Arce's Appliance Repair

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2015

1903 Kimlyn Cir

Kissimmee, FL 34758

Professional Repair of all brands of kitchen Appliances and laundry...

06/24/2022

Martin G.

Very good ! I am happy with the installation and everything

Description of Work
Mini split

08/24/2019

Rhaj K.

Wonderfully! First, we thought we would be out of their service range in Auburndale (33823), but he made the trip out there anyway even before we told him we had other properties in central Orlando. The dryer is housed in the garage and so years of garage heat and use just wore out some of the components. Clearly Javier is a professional, and Johnny-on-the-spot, as he had part already on his truck. This review is being written very late as the work was completed in early 2018 and the dryer is still working like a champ.

Description of Work
Dryer Repair

05/31/2019

Jeanne S.

Very quick and professional service with good correspondence because we were not on site for the repair. Very pleased and will definitely call again as needed,

Description of Work
Clothes dryer repair

05/26/2019

Jose J.

He change the main board an two sensors.

Description of Work
The refrigerator was freezing the meal in the refrigerator.

04/23/2019

Maritza M.

Javier was in contact with me via email and text. He arrived within the agreed time. Is very professional. Did the maintenance on our AC, took pictures, cleaned up afterwards and emailed a report of everything done. Labeled filter to know when we are to change and made followup appointment. Would recommend Arce's Appliance Repair & A/C services.

Description of Work
Ac maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/09/2019

Miguel V.

Excellent service and professionalism

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

02/28/2019

Heng C.

My LG Refrigerator was not cooling, Javier came in and looked it over and told me what the process will be to fix it. I love that. He explained each step, showed me the gauges and where the freon needed to be at. I understand AC systems troubleshooting can be tough to find. There are so many things that can cause a unit not to cool. Javier come back a second day to fix it after troubleshooting on the first day. He was professional and I can text him when needed. He took photos and videos to make sure everything was documented. Great service. Would recommend Javier to anyone. Javier was recommended by another Appliance repair man who was retiring.

Description of Work
My LG Refrigerator was not cooling.

12/03/2018

Amberly B.

Javier was awesome! He was super nice and efficient in his work. He showed me why things were messed up and was able to fix them without a problem. Very personable and sweet guy. He does AC repair too. Will definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Washing machine and garbage disposal repair

Roberto L.

Mr. Arce repaired my fridge back in December 2017, and he did a phenomenal job. Unfortunately while I gave him a good review previously, I cannot do the same now. I called him for the past 3 days regarding my broken washing machine. He replied to please text him the information. He replied once that he was busy, and would contact me later. He never did. I will not recommend him and will never hire him again.

Description of Work
Washing Machine needed fixing.

Category appliance repair

Sorry to disappoint you but in the text message when I reply to you I explain that I was busy and due to you are 1:30 far away from the service area I was. and I write that I need to end the jobs that I have and I told you we can plan for next week if you want, but you was desperate.

Lori J.

Excellent! Communication was that day, it was explained, service was performed and invoiced with pictures all that day!!

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Lori J.

Excellent, Professional, on time told me the price before hand and it was exactly what I was told.

Description of Work
Fixed appliances and HVAC system

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, small appliance repair

05/30/2018

Yogi P.

Javier & his team were prompt. They were very clean. They cleaned up after they left & they have contacted me many times since to make sure everything is running well. Good honest & humble guy

Description of Work
New AC installed

05/17/2018

Lori J.

Javier is quick to respond and he takes care of all of our tenants with respect. It doesn't matter if I call him to replace a part in an oven part, or an HVAC system he's professional and kind to all! He sends detailed receipts with pictures the same day he services the account, which allows me to communicate with my owners that are often times in different states sometimes even different countries. Javier is honest which is extremely hard to come by these days. Example: He called to tell me that we had sent him a check for a job already done and paid for. I would recommend him to anyone looking for someone you can trust!

Description of Work
Javier has done many jobs for our company! We manage over 600 properties. He has done everything from fixing a dishwasher, to fixing an HVAC system!

05/10/2018

Heather M.

Very professional. Prompt response to service call. Will recommend to others.

Description of Work
Appliance repair

03/28/2018

John M.

Description of Work
My dishwasher wasn't working correctly and he found that when I replaced the flooring the dishwasher was not leveled. I was very pleased with his service and will call on him again if I have a problem with any appliance.

02/08/2018

Roberto L.

Javier drove all the way from Kissimmee to check on my fridge. He was late because a couple of other jobs took longer than expected, but he did keep me up to date with the situation. I have never met someone more knowledge in appliances as Javier Arce. He checked my fridge and found the problem to be the heating element of it was malfunctioning. The problem was that to change the heating element, one had to also change the condenser in my unit. The job would cost more than a new fridge. Javier tawer the unit, and checked the heating element. He unplugged and plugged back again. He told me to keep and eye on it , and showed me how to thawed if it ever happens again. Luckily, his repair worked and the unit has not frozen back in the past month. I am so grateful of Javier making the drive all the way from Kissimmee, and also that he was honest and didn't make me spend $400-500 to fix a 10 year old fridge. If I have any other appliance concerns, I will definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Fixed my refrigerator

11/23/2017

Willa B.

It went very well. He charged me a rate for the job. There were a couple of snafus and it took him longer than expected but there was no additional fee. He repaired my oven, refrigerator, deep freeze, and dishwasher.

Description of Work
Electrical issues caused by Hurricane Irma damaged my kitchen appliances. Xavier repaired all of them in a timely and professional manner. I was very impressed with his cleanliness and his attitude. He would text me when he was running late or when he was on his way.

11/07/2017

Frank L.

Exellent. Very prifessional and reaonable prising.

Description of Work
Valve for my refrigirator

10/26/2017

Janet K.

Exceptional, same-day service by the owner himself. Punctual and friendly with very reasonable prices. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Clogged drain line in freezer and clean out dryer vent

10/13/2017

Jessica O.

This was actually the second time we hired Arce's Appliance Repair. The first was to install a microwave almost two years ago. This time when our freezer stopped working, Arce's appliance repair was who we called to help us. It went very smoothly. Javier was extremely professional and very communicative. He was able to diagnose the problem quickly, order the part needed and install it within days. Unfortunately the freezer was still not working properly, so Javier came back out to figure out the problem and using his detective skills he found the other issue and fixed it on the spot. Now the freezer is up and running :) We would definitely hire Javier with Arce's appliance repair again.

Description of Work
The freezer was not freezing items. It was keeping things cold, but not frozen.

10/03/2017

Isaac R.

The technician did a couples of trouble shooting but, after paying for parts, the refrigerator won't work still. That was before two or three days before the Huracan Irma. The technician never came back.

Description of Work
Refrigerator

Category small appliance repair

10/03/2017

Isaac R.

Not well, the tech came three times and every times need a new part for the refrigerator, The last time he came replaced a part and left without tested etc. Text a tech couple of time to let him know that the refrigerator still not working at all (expend in part and labor almost $400). I finished fixing the refrigerator and freezer too. After that, never see him again. Note: (I have a new auger motor from ebay)

Description of Work
The Refrigerator

Category appliance repair

Wow how the people are! writing a bad review when his problem was cooling problem and it was complicated and never has to do with a auger motor, after I fixed his refrigerator his wife acuse me that I damage the auger motor because the door was not dispensing ice and I told them that my job was work on a cooling problem because was not cooling and I replaced the Control panel and other parts that was in need to get replace because their refrigerator was not cooling right nothing to do with the auger motor and I went back to their house as a courtesy visit and prove to her husband of what I fixed and nothing has to do with their accusation. And practically i work for free and I pull it out the auger motor and prove to them that damage was a previous and I told them where to get it in good price and how to installed to save them money because her husband he said that him it’s a tech from commercial refrigeration. And this is absurd how people are when they coming from the same place we are came from and do this to me trying to harm my reputations. And in his review he claim his self like a hero because he fixed the refrigerator and I never fix it for them and I sure that the person wrote the review was his wife because when I met the husband the 2 times his was polite and humble.

06/12/2017

Roxana J.

He did an amazing job. His thoroughness was noteworthy and beyond excellent. He is reliable, knows his expertise, and delivers on his promise. Javier's work ethics are outstanding.

Description of Work
Javier repaired my refrigerator and A/C thermostat.

04/20/2017

Sherys M.

Great!! In fact, I am washing right now. Very professional, efficient, and knowledgeable. Punctial as well.

Description of Work
Washer repair service

03/18/2017

Ron M.

It got done - it was TWO parts that were gone, and Javier went back and forth to the supplier to get parts.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing LLC

9 Time Super Service Award Winner. Locally owned and operated air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company. We repair residential & commercial, service & maintain all makes and models of air conditioning, heating, and plumbing equipment & fixtures. We can upgrade, replace, or install new air conditioning & heating equipment as well as all your plumbing items, too. Call 407-236-1260 24 hours a day and speak to a live customer service operator to be placed on our schedule for service. Contact: Billy Gouty

Offers by ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing LLC on Angi
    Mrs. Busy Bee Air Conditioning & Heating LLC

The Mrs. Busy Bee Air Conditioning and Heating mission is to provide practical and effective solutions for heating, cooling, ventilation, and indoor air quality needs in Central FL. We're devoted to helping our customers reduce energy consumption using HVAC solutions, quality products, and services, and save on their electricity bills. offer quality and affordable HVAC services.

Aeses High Appliance

NOTE: We offer great deals and Big deals that can be purchased and used for a later date, however, these deals and coupons may not be the best for all situations. To avoid any issues it is recommended that you reach out to us before purchasing. Aeses High offers a superior service for a fraction of what the going rate is servicing the greater Orlando area. It is our pleasure to provide a necessary service to our area. We look for the win/ win in every situation. The work is a pleasure to do, it is a warming feeling to bring resolve to an otherwise troublesome and uneasy situation. The peace when the job is done makes it all worth it. Our normal business hours are from 8 until 7, we accept calls around the clock. We revel in the opportunity to serve our community. We service major (large appliances) and most major brands. Washer, dryer, refrigerator, oven or range and some microwaves.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Service on all brands of, Dishwasher, Dryers, Microwave repair and installation,Ceiling Fan installation, Water Heater Tank repair, Refrigerators, Disposer, Ovens, Ranges,Washers, Dishwashers and Disposer installation and Ice Maker repair and Installation and also Air conditioning service.

Air Conditioning - Auto