Ace Solves It All

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2006

4.1

1692 Dolores Dr

Kissimmee, FL 34746

Ace Solves It All is a family owned and operated company. Ace has provided professional heating, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, and solar services throughout Central Florida and the surrounding areas since 1994. Ace strives to deliver a quality service at an affordable price. We are bonded and fully insured. We provide 24 emergency services in Central Florida, and also offer Same-Day Service! We set the standard in quality work and courteous customer service. Our technicians are highly experienced, criminal background checked, and drug tested. Your technician is not only trained to care for your home’s heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical systems, but he’s also trained to care for you and your home. Ace is your source for all your heating, air conditioning, solar, plumbing, & electrical repairs & installation. We solve it all!! Call us toll free @ (855) 823-4223. DBA- CRD Electrical Service, LLC...

06/13/2019

Tiffany H.

I originally thought this team did a good job installing my new AC unit and new duct work (which they told me I needed), but they've failed final inspection twice, and I'm forced to be harassing them on a daily basis trying to get someone, anyone to call me back with information. They will not put you in as a priority for scheduling even if they've made a mistake, which my first failed inspection had multiple, multiple issues. The second failed inspection still had 2 issues wrong. They do not care that they put you through stress to get the job completed. My issues with them still aren't resolved, and it's not looking very positive. There has been more than one lady on the phone that has given me extreme attitude when trying to get information about when they are going to fix the issues. I would give them a zero if I could. DO NOT USE THEM.

Description of Work
New Lennox AC unit with all new ductwork

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/28/2017

henry W.

They did an excellent job!! Whenever I need them, I just call them up and they come out very promptly. They are very professional, clean up very well and give you tips on like how to flush the water out. I highly recommend them to others. I have them on my speed dial.

Description of Work
I hired them to come out and repair my water heater.

05/20/2017

Sabrina B.

I got a few estimates for the unit to be replaced when the blower died along with some supply/return duct work due to incorrect sizing. Ace Solves It All was actually my highest estimate, but they were a WFTV Home & Garden Local Expert (which they no longer are) and I felt they were walking me through everything not just trying to sell me something. With the $300 tax credit and $200 rebate, the price was better. I was originally told on a Saturday with the estimate the work would be done on Monday… after agreeing to the estimate they wouldn’t complete the work until Tuesday. Thankfully the weather was in the low 80s. The crew was punctual (I was the 1st appointment) and friendly. After they left, I started questioning some things that were done. Ace sent a specialist out and this lead to the crew coming out a 2nd day to correct some of the work that was done. (I missed 2 days of work for all of this…) The original unit had a whole home A/C system added (by the previous owner). The sales rep told me they would reuse this system/filter. They ended up taking it with the old unit and it was a back-and-forth hassle to get MY filter system returned. Another issue was that I already had my thermostat upgraded to the Nest. I asked the sales rep if a discount was applied for not needing a new thermostat and he told me it was. I found out after that this was a lie. I was charged for the standard thermostat that comes with the new units and Ace continually ignores my emails regarding this matter (it’s been 5 months since my unit was installed and they continue to ignore my email inquiries about it). I was originally told that they would take care of the rebate. After 3 months of asking about the rebate status and being told they would “check on it”, I got ahold of someone on the phone who told me that initiating the rebate was MY responsibility. 5 months since the unit was installed, and I’m still fighting to get my rebate. I had to fight with back-and-forth just to get a copy of my 10 year parts & labor warranty paperwork I paid extra for. On top of this, I had to check in with them for my inspection to close the permit... this is a 90 day limit and I started questioning them when there was only 30 days left and nothing has been arranged! I received a 2 year maintenance with the unit install. They have 1 ½ years to get back on my good side, but I’m currently waiting on my 3rd attempt at my 1st tune-up appointment because they can’t seem to keep their technicians on schedule. I agree with the previous review… the technicians are excellent, but their customer service and sales are atrocious!

Description of Work
A/C unit replaced.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/31/2017

Janice W.

Came out in late October and gave me an estimate that was no exaggeration 10 times higher in their estimate than another company. 5 months later they started calling me every other day to see if I was going to accept their estimate and ask why I wasn't. They were incorrect in their perceptions of my issues. Their website looks really polished but and their staff looks nice but their customer service isn't where it should be in following up.

Description of Work
I requested an estimate.

02/20/2017

Bob D.

I didn't price-shop; I just had it done. The pricing, I think, is right in line. I would absolutely use them again. It took them a day to complete the job. The workers were excellent. The area was in great shape when they left.

Description of Work
I used Ace. They redid my AC ductwork.

Category air duct cleaning

12/13/2016

Nancy U.

Plumber who came at first used my tools and then went in truck to get his. After much difficulty, it was really stuck, he got it out and put new one in. I paid @ $160 in cash. He said he would email receipt but to the best of my knowledge I never got it. Two weeks later we had a steady drip that we could stop but had to manipulate the handle. After some more time we could not stop the drip. My wife wanted to ge a new sink so Lowes got ahold of another plumber and to make a long story short he fixed the leak and said the previous plumber had left a small piece of rubber in the innards and that had caused the drip

Description of Work
Leaking moen faucet. I had sent for core from Moen and could not get old one out.

Category electrician

12/06/2016

Susan C.

I think this is the worst experience I have ever had with a company. I was supposed to get a 10% rebate from Costco and $150 rebate from Florida Power and Light. ACE Solves it All never filed for these nor arranged for the inspector to come. I even called and was told the rebates were filed and they have arranged for inspection "multiple times". Also there was a 7% discount off price if I paid in full at time of installation. This was a outright lie - sales guy said we couldn't get that after the fact, said, "I discussed this with your husband". Really?! System also wasn't draining properly after installation and they had to come back at least 4 times. Twice they replaced drain pipe, finally added external pump. The technicians were all very good, but customer service and sales are dreadful. I complained to Costco in mid-October, they are still trying to work with this company. Two months have gone by... still no rebates, no inspector...

Description of Work
Replacement of AC System for home

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/03/2016

Richard D.

The company refuses to apply for my Costco cash card and refuses to apply to Duke Energy for my energy credit, which they are suppose to as being a Costco vender. The Costco cash card is 10% of the price, which is $2230 and an $800 Duke Energy credit. That’s over a $3000 loss. DON’T DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY BECAUSE THERE ARE PLENTY OF RELIABLE COMPANIES TO CHOOSE FROM.

Description of Work
They are the Costco A/C partner that installs Lexxon A/Cs. Hired through Costco to install 2 central air units at a premium price, which were installed well and fully paid for in advance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/03/2016

Jackie L.

Manny is the only plumber that they have on staff so he is kept very busy. He was very knowledgeable about fixing the problem and very professional in his manner. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Water leak under kitchen sink where pipes had to be replaced and water leak under double wide house.where he had to crawl under a tight space to fix. It was done in 2 half day sessions based on our work schedule

10/09/2016

Christopher A.

Horrible. He replaced the filter and tried to sell us a new air compressor. Another company found out that the grounding wires for the hearing element were exposed and turning on, thus hearing up the cooled air and reversing the air conditioner. Instead of replacing the entire air compressor, the other company replaced the exposed wires and flushed the drain pipe. This fixed the problem for a fraction of the cost. It is clear that Ace Solves It All should be called Ace Sells It All.

Description of Work
Air conditioning unit was not cooling off the air conditioning correctly.

Category appliance repair

Elegant Custom Images, Inc.

Elegant Custom Images Inc. is the areas best at Low Voltage outdoor landscape lighting. They have been in the business for 4 years. Members of the Better Business, and interested in giving you the service you desire. We also have a business unit that deals with masonry coatings and sealing. This includes paver sealing, concrete overlays, and concrete stamping, as well as diamond polishing and staining concrete flooring.

Hydradry

Hydradry Inc. offers 24/7 Emergency Services. We rescue you from Water, Fire & Mold damages. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience and licensed in this industry, and we believe in customer service with 100% customer satisfaction. Call or click to schedule for an estimate today 407-290-5771 ! Locations: Florida, Louisiana & Texas.

Offers by Hydradry on Angi
    RRR Contracting FL (Fire, Water/ Mold Emergency Property Damage Restoration)

Emergency Fire Property Damage Restoration, Emergency Water Property Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation, Storm Damage

Offers by RRR Contracting FL (Fire, Water/ Mold Emergency Property Damage Restoration) on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available

Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Solar repairs & installation, Duct Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality, Air Filters, Heat Pumps, Dehumidifiers, Thermostats, Drain Cleaning, Leak Detection, Garbage Disposals, Septic Services, Sump Pumps, Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Filtration Systems, Home Rewiring, Panel Upgrades, Landscape Lighting, Surge Protectors, Generators, Solar Attic Ventilation, Solar Water Heating

Portable gas powered generators.