Hill's Fencing, Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2007

1.5

At Hill's Fencing & Gates, we are specialists who sell, install, and service all types of fences, custom security gates, and so much more. Throughout Central Florida, when it comes to affordable fencing that you can rely on, trust our fencing experts to get the job done perfectly! We guarantee your satisfaction with our work!...

We offer quality and affordable outdoor living contracting services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

Professional fencing services at affordable prices! With over 50 years of combined experience in fencing we, can do anything from CUSTOM to a standard fencing.

We have been serving the public since 2004. We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/08/2017

Horrible Sheila is so rude! This company has no customer service!

Description of Work
Fence repair

Category fencing

02/14/2008

I think I said enough. The guy who had to carry all those sections by himself in the hot weather was exhausted and it took some time. But, I will give him credit, he never stopped working. Now I need fence work done again and I hope I am a little smarter to know how to tell the difference and get it in writing.

Description of Work
Had a fence put up board on board a few years back by this company. It was approximately 40x32x24. I had requested treated wood, but as I am not an outdoors person when it comes to the knowledge of the difference, I just trusted that it was what I ask for, it was the only estimate that I got and I trusted the lady who came to give me the estimate. She sent 1 guy out here to do the job and when he was completed she came to collect the check. That was my interaction with her. Needless to say I had to take down the fence well before I thought I would have to remove it from deterioration and I am now seeking another fence company. I was surprised to even see that she was on this list. If you have a lot of money to throw away, you might give her a call or whoever is in charge at this time and see if you are happy with the job. I was not hard on the fence since I am a single person living here and have no kids jumping on it or anyone else. The price I put is what I think it was back then.

Category fencing

All of your fencing and gate needs. Quality, professionally installed chain link, vinyl, aluminum, wood and wrought iron fencing. We offer pool fences, baby fences, pet fences. We install and service gate operators. We also offer attractive gazebos. Residential, commercial, industrial and agriculture.

ASK FOR DETAILS