Top Dog Roofing Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

7862 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy #562

Kissimmee, FL 34747

With more than 30 years of experience in the roofing industry, we strive to be the leader in Commercial and Residential Roofing. We specialize in all phases of roofing, from roof repairs to roof replacements. Top Dog Roofing Inc. is family owned and locally operated.We are dedicated to serving your needs in a timely manner with an emphasis on quality craftsmanship as well as a commitment to customer service excellence. We pride ourselves in being the TOP DOG in the roofing industry and we will treat your roof as if it was our own!...

roofing (13)

06/28/2020

They were on time, efficient, performed quality work, and cleaned up well after themselves.

Description of Work
Replace roofing

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

06/18/2020

They were very responsive, but also very expensive for about two hours of work. That's why I said no on hiring again. I didn't think about the price until I talked with my mom who also had her roof repaired (shingle, mine is tile). Her job cost $500. Mine cost $2700. I had another leak in a different place, and the roofing company I hired charged $1400.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

11/12/2019

They were wonderful. They did a great work. They were on time, clean crew, and I'm really satisfied with them.

Description of Work
They repaired my roof.

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

10/17/2019

In an industry of "bad reputations" this company bucks the image with amazing responsiveness. The desire to make the customer feel heard, as well as reasonable price points is a plus. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

It's customers like you who make this job worth doing. Top Dog Roofing thanks you for allowing us to be your Roofing company!

10/14/2019

Thorough, insightful, knowledgeable

Description of Work
Small Roof repair

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business. We greatly appreciate you!

09/26/2019

It was great! They showed up when they said they would, on time and very professional.

Description of Work
They repaired my leaking sun porch roof and I never had any problems since then.

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

09/26/2019

It went great! They did a good job. They showed up and repaired the leak in the same day. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Repaired a leak in my roof

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

03/15/2019

Good. One issue was the company not finding the exact color of shingles. I understand that shingles fade and maybe this was the reason for the color discrepancy.

Description of Work
Repair sections of roof

Thank you for your positive feedback. Shingles do discolor over the years making an exact match very difficult.

02/23/2019

During a storm a tree fell on my house busting a hole in my roof. Top Dog worked through the rain to finish the damage to my roof! I highly recommend Top Dog Roofing!!

Description of Work
Roof replaced after a storm.

Work Completed On 02/23/2019

Top Dog appreciates your kind words and we work hard for customers such as yourself. Keeping your interior dry is what we strive for. We thank you for your business!

02/22/2019

John and his crew did a great job in removing the existing roof, hauling off the debris and installing a new architectural roofr. Once the job on the new roof was completed, the site was magnetically swept for nails. I had a very short notice to John requesting for the new roof, but John moved quickly to order the material and finished the job in two days. The overall job was completed very well. ...

Description of Work
Installed a New Roof

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

Total Roof Replacement - Commercial/Residential Tile, Shingle, Metal, TPO, Modified Bitumen.

Window Replacement, Painting