Above The Rest Doors

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2006

2684 Reagan Ln

Kissimmee, FL 34744

Above the Rest Garage Doors, Inc. is a premier garage door company dedicated to providing you with quality sales, service and installation. We have been serving Central Florida for over 10 years with exemplary customer service and satisfaction....

06/22/2018

Malise L.

I reached out via Facebook messenger and received a prompt reply. I sent a short video of the issue. He gave me a ballpark quote on the phone based on the video, understanding it may be more of less in person. He showed up when he said he would, charged a VERY reasonable price. He's a gem.

Description of Work
Garage Door motor replacement

11/18/2017

Teresa E.

Great. I had another company, also A rated on Angie’s List, out 2-3 weeks earlier and the limiter was replaced. That service call was horrible from the very beginning. Above the Rest Doors was fantastic! Pedro was punctual and knowledgeable. I told him about the other company’s service call and he guessed the company right away. I will definitely use Above the Rest Doors when I need garage door service again.

Description of Work
Replaced the gear because the chain had come loose again.

08/30/2017

Valerie B.

It was done very quickly and accurately

Description of Work
Adjusted tension on spring on garage door

01/26/2017

MICHAEL T.

We called late on Tuesday when the garage door quit operating. They came out the next day replaced the lift system for the exact price quoted over the phone. Did great work and cleaned up before they left. Highly recommend them. Ask for Pedro - he does great work.

Description of Work
replaced 35 year old garage door motor.

01/03/2017

Geoff C.

Awesome - they showed up on time and adjusted almost all areas of the door. It is working great now!

Description of Work
Garage door tune-up

12/28/2016

Edward S.

Perfect!!!! Quick professional AAA+++++++++

Description of Work
I called Doug 8pm for a emergency door.....It was on by 4pm the next day. He fit me into his schedule....and got it done!!!! AWESOME JOB DOUG!!!!!

12/20/2016

Scott W.

Great work at reasonable prices. He was here on time and got it fixed. Will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
One of the springs in the garage door broke so it had to be replaced.

12/16/2016

Karen D.

Very well -- professional, quick, very helpful

Description of Work
Garage door stopped working -- technician arrived, determined the problem, and fixed it.

10/25/2016

Alberto G.

When I initially purchased the package there was a timeframe specified for service or call back. This timeframe came and went and I never heard from them. I was so upset by this I wrote a review of this incident (that I now wish I could retract). After a week I called them and left a message. A short time later I was called by a representative of the company who politely listened to my story and apologized for the inconvenience but indicated the problem was not on his end that he has had this problem previously with being notified by Angie's List. He also indicated that, that was something he would resolve and we scheduled a service technician to come out the next day. The next day, I was called before the appointed time and informed that the technician was on the way; he showed up right on time. He was friendly and courteous and very professional. He looked at my door immediately found the issue I was having (a wire got disconnected from the door sensor). He promptly fixed that and performed the door tune up that I originally requested. I have added this company to my contacts list to call if I ever need a garage door serviced again. I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Description of Work
I purchased the garage door tune up for $85. But I also had an issue with my door that I wanted them to look at.

10/15/2016

Dale E.

Doug did a great job tuning up our door, changed rollers, fixed the screw drive opener and lubed up the door. Even came out on a Saturday!! Wow, thank you!!

Owin's Tech corp

Computer network technology and Security Cameras installation and doorbell like ring. Low Voltage project like wire a house or business with Internet repeater or any internet connection. Also, LED under cabinet and Smart home. Sonos sound system installer. My staff is my wife and me!

Ace Handyman Services

It's your home. Not just any handyman will do. Helping you love your home since 1998.

K&R

Specializing in HANDYMAN, FLOORING, AND REMODELING SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Crc1328646