Norm's Appliance Service

Founded 1980 • With Angi since February 2011

At Norm's Appliance Service,"if we don't fix we don't charge." With over 35 years exp. licensed and insured living in the Villages. We work on all major brands....

Stuart's Appliance Service, LLC

Stuart's Appliance Services, LLC is a family owned and operated business, with more than 75 years of combined experience. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed, we won't leave until the job is done right. Offering loaner refrigerator services for customers, in case of emergency. A percentage of profits donated to the St. Jude Children's Hospital. Call Stuart today for a free quote - (352) 877-0181

Restor Electronics

Appliance and Electronics repair and maintain, in home service With forty five years Experience in this field trouble shooting to component level, I repair Appliances, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Oven Gas Grill, Ice Maker, Microwave, Ranges, Range Hood, Refrigerator sealed system, Stacked Laundry Washer, Dryer, Washer Dryer Combo, Trash Compactor, Freezer seal system, Garbage Disposal, Electronics, Garage Door Opener, SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

06/02/2017

Deb G.

Excellent. Norm was quite professional. He accommodated my schedule, even though it wasn't necessary. I'd definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Ice maker replacement on our LG refrigerator.

08/31/2016

ROBERT H.

NORM WAS POLITE PROFESSIONAL AND ON TIME. NO CHARGE FOR SERVICE CALL. GREAT GUY. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
GE DISHWASHER WAS MAKING INTERMITEN GRINDING NOISE. NORM CAME ON TIME AS PROMISED AND DISHWASHER STOPPED MAKING SOUND. NORM THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE THE MOTOR BUT WOULD NOT REPLACE IT BECAUSE OF THE COST. I AGREED WITH HIS DECISION. HE TOOK WASHING ARM OFF AND CLEANED UNDERNEATH IT FOUND A LITTLE PIECE OF PLASTIC.

08/22/2016

loyola G.

Norm called back quickly and arrived at the house early. He was very knowledgeable about the dryer and repaired it quickly. His fee was reasonable.

Description of Work
I needed repair to my clothes dryer.

01/01/2016

Susan V.

Came on New Years Day, on time, very professional. Very fair with pricing. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Repaired my Kenmore dryer. (belt broke)

11/17/2015

Steven R.

It went smoothly and quickly. Update Nov 12 - we are having a problem with the machine again and contacted Norm to return - he responded quickly and will return today or tomorrow.

Description of Work
He fixed the broken washing machine - after evaluating that it was actually worth fixing

09/05/2015

Lois P.

He was on time, extremely courteous and professional and offered to reduce his already reasonable service call fee. I did not do that because his $45 fee is less than others I checked before calling him.

Description of Work
Norm came to find out why the door water dispenser wasn't working after a new filter had been installed by me. It had not worked for three days but when I went to show him the Robles- water spurted out! He ran five glasses of water and it worked fine. I also had him remove the buzzer wire in my drier.

05/28/2015

Curtis J.

I called Norm in the morning and he said that he would be here between 1 and 3 PM. He was prompt and rang the doorbell about 1:15 PM. He was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Took the dryer apart, replaced the bad fuse, cleaned the dryer out with a shop-vac and re-assembled the dryer in under an hour. A very good service experience. Thanks Norm.

Description of Work
Replaced a thermal fuse on the clothes dryer

07/01/2014

William M.

Norm originally told me he would be over between 1:00 and 4:00pm on the day of installation. He called at 12:30pm to let me know he would be there at 1:00pm which is very unusual in Florida that a service guy would call and let you know when he'll be there. Norm was very professional and hooked up both washer and dryer in an appropiate time. He double checked all water and gas connections for leaks. The price I was charged was very fair for the work done. I would highly recommend Norm to friends and relatives. Thank you Angies List for a great repair / installer reference.

Description of Work
Hooked up Washer and Gas Dryer with steam

02/05/2014

Gordon P.

I telephoned Norm, left a voicemail and he got back to me within an hour. We agreed for him to come the next day between noon and 2.00pm. The next day he telephoned at about 12.30 to confirm he was on his way. he did the work thoroughly and quickly and showed me how to repair the problem myself if it recurred in future. He also gave us some helpful insights into other appliances in the house. He is a definite and quot;keeper' I will use him without hesitation for any future appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Repaired my refrigerator. The water dispenser was not working, Norm fixed it.

04/15/2013

Patricia H.

It was late in the evening when I called Norm but he answered my call and set up a time to come out the very next morning. We tried each of the 2 parts that could have been the problem and found it was the second one that we needed. He only charged us the one service call even though he made 3 trips total. We were only charged for the end part and the washer is working good as new! So happy to have found Norm!!

Description of Work
Norm came and had to run a diagnostics test on our washer. Of course when he came it decided not to act up. He put a part on and told us to see if that changed anything but no such luck. In all he made three trips to our home to be sure that we got the right part that we needed. He did not charge for each trip and only charged us for the part after we used it for the whole weekend to be sure that all was good. The washer works like a charm now! I highly recommend norm and would use him again for any other appliances that might act up. We are very satisfied customers.

Norm's Appliance Service

Founded 1980 • With Angi since February 2011

1735 Brandenburg Ct

Lady Lake, FL 32163

Appliance repair.

Sorry, no small appliances such as toasters, blenders, etc.

Satisfaction