AR Florida Construction Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2013

3.5

4377 Coventry Pointe Way

Lake Worth, FL 33461

Locating a general contractor that you're confident doing business with doesn't have to be a tough process. AR Florida Construction has served the people of Lake Worth and the surrounding areas since 2006, and we bring a highly professional attitude to every job we're tasked with. You can have us deal with: Home construction needs Brick paving and masonry work Stone paving and patio projects Pool remodeling projects Our firm is known for doing high-quality work. We provide project planning support to all our clients, and our team puts in the necessary work to get jobs done in a time- and cost-effective manner. If you have work that calls for the attention of a capable general contractor, AR Florida Construction can send a crew to your property Monday - Sunday, 8am - 8pm. We're happy to meet with clients who own properties in or near Lake Worth, FL. Place a call to our offices today and learn about the numerous resources we can put at your disposal....

01/02/2020

Lance W.

Resurfaced the pool fairly quickly and did a good job. So we were hopeful about getting our spa done fairly quickly as well. However, when it came to the spa install, we paid 90% of our bill and it still isn't finished after nine months and so many promises made! They didn't get the permits issued as agreed and when we finally did the permitting ourselves, he still didn't perform and now our permit has expired. As part of our payments, we have paid for equipment that we will probably never get back for work that wasn't performed.

Description of Work
Pool resurfacing and spa install

Category pool cleaners

04/09/2013

Annya H.

The contractor makes lots of promises which he cannot fulfill. He is not punctual, only has 1 worker and he himself is rarely working so his 1 worker does everything which severely sets back the time the job is done in. He initially told me they would be working diligently on my job everyday and he then came in around 9 am and would be gone by 3 pm and didn't even work on Saturdays. I was very disappointed to find out he severely overcharged me by $5000. He quoted me 12,000.00 for a job that I later found out could be done for much less and with much better quality materials and a TEAM of individuals instead of 1 person. I never saw him take a measurement or even calculate footage for my extensive job. He took 5 days to only knock down my tiny bathroom walls and open two door openings. He's very friendly so its very easy to get sucked into his charm but this company really needs more workers. He left our house full of all the walls and pieces her removed instead of gradually cleaning up after himself. The tiles he brought in for us to see were clay based and very red at the bottom and these were going to be used for bathroom walls and floor, red clay is used for exterior and this would have been a cleaning disaster causing orange residue over time. He was offering this to me as this is a much cheaper product than the standard bathroom tiles, had I fallen for this I would have been in big trouble. My husband picked up all the mess of wall and concrete pieces he left all over our house himself because he wanted him out of our home so badly. We only had 3 weeks to get this project completed in and I couldn't afford the relaxed attitude about time spent so I had to dismiss him from the job and hired a new contractor who brought in a team and did 3 times as much work in just a few hours of arrival. In the end I payed $1600 (my deposit) for just a two door cutouts and knocking down some closet walls. The biggest rip off of my life.

Description of Work
Build Guest Bath Build Master Bath Knock down small bathroom and expand into a large closet

Category home remodeling

02/23/2013

migdalia N.

I was telling my sister that I needed my pool redone, and she mention this company AR Florida Construction and told me that they where highly recommended I went into their website, and seen some of the job site and gave them a call and I don't regret it., and I recommended this company to everyone.

Description of Work
I was very pleased with the job that AR Florida construction did with my plaster and tile it came out great just the way I wanted it to.

Category ceramic tile, plastering, pool cleaners, remodeling, hardscaping, swimming pools

02/18/2013

migdalia N.

Overall, It was an Excellent job all around, Specially with the Special materials, Finished touches and the Profesionalism that the Utilize in the last Phase of my Pool. So if you Guys haven't Done your Pool with any Company just go with the "Arfloridaconstruction" It's just the Way to Go.

Description of Work
I'm very happy about the Job that they performed for me and Also my whole family It's so Please with that excellent and professional Job !

Category concrete repair, pool cleaners

Fanel American Pavers

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Hardscape-Paver services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! Call or click for an estimate, today! 954-940-8431

Shiny Windows Cleaning

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Exotic Pavers

We are South Florida's Finest Brick Paver Installation Company. We will meet or beat any legitimate quote, and provide our customers with a FREE Estimate. We are Fully Licensed & Insured. Our company Accepts all forms of Payment from Cash, Check, ALL credit cards (3% fee).

Offers by Exotic Pavers on Angi
    CGC1517668
    State of Florida
    State of Florida
    12/03/2016
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Interior design & decorating, Real stone sale and installation, paver installation, driveway and patio concrete, stamped concrete, wood floor and tile, pool remodeling, pool plaster, screen and patio enclosure, kitchen and bath remodeling, impact windows and doors installation, interior and exterior painting & stucco.

NA