie's List members. Additional Contact: Peter Fitch - pfitch@certapro.com (561) 318-0221. Additional phone number: 800-462-3782

The Highest QualityA Service Provider's profile imageOur Team at Work

interior painting (69)house painting (32)wallpaper removal (3)door installation (7)window replacement (1)
Nancy G.
01/20/2023
It started with courteous Peter coming to the house to get the details for a complete quote for the first floor of our home. Javier and Emil worked fast, efficient and neatly while answering questions during the process. We plan on using CertaPro Painters® of Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach to paint the upstairs.
Description of Work
Painting
Steve H.
12/13/2022
Very good. Did not leave until everything was perfect.
Description of Work
Painting
$3,500
Marc W.
03/01/2019
Detailed contract with best terms and warranty compared with other vendors. Pete was a pleasure as well as the crew. They were professional, courteous and did an excellent job. I highly recommend CertaPro for your painting needs.
Description of Work
Paint Exterior Home, Trim and Windows
replacement windows, house painters
$4,398
andres R.
09/17/2018
very good job looked at two other company's one for $650 and the other for $1870 and decided on this company due to the ratings and price Ray and his guys did a great job very happy with the results
Description of Work
paint roof and walls of living room
salvatore A.
05/30/2018
We just used Certapro to do indoor/outdoor trim painting, front door and garage door. The salesman Marcus came on time to give us an estimate and received it the next day. Painters Sam and Ivan were scheduled to paint. Neat, clean, courteous gentlemen. Definitely will use them again. Marcus' #561-445-8536
Description of Work
Interior/Exterior trim, garage door and front door
Category
house painters, interior painters, doors
Jacquelyn M.
05/08/2018
Everything was perfect. Walls look great!....ceilings look great!....bathroom looks great!......Would refer this company to anyone who needs a job well done. Neat & professional work.
Description of Work
All ceilings painted. Two 20' walls, scraped & prepped for painting. Bathroom painted.
wallpaper removal, interior painters
Charles Kerry P.
04/27/2018
The work was excellent - Sam and Ivan were punctual and professional, and they did a great job. Our home has a lot of trim and details on the stucco exterior and they did a neat, professional job - definitely would use them again. Marcus at the office was also very helpful and timely with calls on the schedule, work costs, etc..
Description of Work
Complete house exterior paining (Wellington, FL)
house painters, doors
Dean S.
03/07/2018
The office, salesman and supervisor were all easy to work with. the painters were careful and detailed.
Description of Work
Exterior of house painted.
$5,000
Leah F.
11/21/2017
It went very smoothly. They were prompt, efficient, and very competent.
Description of Work
I had the interior of my house painted.
Tim M.
11/14/2017
Very well. It was a one day job and completed as promised
Description of Work
Painted soffits under roof
$600
Aimee B.
11/13/2017
Couldn't have been better. From the first meeting with Marcus who very fairly priced the job to the gentlemen -- and I mean gentlemen who painted, they were a class act. Marcus never tried to take financial advantage of me, their work was excellent and they went out of their way to help in ways they didn't have to .For example when my car battery died, they tried to get it going for me and then advised me what to do. They weren't being paid to help me in this way...they are just great guys
Description of Work
Painted the front of my house, garage door and fascia
Barbara L.
11/13/2017
They did a good job BUT When they took the tape off they left lines of dry paint which has been flaking off and leaving hard pieces of paint all over my floors all over the house. Not as much now but still some 7 months later. I made the head person aware and they were supposed to correct the problem which they never did. They actually made the appointment but never showed up That was dissappinting I have dark wood floors with yellow paint chips everywhere I
Description of Work
Interior paintingv
Eric H.
11/13/2017
Came on time and the work was completed as promised.
Description of Work
Seal and paint the outside back wall of my house.
Kathleen R.
11/08/2017
It went great! We called CertaPro after one of our friends recommended them. Marcus came out the very next day to see the place, we got an estimate within a couple of days, painting began soon after. I liked that they figured out how much paint would be needed, and then picked it up for us at the paint store, at a discount. Sam and Ivan did a fabulous job in just a few days, cleaning up after themselves very nicely. They fixed up some spots that the previous painting company had flubbed up, and Sam showed us some places in our floors that might cause us problems down the road. Sam is a very personable guy who knows his stuff. Ivan always has a friendly smile. Most of all, we love how our new condo looks!
Description of Work
We needed our 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath condo to be painted.
$1,500
Paul M.
06/29/2017
Excellent results. They, Sam and Ivan are really talented painters. They cleaned up after the job which was done to perfection. As they also do interiors we will be calling for them in the future.
Description of Work
Exterior on house needed to be painted.
Marianne E.
04/26/2017
Work was completed too quickly. Came back quickly to fix issues and ended up good.
Description of Work
Exterior painting
Gail C.
03/30/2017
Very good work. Professional and clean kob
Description of Work
doors and garage floor painted
STEVE & PENNY S.
03/16/2017
They were really good. They came on time and were neat. They were very friendly, kept asking questions because we actually did three different colors and kept asking where we wanted it to start and go to. They tried to do a good job and cleaned up well. Asked a lot of questions like if there was anything they could do. They were just real nice. I think they were super. The work was very good. I have not been able to find any problem I could criticize. The price was average. I got some estimates and some were higher so I picked in the middle because I don't like to go for the low price and the high I don't know why it would be so high. Quality was excellent. They came right when they said there were going to. They did it in one day that really surprised me. There were two painters, they worked the entire day and completed in one day. I couldn't ask for more. Very nice, very personal and asked a lot of questions. I am thinking about doing the outside of the house and they would be my first choice. If I could get the same painters I would defiantly use them.
Description of Work
They painted two rooms for us. The den and living room inside.
$786
Rian M.
02/05/2017
BEWARE!!!! We hired Certa Pro Boynton Beach to paint the interior of our 2 story house (which also included all door trim, window trim and baseboards) and remove the popcorn on the 2nd floor ceiling. We hired them based on work they had done for us previously which consisted of painting our 1st floor, removal of the popcorn on 1st floor ceiling and exterior painting on trim and wood fascia. This work started Mon 1/16 and here is a recap of the work from the 3 man crew which included Mac/Job Foreman and Vince/Project Manager. FYI we did not see Vince everyday but we were not told until Thu 1/19 that we needed to talk to Mac if we were not happy with something. Funny my husband talked to Vince on several occasions earlier in the week and Vince never mentioned this. Also the other two crew members did not speak English so it was pointless to even say anything to them. The issues we were unhappy with were: paint was on the ceiling, there were paint drips on the walls, they had not removed the few nails in the walls but painted over them, they only sanded and prepped some of the walls, they did not paint some of the door trim and did not completely paint our built in. Interesting the quote we received from Certa Pro stated "fill cracks and holes in walls, scuff sand walls and trim" but apparently it depends on the crew you get. Due to having to redo work the crew was still at our house Sat 1/21 but funny it was Vince and the 2 helpers - no sign of Mac. Here is a list of the damage we found: someone kneeled on our brand new dryer to paint in the laundry room and put two big dents on the top, someone pulled the dryer out so far from the wall the dryer vent was ripped off the collar and we determined this by the burning smell coming from our dryer when I was using it, someone cracked the grout in our guest bathroom upstairs, someone broke the headboard in our guestroom. Also we had had someone else paint our entire stair bannister before Certa Pro arrived and told them to be careful when working around it. They did not use painters tape in some areas when securing the plastic for the knock down and when removed they ripped spots of the new paint off. My husband went over some of the findings with Vince on the morning of Sat 1/21 before they started and he got a lot of "I'm sorry." Vince said he would take $150 off the final bill. We actually found the dry vent rip, headboard crack, built in not completely painted and unfinished door trim after they left on Saturday afternoon. We were so disgusted with the entire experience we did not even do a walk through. We will now need to hire someone else to fix the painting issues and repair the damage. If you are not particular about the paint job you want by all means hire Certa Pro Boynton Beach but you could probably find someone else to do just as bad of a job but cheaper.
Description of Work
Week of January 16, 2017
$6,877
Randy S.
07/26/2016
I am very impressed with the professionalism and quality of the work performed. I would hire again if needed.
Description of Work
Exterior painting
Jennifer K.
02/10/2016
Very professional and responsive. Paid attention to detail and did an excellent job. I would very much recommend their services.
Description of Work
Did minor repairs to stucco, pressure washed and painted exterior of the house.
$2,000
Bridget S.
02/08/2016
I loved them and can't wait until I have them do the inside of my home. They arrived on time, repaired stucco, sealed off areas, shutters etc. They had no problem when I had to reopen an area so another worker can work on my doors. They came back the next day and fixed it. The guys worked, broke for lunch other then that they concentrated on getting the house done! The group of guys did a profession job, cleaned up after themselves, and when we had a million questions answered them and put us at ease.
Description of Work
Repair stucco, and paint outside of home
$4,200
Dino N.
11/26/2015
First team onsite was late, unfriendly and it was clear they did not want to do the job. Two painters arrived and after 2 1/2 days, the job was incomplete and the work that had been done was of poor quality. Had to call and complain to get the owner involved (no follow up from original sales person - told me he was going on vacation and would call when he returned). Meanwhile I was supposed to just sit and wait for him to get back. Owner wasn't much more help. Could tell quickly that this company wasn't a professional painting outfit, despite their ads and claims. It's clear this is one individual licensing the Certa Pro name without the painting experience to back it up. After a second team came onsite and was unable to finch the job, I chose to part ways and pay them for the work that was done. A more than fair resolution considering their unprofessional work caused me to have to finish the job and pay another company to fix what they ruined.
Description of Work
Job was supposed to be painting of trim (baseboards and door casings) throughout home. Job was not completed and the work that was done was sloppy and unprofessional.
Samir M.
07/29/2015
Great workmanship and professionalism. Vincent was very helpful, generous with his time, and accommodating on requests. Sam did a good job of paying attention to the details as requested. They had to come back for some final touches. Overall happy with this outfit and would recommend them highly. We plan to paint the interior in the future and will surely use them.
Description of Work
Pressure wash, prep and repaint exterior of home including Stucco, fascia, doors, garage door, trim bands, downspouts and gutters with 2 finish coats to fascia and doors and a primer & 1 sprayed finish coat to stucco using Sherwin Williams Exterior Super Paint latex
$3,700
Mike M.
07/02/2015
I'm going to keep this short and to the point. This is a VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND review. I do not believe I could have had a better customer service experience with any company at any price! From start (original estimate - Vincent) to painting (Raphael) to finish (final walk though inspection) all the folks were highly professional, helpful, caring, and above all VERY nice to work with. Do yourself a favor. Do buisness with these folks.
Description of Work
Interior painting of all the rooms, trim and doors excluding the ceiling.
$3,000