RITE CHOICE CARPET CLEANERS

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

2881 VICKIE CT

Kissimmee, FL 34744

Rite Choice Carpet Cleaners provides the highest quality carpet cleaning service in Kissimmee and St. Cloud since 1998. We offer, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and mattress cleaning. We also are equipt to handle your Water Damage needs 24 hours a day. Now selling and installing all types of Flooring (ie Carpet, LVT, Wood, Tile etc) Serving all of Osceola County and more for over 20 years! We have dedicated our business to making our clients' carpets, upholstery, mattresses etc... as healthy as they can be. At Rite Choice Carpet Cleaners we are always striving for excellence, whether it's finding the highest quality baby and pet safe 'green allergy cleaning' cleansers, or hiring and retaining an incredible new team member. We only invest in things if they are going to provide our clients with the most value for their dollar and at the same time help Rite Choice Carpet Cleaners raise the 'bar' even higher for our industry. This core value of excellence makes Rite Choice Carpet Cleaners uniquely different than a lot of other service companies. "To set the record straight, we are not a fly by night or a bait and switch company" We provide a professional service and strive to give you the best value for your well earned dollar. Giving you the K.A.R.E you need! (Knowledge, Accountability, Respect, Ethics) If you're looking for these qualities in a cleaning company and their team members, then we invite you to call or click now so we can discuss your needs, provide advice, a free written quote and evaluation. Our services include residential and commercial carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, grout sealing, mattress cleaning, carpet repairs, carpet re-stretching, carpet installation and 24 Hour water restoration. Professionally serving the carpet, upholstery, tile and grout, cleaning industry in the following counties, Osceola, portions of Polk, Orange, Lake, Seminole and or the following cities/areas, Disney, Kissimmee, Celebration, Harmony, St. Cloud, BVL, Landstar, Hunters Creek, Davenport, Clermont, Poinciana, Windermere, Bay Hill, Winter Garden in both residentially and commercially since 1998....

02/06/2017

greg H.

great. can't believe how clean my carpet is

Description of Work
cleaned my carpet. perfect job

02/06/2017

greg H.

perfect great job carpet cleaning

Description of Work
a plus carpet cleaning

06/06/2014

Peter P.

They were excellent and everything's fine with their service. The presentation over the phone is fine and when I spoke to them, they're pretty professional. I just had a good feeling about them. He's walking to the garage and he asked my wife for the estimation.

Description of Work
Rite Choice Carpet Cleaners is the one I used and they did carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

Thanks [member name removed]!

08/26/2011

Shawn R.

I will rate them A plus plus plus. I like that they give attention to details. They took off things that I didn't think would come out at all. They also cleaned the tile grout, and it looked brand new. I have never seen it that clean before. We bought a house that a lot of people lived in, and the color of the tile was somewhat dark brown; but it was actually light grey. It worked a lot better with the tile than what it was before. It still looks brand new. I highly recommend them to anybody who wants to get out their tile and the carpet clean.

Description of Work
Rite Choice Carpet Cleaners cleaned the carpets for 5 rooms about three weeks ago.

Infinity Cleaning Solutions

Infinity Cleaning Solutions Clermont, FL, 34714 (321) 754-3617 Infinity Cleaning Solutions offers residential and commercial carpet cleaning services in Clermont, FL. Contact our team today! Upholstery Cleaning Services, Residential Pressure Cleaning, Commercial Pressure Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Carpet Steam Cleaning, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Residential Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Pressure Washing Service, Furniture Cleaning, Home Carpet Cleaning, Home Pressure Washing, Home Furniture Cleaning, Quality Carpet Care, Home Carpet Care, Affordable Tile and Grout Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaner, Professional Pressure Washing, Residential Pressure Washing Kissimmee FL;Celebration FL;Davenport FL;Winter Garden FL;Windermere FL;Orlando FL Carpet Cleaner, Carpet Cleaning Service, Expert Carpet Cleaning, Furniture Upholstery Cleaners, Home Carpet Cleaner http://infinitycleaningsolutionsfl.com/

Tig Maintenance

We offer quality and affordable carpet cleaning services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

E- Cleaning svc INC

Cleaner companies near me Construction Cleaning company near me After Construction clean Move in Move out Clean House Cleaning near me Office Cleaning companies Apartment Cleaning near me Emergency Cleanup available Housekeeping in Kissimmee FL Before And After Party Cleaning services Post Construction Cleaning near me General Cleaning Services company Housekeeper near me Commercial Cleaning near me Tile Cleaning Commercial Cleaning near me Residential Cleaning near me Residential and Comercial Cleaning Janitorial Services Housekeeper Deep Cleaning Office Cleaning Janitorial maintenance serivce

Check, Visa, MasterCard

- Carpet Truck Mount Steam Cleaning - Tile and Grout Cleaning - Grout Sealing - Upholstery Cleaning - Mattress Cleaning - Water Restoration - Carpet Repairs and Re-streching - Stain Guard Protector - Deodorization - Kool-Aid Removal - Carpet Sales and Installation - Mattress cleaning and sanitize - Flooring sales and installation - Carpet repairs - Carpet stretching