AR Florida Construction Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2013

3.5

Locating a general contractor that you're confident doing business with doesn't have to be a tough process. AR Florida Construction has served the people of Lake Worth and the surrounding areas since 2006, and we bring a highly professional attitude to every job we're tasked with. You can have us deal with: Home construction needs Brick paving and masonry work Stone paving and patio projects Pool remodeling projects Our firm is known for doing high-quality work. We provide project planning support to all our clients, and our team puts in the necessary work to get jobs done in a time- and cost-effective manner. If you have work that calls for the attention of a capable general contractor, AR Florida Construction can send a crew to your property Monday - Sunday, 8am - 8pm. We're happy to meet with clients who own properties in or near Lake Worth, FL. Place a call to our offices today and learn about the numerous resources we can put at your disposal....

Upgrade Flooring, LLC

Owner operated QUALITY FLOOR INSTALLATIONS. Backed by over 35 years experience. Licensed and Bonded. Free Estimates by appointment. Open and honest communication in meeting your project's needs. Serving Palm Beach Co. and surrounding areas. Call Tim at 561-325-1844 for more information.

Aqua Force Pressure Cleaning

Aqua Force Pressure Cleaning LLC offers superior, professional pressure washing, low pressure soft washing and paver sealing services for both residential and commercial customers in the South Florida area. We offer Hot water or Cold water pressure washing. We also works with local home owner associations and property management companies. Our pressure washing techniques will kill algae, mold, and mildew while eliminating the source of growth. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with the service we provide you, we will rewash the area for FREE!! Your satisfaction is our top priority and we want you to feel that you got an unbelievable deal at an unbelievable price. Your home or business are likely the single largests investments you'll ever make. South Florida's tropical, humid environment contributes to unsightly and damaging conditions that require a professional pressure cleaning service. Roofs covered with mold, mildew, and algae will absorb more heat due to its black pigmentation and inability to properly reflect light. A extremely hot roof surface will transfer the heat through the ceiling and into your home or office causing an increase in room temperature. These factor can result in higher utility bills. Please join our long list of satisfied customers, and have us give you a FREE quote today.

Perfect Pressure

Perfect Pressure is a reputable pressure washing company serving from Broward county and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a dedicated professional that will do the job right, you're in the right place. With years of experience, we have learned to improve our skills and keep our equipment up to date for best possible results for our customers. Although our power washing services come at really affordable prices, you can only expect the highest-quality job done by us! We take pride in having built our good reputation over the years, providing satisfying and efficient services to every single customer and you can expect the same as we tend to remain this practice of ours and keep our customers satisfied. Call Us! We describe our business as Family owned and operated.

Offers by Perfect Pressure on Angi

01/02/2020

Resurfaced the pool fairly quickly and did a good job. So we were hopeful about getting our spa done fairly quickly as well. However, when it came to the spa install, we paid 90% of our bill and it still isn't finished after nine months and so many promises made! They didn't get the permits issued as agreed and when we finally did the permitting ourselves, he still didn't perform and now our permi...

Description of Work
Pool resurfacing and spa install

Category pool cleaners

04/09/2013

The contractor makes lots of promises which he cannot fulfill. He is not punctual, only has 1 worker and he himself is rarely working so his 1 worker does everything which severely sets back the time the job is done in. He initially told me they would be working diligently on my job everyday and he then came in around 9 am and would be gone by 3 pm and didn't even work on Saturdays. I was very dis...

Description of Work
Build Guest Bath Build Master Bath Knock down small bathroom and expand into a large closet

Category home remodeling

02/23/2013

I was telling my sister that I needed my pool redone, and she mention this company AR Florida Construction and told me that they where highly recommended I went into their website, and seen some of the job site and gave them a call and I don't regret it., and I recommended this company to everyone.

Description of Work
I was very pleased with the job that AR Florida construction did with my plaster and tile it came out great just the way I wanted it to.

Category ceramic tile,plastering,pool cleaners,remodeling,hardscaping,swimming pools

02/18/2013

Overall, It was an Excellent job all around, Specially with the Special materials, Finished touches and the Profesionalism that the Utilize in the last Phase of my Pool. So if you Guys haven't Done your Pool with any Company just go with the "Arfloridaconstruction" It's just the Way to Go.

Description of Work
I'm very happy about the Job that they performed for me and Also my whole family It's so Please with that excellent and professional Job !

Category concrete repair,pool cleaners

Interior design & decorating, Real stone sale and installation, paver installation, driveway and patio concrete, stamped concrete, wood floor and tile, pool remodeling, pool plaster, screen and patio enclosure, kitchen and bath remodeling, impact windows and doors installation, interior and exterior painting & stucco.

NA