AAA PRO SCREENING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2009

Please CALL ME at (561) 577-9176. We answer our phone! or visit www.proscreenenclosures.com We are a three-man company- me, myself, and I! I am both the contractor and operator, as it’s the only way to assure the highest level of quality on every job. I am a perfectionist, and I will not perform rushed jobs! I want my work to last, and that only comes to pass through methodical attention to detail. For this reason, I only scratch-build enclosures on-site, to make sure each one is perfectly sealed. If you are tired dealing with sloppy companies and want the job done right the first time, choose AAA Pro Screening!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+58 more images

Remodeling - General Project

Remodeling - General Project

home remodeling
Super gutter replacement

screen repair (79)patio enclosures (20)gutter repair (13)concrete repair (5)house painting (4)pressure washing (3)Patios (2)woodworking (2)lawn care (1)decks & porches (1)

09/15/2022

Art L.

I'm a retired gunite swimming pool contractor. Having spent over twenty-five years building pools with and without enclosures I have been through my fair share of screen sub-contractors. Now some thirty years later when having my own screen room replaced I was a little apprehensive selecting a contractor. Angi's provided a list of several LLCs to evaluate. When I contacted AAA Pro Screening I was very impressed with not only Ivan's response time and knowledge of his work but the detailed contract submitted at first meeting. Price was more than fair and the work performance was prompt and professional in every way. I can't say enough about how satisfied we are with Ivan's three employees, Me, Myself and I. All work was completed to perfection and he even cleaned up the surrounding yard and work area before leaving. I would enthusiastically recommend Ivan Alarcon (AAA Pro Screening) to anyone looking for a new pool enclosure or any screen repairs or renovation in the north Palm Beach County area.

Description of Work
Full enclosure replacement for flat gravel roofed enclosure.

Category decks, screen repair, sunrooms

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

04/09/2022

Ronald B.

We could not be happier. Our paint was broken down and moldy. Our gutter was not properly sloped and did not drain properly, with waterfall during heavy rain and constant clogging with leaves. Now the drainage works great, thanks to an added downspout suggested by Ivan and the larger gutters with proper slope. The paint looks fantastic. The screen is straight and tight. The new door operates smoother than ever. Ivan took great care to get every little detail right. His proposal was very detailed and specific, and he completed exactly as he proposed. We are glad we hired Ivan, and would absolutely make the same choice again.

Description of Work
Screen enclosure, replace gutter to larger size, paint, re-screen.

Category gutter repair, screen repair, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

Review for AAA PRO SCREENING - 1429 Lakeview Drive, Lake Worth, FL - 39694108

it was a pleasure to serve you sir. It took me more time than i calculated initially but i don't mind because is more important for me a customer be pleased and happy and that means too i can sleep quiet. As I told you hopefully my helper never worked for another company and i trained him to be at the same level of efficiency. Thx u very much sir and enjoy your renovated screen enclosure.

10/16/2021

Lori H.

Ivan did an excellent job replacing our gutters with super gutter, rescreening our entire patio, replacing old hardware on screen cage and reinforcing with cables. He his very precise and meticulous.

Description of Work
Super gutter replacement and rescreening

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

08/31/2021

joel S.

Didn't show up for first appointment. Rescheduled. Didn't show up again

Description of Work
pool enclosure screen repair

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

I DID NOT PERFORMED ANY JOB FOR THIS CUSTOMER. August 31, 2021????? So after 1 year a gentleman that i never met write a review like this? I am pretty organized and i have no records about this customer. On addition i had traveled abroad that date.

06/26/2021

Nancy H.

Ivan did an excellent job. He delivered in everything he promised — replaced hardware where needed and leaving the screen nice and tight.

Description of Work
Rescreening of pool enclosure and patio

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

04/10/2021

John S.

My screen enclosure was in pitiful shape when I bought my house which was built in 1969. Ivan performed a thorough inspection and explained in great detail all of the work required to refurbish and bring it up to code. He presented a proposal within a few days and we scheduled the work. Ivan and his crew took great care to prep the aluminum structure for paint then painted, replaced all of the anchors, installed new bracing and new doors. The enclosure looks new and has strength to face hurricanes. I very appreciate their hard work, expertise and highly recommend them for any screen enclosure project.

Description of Work
Refurbish screen enclosure

Category screen repair, pressure washing, house painters, sunrooms

Work Completed On 04/10/2021

Review for AAA PRO SCREENING - 1429 Lakeview Drive, Lake Worth, FL - 39288078

02/18/2021

Betsy B.

The structures needed to come down and rebuilt. Ivan completed this job. He is extremely meticulous in his measuring for accuracy. He does his work at your home, not in a factory. Therefore, you are guaranteed that the structure fits like a glove. This was not a small job, 4 doors, a doggy door, and a lot of screens. It is FANTASTIC. I can not recommend this company more. There was no mess left and the job was PERFECT... Thank you, Ivan

Description of Work
We had our patio area and our front door entrance totally replaced and screened.

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

Thx u so much madam. It was a pleasure to serve you.

10/03/2020

Marielle P.

Our patio/ screen enclosure area had a leak from the improperly pitched gutter. It was causing damage to the fascia and to the pavers from the leaking. We had someone come and try to fix it before but, the root of the problem was not fixed. They just fixed the aesthetic of the problem. Soon after a few rainfalls the fascia started rotting and leaking again. This is where Ivan came in and identified the root cause of the problem and explained to us exactly what was going on. He took his time to thoroughly inspect the gutter and screen enclosure where the leak was occurring and went over IN DETAIL what his recommendations were. We hired him and he meticulously and efficiently completed the work; he even took care of extra issues that weren’t initially part of the job. Ivan has great work ethic which is hard to find here in south Florida. A truly genuine and trustworthy contractor and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to get the job done correctly.

Description of Work
Gutter/Screen enclosure leak repair

Category gutter repair, screen repair, patios

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Thx u very much for the review. It was a pleasure to serve you and help u correcting your gutter problem.

09/02/2020

Roz A.

Ivan was excellent. The price was a little higher than first quoted due to roots that were underground and not realized until the work began. The screening is beautiful and added privacy to the lanai. His work was meticulous. His assistant was also very conscientious. I would definitely hire the again.

Description of Work
Florida Glass Rescreening

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

07/24/2020

Andy B.

The work Ivan performed was extremely detailed and executed flawlessly. He truly is the “me, myself, and I” of the company. He is on site performing the repairs, and his knowledge and attention to detail is impressive. We look forward to working with Ivan on our next big project in the upcoming months. We would 100% recommend Ivan and AAA Pro Screening!!!

Description of Work
Screen enslosure and gutter repair

Category gutter repair, screen repair, sunrooms

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

07/24/2020

Alana W.

Ivan was very responsive and did an excellent job on my Florida room. Without hesitation I recommend this company for all your screening needs.

Description of Work
Had screens in Florida room replaced

Category screen repair, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/03/2020

Randi B.

Awful customer service. Was promised a visit in 7 days but my job was considered “small” so not important. Owner was rude and disrespectful

Description of Work
Screen door replacement.

Category woodworking, patios

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

I DID NOT PERFORMED ANY JOB FOR THIS CUSTOMER. I never said i was going to do any job for you in 7 days. We didn't sign any contract and i didn't receive any deposit to schedule your job. In order to help you with the job you needed i made an estimate by phone and told you i was going to do my best to make fit your job in my schedule asap. I didn't tell you an specific date but you start sending me messages asking about a date to start. I told you i had to make my schedule to let you know and then in your 7th message you tried to threat me saying you were going to put a review. As i told you i have around 15 signed contracts in line before you and you were expecting me to priorize with yours??? I was willing to schedule your job for next week but i changed my mind because of your negative and bad attitude just looking to damage my company reputation. If that is your way i have the right to don't assist you. I do perform small jobs and i am very pleased to assist respectful and educated people.

10/21/2019

joel S.

Ivan came to our house to assess our pool screening. He honestly said it wouldn't be worth his time or our money to repair very small tears since our screens were old and dry. He advised waiting until we want new screening and the frame painted. Gave estimate on that cost. Didn't charge anything for making the trip to our house.

Description of Work
Quote for screen repair

Work Completed On 10/20/2019

09/08/2019

Melinda M.

Ivan was running very late, so we rescheduled the appointment for the next day. I wish he would have communicated this to me. Instead, I had to call him. He was very polite and acknowledged he should have been more communicative. The following day he was punctual and professional and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He saved us a bunch of money by pointing out a couple of small repairs we could execute ourselves. Thanks, Ivan! We will definitely hire you when we do our remodel.

Description of Work
Estimate for screened porch repair

Work Completed On 09/08/2019

05/31/2019

KRYSTIN W.

Ivan did a wonderful job replacing several of our screens, securing our structure so it was ready for hurricane season, and replacing one of our doors. We felt his prices were very reasonable considering the amount of work he did. He was very meticulous and easy to work with. We would not hesitate to hire Ivan at AAA Pro Screening again.

Description of Work
Screen replacement

02/08/2019

Tyrone B.

AAA Pro Screening was amazing! I rarely write reviews but I was thoroughly impressed. He came out to give us a quote and checked each screen to make sure there were not any lose that we couldn’t tell. He was able to find one we had no idea was even broken. He told us he could come back the same week to complete the job. He called the day before and told me a time. He was on time and worked very efficiently. His pricing was very reasonable. I would use him again and I will definitely be referring him to my friends and family.

Description of Work
We needed a few screens replaced

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

02/07/2019

Ann H.

The job went very, very well. We have had friends who, upon seeing the lanai, thought it was brand new! Ivan (the owner) was very thorough and clearly takes pride in his work. He did not rush any part of the job and made sure I was satisfied with the result. I am very meticulous myself, so not the easiest to please. I am very confident that if I have any issues Ivan would absolutely stand behind his work. I know he provides other services (fascia/trim repair, gutters, etc.) and would certainly use him for that work if & when I need it.

Description of Work
Restoring a large older screened in lanai, including power washing, paint prep, painting the aluminum frame and then re-screening

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

Review for AAA PRO SCREENING - 1429 Lakeview Drive, Lake Worth, FL - 37700660

01/14/2019

Joyce V.

Ivan was professional, prompt, trustworthy, and did excellent work. He responded immediately in providing an estimate and did the work quickly, meeting our deadline.

Description of Work
Replacement of some screens.

Cost $356.25

Work Completed On 01/05/2019

12/20/2018

Garry B.

Beat another quote. Came out same day and replaced screen in slider door wall. Area approximately 30" x 77 ". This was something that needed an expert and Ivan knew what he was doing.

Description of Work
Re-screen slider door.

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

10/06/2018

Michael D.

Ivan did a great job. I explained to Ivan I didn’t want to cut corners and we decided to completely remove an old sub-standard patio and pour a new patio what was fully code compliant for construction of an additional room. It took longer for Palm Beach County to process the permit than the actual work took to complete. As soon as the permit was ready, the concrete sub-contractor began work. Once the new pad was ready, Ivan had the screen room complete in less than two weeks. The room features a roof with guttering, solid side panels and two doors. I knew I was paying a little extra for top-quality work and I wasn't disappointed. Ivan went above and beyond code requirements. Code only requires taping of the roof seams, but Ivan first calked the seams and then applied the tape. He also sealed all external screws with calk and used more screws than required by code. All materials were approved for " High-Velocity Hurricane Zones". Once he started the project, he was on site almost every day until the work was complete. I highly recommend Ivan if you’re looking for high quality work. We expect to enjoy this screened room for many years to come.

Description of Work
Construction of patio screened room.

Category concrete repair, sunrooms

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

Review for AAA PRO SCREENING - 1429 Lakeview Drive, Lake Worth, FL - 37453272

Thank you very much sir. As I told you that is my standard. When I work on a project I only need to think that the job is for my house. I believe in excellence and I am not planning to be below that. I am very pleased also because you told me that the new enclosure is going to used by your cats too and that make me happy cause I love animals. All of them. Finally I appreciate you know what you got. Thanks again.

09/26/2018

Annette L.

Ivan returned my call to set up an appointment for a quote to replace our screen enclosure. He told me he only did quotes on Saturday and Sunday. I told him I was leaving my house Saturday morning at 9:30am and would be gone most of the day but he could come by the house and measure for his quote. He said he would prefer I be there. I said we can do Saturday before 9:30 am or Sunday afternoon. He said he could not do Sunday afternoon, but would call Saturday morning when he was on his way. It's been a week and I have not heard from Ivan. I understand from the reviews he does great work, but he lacks in communication and professionalism. He could have called and set up another appointment during the week or called and said he wasn't interested in the job.

Description of Work
Replace screen enclosure

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

I DID NOT PERFORMED ANY JOB FOR THIS CUSTOMER. Mrs. [Member Name Removed] i called you three times this week. The first one was on Saturday around 0830am. and i was ready to visit you but you didn't answer. No way for me to come if you don't confirm you are at home. The last one was someone told me to don't call. ????? I called you at 5617876021. If you still need the quote please give me a call at 5615779176

07/10/2018

sandy G.

also corrected the installation of my cage so screen door would properly close

Description of Work
needed 3 screen panels on cage replaced