Bowman Property Inspections, LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since January 2017

Home Inspection business providing full inspections, light commercial inspections, wind mitigation, 4 point insurance inspections, and aging in place inspections....

Central Florida Building Inspectors

Due to the difficult economic times we are all experiencing, we are offering a 5% DISCOUNT ON ALL SERVICES! CFBI provides home inspections and commercial property inspections for real estate transactions. We have been in business in the Central Florida area since 1988 and perform thousands of inspections each year. We inspect all properties as if we were the ones purchasing them ourselves. All full home & commercial inspections include free thermal imaging scan, a computer-generated report with photos along with detailed recommendations on corrective actions. Residential real estate inspections include a 90-day warranty, RecallChek report for all appliances, MoldSafe policy, Sewer Guard protection & a 5-year Platinum Roof Leak Protection Plan. All of our home & commercial inspections also include a BuildFax permit history report! When Experience Matters, choose CFBI.

Damngood Inspection

Boutique property inspection dedicated to provide South and Central Florida clients with unparalleled services

Offers by Damngood Inspection on Angi
Forward Property Inspections

We are locally owned and operated out of Central FL. Our home inspections are here to make all of your homes and real estate needs easy and worry-free. A home inspection from. Forward Property Inspections offers comprehensive services at competitive rates

11/17/2018

They were hired by our roofing contractor. They were reliable, professional and did good work. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Wind Mitigation Inspection

11/05/2018

Completed quickly on site and email report received promptly. Mr. Bowman was friendly and courteous.

Description of Work
Wind Mitigation inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. I appreciate it and am happy you are satisfied with my service.

07/09/2018

Rick called and scheduled an appointment timely and then sent reminder day off that he would be there and the time. He showed up right on time and was very professional and thorough with his inspection. The report was returned timely and complete. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Wind Mitigation Report

Category home inspection

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working for you!

05/08/2018

Excellent! Rick saved me from buying a bad house that would have cost me thousands. He inspected the house I am buying and revealed items that were taken care of prior to my purchase. Rick was polite, professional and on time and took the time to make sure nothing was missed.

Description of Work
Full home inspections including a swimming pool

01/23/2018

It's okay, you can stop your search for a quality home inspector here! Rick is one of a kind. He possesses a level of integrity and professionalism that makes me feel at ease knowing he is dealing with my clients. After hundreds of inspections performed by him, I have only had an issue with 1 inspection and it happened to be the customer lost the e-mail, a very quick fix. He's been great to work w...

Description of Work
Post Hurricane Inspection / Wind Mitigation

Category home inspection

Home Inspection business providing full inspections, light commercial inspections, wind mitigation, 4 point inspection, and aging in place inspections.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal