AR Florida Construction Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2013

3.5

Locating a general contractor that you're confident doing business with doesn't have to be a tough process. AR Florida Construction has served the people of Lake Worth and the surrounding areas since 2006, and we bring a highly professional attitude to every job we're tasked with. You can have us deal with: Home construction needs Brick paving and masonry work Stone paving and patio projects Pool remodeling projects Our firm is known for doing high-quality work. We provide project planning support to all our clients, and our team puts in the necessary work to get jobs done in a time- and cost-effective manner. If you have work that calls for the attention of a capable general contractor, AR Florida Construction can send a crew to your property Monday - Sunday, 8am - 8pm. We're happy to meet with clients who own properties in or near Lake Worth, FL. Place a call to our offices today and learn about the numerous resources we can put at your disposal....

VNJ Cleaning Services

VNJ Cleaning Services

Here at VnJ Cleaning Services, we provide residential, commercial cleaning, janitorial services and Porter service. We are family owned and operated. We take care of you like family. With our guaranteed services, you can rest assured we will get the job done. We have been in this buisness for 8 months as a company and have over 15 years experience in this industry as a family. I have brought my family and my services together so we can provide the best of services to our new customers.

01/02/2020

Resurfaced the pool fairly quickly and did a good job. So we were hopeful about getting our spa done fairly quickly as well. However, when it came to the spa install, we paid 90% of our bill and it still isn't finished after nine months and so many promises made! They didn't get the permits issued as agreed and when we finally did the permitting ourselves, he still didn't perform and now our permi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool resurfacing and spa install

CATEGORY pool cleaners

04/09/2013

The contractor makes lots of promises which he cannot fulfill. He is not punctual, only has 1 worker and he himself is rarely working so his 1 worker does everything which severely sets back the time the job is done in. He initially told me they would be working diligently on my job everyday and he then came in around 9 am and would be gone by 3 pm and didn't even work on Saturdays. I was very dis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build Guest Bath Build Master Bath Knock down small bathroom and expand into a large closet

CATEGORY home remodeling

02/23/2013

I was telling my sister that I needed my pool redone, and she mention this company AR Florida Construction and told me that they where highly recommended I went into their website, and seen some of the job site and gave them a call and I don't regret it., and I recommended this company to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was very pleased with the job that AR Florida construction did with my plaster and tile it came out great just the way I wanted it to.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plastering,pool cleaners,remodeling,hardscaping

02/18/2013

Overall,  It  was  an  Excellent  job  all  around,   Specially  with  the  Special  materials,  Finished  touches  and  the  Profesionalism    that  the  Utilize  in  the  last  Phase  of  my  Pool. So  if  you  Guys  haven't  Done  your  Pool  with  any  Company  just  go  with  the  "Arfloridaconstruction"  It's  just  the  Way  to  Go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm   very  happy  about  the  Job  that  they  performed  for  me  and  Also  my  whole  family  It's  so  Please  with  that  excellent  and  professional  Job  !

CATEGORY concrete repair,pool cleaners

Interior design & decorating, Real stone sale and installation, paver installation, driveway and patio concrete, stamped concrete, wood floor and tile, pool remodeling, pool plaster, screen and patio enclosure, kitchen and bath remodeling, impact windows and doors installation, interior and exterior painting & stucco.

NA