Top Notch Roofing Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2012

2888 W Lake Mary Blvd

Lake Mary, FL 32746

Top Notch Roofing Inc. is Florida's premier roofing contractor. Servicing almost 1/3 of the state of Florida you can be assured we have the man power and experience to get any roofing job completed to the highest of industry standards. In order to insure our customers that they are getting the best roof money can buy we only use proven and tested high end roofing materials. If you are looking for a great looking, long lasting roof installed by highly trained professionals Top Notch Roofing should be your first choice....

07/19/2018

Judy C.

Way too expensive. Maybe there was some mistake but their price was double of other companies.

Description of Work
Roofing quote only

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed] I wish you would have contacted us if you felt like there was a mistake instead of going on this forum and leaving a negative review when we did not provide anything to you but a free estimate. I assure you our pricing is extremely competitive and there must have been a mistake or a misunderstanding of the scope of work you were requesting. We take a lot of pride in our work and our reviews are very important to us so I am sorry you felt this way.

06/29/2018

Courtney K.

Of the four estimates I received, Top Notch Roofing offered the lowest price and fastest service. They completed the job in only two days because they had a larger than standard crew. I had a minor issue with some soffits but they resolved the issue as soon as I brought it to their attention.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

06/10/2018

Rodne G.

Jason Reynolds was very responsive during the quoting process. Once we signed the contract, he scheduled the job within a week and his team finished it within a few days. They are a hard working team working until night fall for two nights. They cleaned up very well. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
A re-roof of our single family home

Crystal S.

Excellent company, affordable, reliable and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Replace Roof after storm damage.

Linda R.

Top Notch Roofing exceeded my expectations. The owner worked with my insurance company to help make replacing my roof affordable. They worked with my schedule and got the job done fast and efficient. I highly recommend Top Notch Roofing!

Description of Work
Top Notch Roofing replaced my roof.

shawna W.

I had a wonderful experience with Top Notch Roofing...twice! The first was to redo the existing roof and the 2nd time it was to add a roof to an addition we did. The owners walked me through all of my options and made sure I was comfortable with the process. The crews they sent were quick, reliable and respectful! Highly recommend Top Notch!

06/06/2017

John M.

job well done

Description of Work
Roof replacment

05/24/2017

Brannon R.

Top Notch Roofing is a company I can really county on. In my business I need quality work, done quickly, & at a great price. These guys are one of the best in the business. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Top Notch Roofing has done over 20 new roofs for me.

05/22/2017

Linda L.

Top Notch Roofing gave us a great price for our new shingle roof. They showed up when they said they would and were very clean and professional. The roof was complete in two days and it looks great!

Description of Work
New shingle roof

03/14/2014

Barbara C.

They were very fast and prompt. They had an excellent price. It took about 2 or 3 days to complete the new roof and there was a crew of 4 people. The owner came out sporadically to supervise the work. I did have a leak later on, but they were responsive and came out to fix it quickly.

Description of Work
They put on a total new roof on my home.

Veritas Roofers

Under our roof, you can expect high quality and affordable roofing services in the Orlando and Greater Central Florida areas, bonded with excellent customer service to earn your trust. From roof repairs to re-roofs we keep you informed all the way from start to finish. You can feel safe knowing that our skilled roofing specialists with their crafted workmanship, along with our manufacturer backed warranties will afford you with peace of mind for years to come. We know the best way to grow our business is with happy customer referrals. So we provide TRUTH In All We Do. Veritas means TRUTH.

Affordable Quality Roofing

Specialties New roof or Reroof Asphalt shingles, Metal, Clay or concrete tile, Wood shingles or shakes, Slate Introduction: At AQR we pride ourselves on quality. We believe in doing things right the first time around, and building long-lasting relationships that go far beyond your project. AQR Quality is shown through our attention to detail. We only use top of the line materials and have expert installers to put your roof back together. Working with us ensures you get the best roof on your buildings or home.

Handyman Roofing

Handyman Roofing is a 3rd generation family owned company servicing the West Coast of Florida since 1978. For over 40 years, homeowners have trusted Handyman Roofing with their roofing needs. We proudly offer comprehensive roofing services through using superior quality materials and experienced roofing professionals. Handyman Roofing has provided the highest quality roofing services in the West Coast of Florida for four decades. Proud to be one of the largest state licensed and state certified companies, Handyman is up to date on all state, local & county building codes to ensure that we provide roofing services that will protect your home and family. As an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, Handyman Roofing has the expertise to install all types of roofing systems to the exacting standards required by Florida building codes and manufacturers’ recommendations. We are licensed and insured, and we always provide our customers with exceptional customer service and professionalism.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Top Notch Roofing Inc.

How is Top Notch Roofing Inc. overall rated?

Top Notch Roofing Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Top Notch Roofing Inc. open?

Top Notch Roofing Inc. is open:

What payment options does Top Notch Roofing Inc. provide

Top Notch Roofing Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Top Notch Roofing Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Top Notch Roofing Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Top Notch Roofing Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Top Notch Roofing Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Top Notch Roofing Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Top Notch Roofing Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Top Notch Roofing Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Top Notch Roofing Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Top Notch Roofing Inc.?

Yes, Top Notch Roofing Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Top Notch Roofing Inc. offer?

Top Notch Roofing Inc. offers the following services: Roofing, Shingle Roofs, Insurance Claims, Tile Roofs, Metal Roofs, Flat Roofs, Reroofs, Commercial, Residential, Repairs, Leak Detection, Skylights,