Bucci Unlimited Service

Founded 2019 •

Hi, my name is Charlie Bucci, the owner of Bucci's Unlimited Services. What inspired me to start my business is that I am tired of seeing poor workmanship and people getting overcharged for it. What excites me is, seeing my customers happy and satisfied. I started doing home repairs and remodeling since I was a teenager living with my parents. I never put down the tools and embraced my handy skills. I finally decided to take my passion for building and fixing things into my own hands and start my own handyman business. I can fix just about anything, home to commercial, and from the ground up; and it doesn't hurt that I like a challenge. Email or call for a free estimate. God Bless....

Kelly's Lawns

05/20/2020

He came in on time, and didn’t stop working until the job was done! Great service, great attitude

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assemble a huge complicated wood playground

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

Thank you for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! I liked the challenge, and seeing how excited the kids were to get onto the playset makes it all worth it. Enjoy brother.

09/19/2019

Tried contacting by phone (left message) and e-mail, but no response 2 days later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing & drywall

CATEGORY handyman service

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry I could not get to you sooner. I am just a one-man-band with the occasional help from my wife and daughter. It is unfortunate but true, that some jobs just can not get answered due to the soul reason being I handle the majority of my business on my own. I put all of my time and attention into every job I handle from a something as small as putting a screen back...

08/15/2019

It was perfectly well done and he did a really nice job. I don't have any issues with him at all, he have a reasonable rate and he just work solely

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He helped me build some furniture. He built a bed headboard, he put together a TV stand for me, and he also helped me to fixed a lamp.

CATEGORY furniture repair,lamp repair,home theater design,mattresses

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review, it means a lot. I am always just a phone call away!

08/15/2019

Very good and they were excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed the front door lock.

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! You have my number if you need anything else.

08/06/2019

Mr. Bucci was able to assess the problem and come up with a solution to fix the issue that saved us money in the end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you for letting me help out.

Custom Designs, Home Repairs, Pressure Cleaning, Caulking/ Waterproofing, TV Mounting, Window Treatments, Frame Mounting, Trim, Painting, Carpentry, Screen Repair, Fencing, Flooring.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal