A.I Homes LLC

Florida: General
08/31/2022

4406 Windmill Palm Way

Lake Worth, FL 33463

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Treasure Isles

Treasure Isles

egress window202033410
Major remodel complete with new Impact windows and doors!

We have the ability to complete any job big or small in a short period of time. Pricing over the phone on the spot with the use of pictures by text or email for simple repairs. Do you want to flip a house or get it 100% rent ready! This is what we do on a daily basis. We have all trades on our team to get the job done efficiently at the minimum cost. My team has a combined experience of over 30 years in the construction and remodeling field....
PGA Fix and Flip project
PGA Fix and Flip

electrician

201533418
Palm Beach project
Palm Beach

home builder

201933480

home remodeling (3)garage building (1)roofing (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

10/23/2020

They did an excellent job I would deffinetlyrecommend this company again. It was done efficiently and very quickly. Love my roof . It is the nicest in the community!

Description of Work
Replaced my old ugly roof

Category bathtub refinishing,roofing

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

08/26/2019

Christopher did a great job putting up the cupboards the job went amazingly fast! Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Put up my kitchen cupboards. At a later date installed picture window.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/21/2018

08/26/2019

Excellent job. Will use for other jobs. Clean and neat. Very professional!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

06/19/2017

Calling was easy and painless, Christopher was quite responsive. He had me send him some pictures with measurements and location of the baseboard to be installed since it was a small job. There was a bump in service when I waited for approximately 40 minutes for his worker to come out, and after calling Christopher he explained he had gotten a message earlier, but had not seen it, saying the worke...

Description of Work
Very small job needing ~5.5 feet of baseboard to be installed quickly that matched the existing baseboard in my unit.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 06/17/2017

04/30/2016

Creative Buildouts was fantastic to work with; they were very professional and always met our very tight deadlines. I remember even finding his painters working late nights to get the job done as he promised. We purchased this home "as is" on a short sale, but it needed a lot of work to make it livable. Chris and his crew delivered us a home that we love and we're proud to call ours. We have calle...

Description of Work
Built wall and installed doors between living space and patio, converted extra room into screened porch, flattened textured walls and painted, built and installed bathroom cabinets and plumbing, framed, installed, and painted new base boards throughout entire home.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/23/2014

Review for A.I Homes LLC - 4406 Windmill Palm Way, Lake Worth, FL - 31734745

04/29/2016

Excellent, everything was done in a timely manner. We have a huge kitchen and thought that we would not have been able to utilize it for awhile but my husband and I was wrong. Our contractor was very honest and extremely patient with me (due to the fact that I am very picky). I am very fortunate that I found a good contractor because he stayed 10 steps ahead of us every time, they knew exactly wha...

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category remodeling,garage builders,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/09/2016

Framing, drywall, interior/ exterior painting, carpeting, flooring (laminate, hardwood), garage door openers, lighting, fans, interior/ exterior doors, decking, tub install, toilet install/ repair, bathroom remodel, heater install, cabinet install, custom cabinets, cabinet refacing, furniture install/ repair, appliance install, solid surface counter tops, custom closets, baseboards, crown molding, renovations, and docks. Residential/ commercial. We also accept Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, CashApp.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal